The Old House

Are You Scared Yet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was summer break, Lay decided to go back to his home town in China. He took out his phone and started to dial Kris's number and called him but he didn't picked up. Then, he tried to call him back at least 3 more times before Kris finally picked up his phone.

"What do you want!" was the first thing that Lay heard from his best friend who is now currently in China while he was still in Seoul, South Korea. Lay, Kris and Luhan have been staying in Seoul, for 5 years now. Apparently Lay forgot to book a flight back home together with Kris and Luhan so he have to stay a week more before he could finally go back home.

"Yah! What's your problem dude! You almost made me lost my hearing" replied Lay while busy packing up his clothes.

"Do you know what day it is!?" Kris screamed back

Lay looked at his calendar that was not too far from him

"It's 7th of July, So what's wrong with this day?...Uh! I know you're going on a date right? Haha. " Lay said cheerfuly

"Yah! It's summer break dude! I was having a sweet dream just now before you called and destroyed everything"

"And one more thing I DON'T HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! "Kris shouted and made Lay laugh even louder.

"I'm really sorry for distributing you from your sweet dream ,Your Highness.hehe. Plus who sleeps till 2.30 pm? "

"Not my style, Whatever. I sleep when i want to okay. So what made you want to call me today, you better have a good reason before I kick your when i see again you in August"

Lay giggled "I'm going to China this afternoon! And I want you to pick me up at airport "

"Oh! And another thing I'll be staying at your place for the next few days~ "

"Grrr. Okay I'll pick you up but not in a million years that i would let you stay at my place" Kris responded rather quickly

"I know you would say that, but I just called your parents and they said okay. So you don't have any excuses to not let me stay at your place"

"Fine! So what time would you be arriving here? "

"Oh. at 9 pm"

"Okay. Call me if you're at the airport already"

"Noted. Thanks ice prince,you are my hero. Muah 😘"

"Yeuk! You're so disgusting, So if you don't mind I would like to continue my sweet dream. Bye "

"Okay, See you later" Lay said before he puts his phone back on the table.

Lay looked at the clock it's still 3pm,so he decided to take a nap. He had set his alarm to 4.30 pm before he layed back to bed.

____________________________________________________________________

Lay fell from his bed because of his blaring alarm sound.He looked at his phone,it was 5pm. Casually he took his towel and walked to the bathroom. After he finished showering, He took his beg and luggage, stepped out of the dorm and locked the door. Lay lives at their college dorm since he was too poor to actually rent an apartment. His childhood friends, Kris and Luhan were also at the same dorm as him. Kris was not poor at all but hearing that Lay was staying at a dorm he offered Lay to room with him when his parents said they were going to buy him an apartment . Lay quickly said no and thanked Kris for the offer. First semester when they were assigned to their dorms Lay was surprised to see Kris and Luhan would be rooming with him. Once he asked Kris why would he live in a tiny dorm he just simply replied "Cause best friend stick together"

 

It took 20 minutes for Lay to arrive at the airport. When he arrived, it was already 5:40 pm. Lay walked straight to the checking area before he went into his plane.The flight took 2 hours to finally arrive at China.

He arrived exactly at 9pm, So he decided to call Kris but just as he started to dial in Kris's number, Kris called him first.

"Xing, you here already?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter