Chapter 1

Love me, again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AMBER POV

“Amber!”

There have someone calling my name, actually I on my way to class. I’m already late for my first subject this morning. So I decide to ignore who ever calling me right now, but not to be rude I shout without looking to the people who is calling me, tell that I already late and I’m rushing.

“I’m sorry, I’m rushing! Bye-bye!” then I run at hallway heading to my classroom.

I knock the door first before I get in classroom, and bowing to the teacher, I apologize for being late but she scold to me.

“You are late again Mr. Liu, what is wrong with you?” I just keep silent and not answer her question, for me this is my fault, I have accept this as long she not insulting me.

“Go get your chair, and sit! You just wasting my time.”

“thank you Miss. Kiko , and sorry again.” I bowing to her again, for another apologize.

The reason I being late today is, because I wake up late from my sleep. Last night I have a very… very… very good time. I spent my time with my love Yeri, My beautiful girlfriend. Oh God! Remember what happen last night just make me hate with today. Why I have to come to school? I still not get enough spending my time with her. Uh huh! Don’t get me wrong, what I mean spent my time ‘last night’ doesn’t mean we are having stupid. I know how to respect woman, and I love her so much so our first time have to be special right? Kihkihkih…

“if you keep smiling alone like this, Miss Kiko will ask you to go out from class you know? So that you will wasting your time come to school just for get yourself standing with only one leg outside” Kim, Kim Kibum or everyone call him Key, He suddenly make me realize that I’m not focus in class. I’m glad that my friend remind me or else I will regret for waking up this morning.

“Aishh Yeri… seriously? You make me crazy about you babe…” in my thought.

After that, I keep myself being focus to the teacher. I try to understand what Miss Kiko explain to all the student in this room about this country, history about this country. Yeah Miss Kiko is our history teacher, while hearing what she said I write down a note so that later I can do my revision, I’m not really good in history because this is not my country, I’m Chinese by the way, but I was born in LA, California, US.

Why am I here? My family have a business, very big one, everyone know about the Liu’s Co. but they don’t know about me being one of the heir to the Liu’s Co. , well Yeri don’t know about that too, I love to keep this as a secret, for me this is not important thing to tell everyone right? I need someone who sincerely want to be friend with me. So because of that, I’m not staying with my family, I live alone and my mom and dad agree about this, because before we moving here, I make them promise to agree with me if I follow them come here, they bought me condo to stay. it’s already been five or six year I’m staying here, in Korea. Every weekend I will go to my family to visit them.

Two hour already past, the bell is ringing that’s mean our history class end, we all say thank you to Miss Kiko and she take her thing and out from class, we now waiting for another teacher to enter our class. Arghh time for me to take a nap even just for while.

After few minute another teacher come and ask everyone in this class about what we’re feeling today, and then he start his teaching session with us, I already wake up from my short nap and as usual I take my note book and write down the note, I really focus until I didn’t realize that its already time for us have break for lunch, the teacher end his class for today and let us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter