{12 DEC 2016~31 DEC 2016} CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR EVENT

~Kampong RP~ THANK YOU FOR THE MEMORIES! WE ARE CLOSE FOR MEDITATION!
merry christmas The Jingle bells are ringing~ That means that Christmas is just around the corner. How can we miss a chance to spend the holidays with everybody as a big family? For this event, there are a few parts that everybody can participate!

For Christmas event, let's celebrate it with some Christmas tree decorations and Secret Santa! Chanyeol had found a good Christmas tree and it's looking so plain and empty! Come'on down to the town hall with the decorations that you want to put on the tree! He will put it on for you and create our own Kampong Christmas Tree! You can bring any decoration from lights, little angels to candies, albums and even soft toys! Just remember to mention Base with the decoration that you want to put on and the tree will be updated on the right from time to time!

As for the Secret Santa event, you will have to do 2 good deeds and prepare a gift for your Lucky one during the event period until Christmas! And the choosing of Lucky one is all by random! You can't let your Lucky one find out that you are their Secret Santa if not they can demand what is their gift they want for Christmas from YOU! Your Lucky one will be dm to you.

You can still continue to send in gift if you want the present to be displayed under the gift through Base dm. We will place it under this description so everybody can open it up on Christmas day!

Not forgetting that New year is coming up after Christmas, it's time to reflect and confess whatever you want to confess to each other to complete 2016. Let's write letters or notes to each other so we can work better and start a new in 2017! We have a place for everybody to write notes that they want to confess (you can stay anonymous if you want to). Just DM base for the link that you want to write in and you are able to write in their. Remember that everything bad stays in 2016. Let's all start 2017 with a better Kampong with more joy and happiness! So notes and presents will be displayed there. You can only access to your page on Christmas day!

Feeling excited for the event? Join us and send in your decorations, gifts and letters NOW! Remember to check this chapter for the beautiful Kampong tree! 





 
presents 
w5LFdsk.jpgw5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg
w5LFdsk.jpgw5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg
w5LFdsk.jpgw5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg
w5LFdsk.jpgw5LFdsk.jpg w5LFdsk.jpg

 
mAqx5UN.pngkampong
 
2016 Sea Breeze by Franchesca at Sun Themes. All rights reserved.