Meeting Twice

How to be Im Nayeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter I: Meeting Twice

 

“Nayeon!”

 

“Nayeon!”

 

“Nayeooooon!”

 

I wake up when I suddenly heard a loud voice saying “Nayeon” again, banging and knocking on the door. I opened my eyes, and blinked. Damn, Damn. That might be my little sister, fangirling about that stupid KPOP girl group.

 

I yawn for a moment and sat down and looked around the room.

 

The room is double deck, white gray walls and a cabinet on there. I look at at the opposite deck and saw Jihyo sleeping.

 

 

Wait.

 

Wait, what?!

 

 

When did I have a roommate called JIHYO?!

 

 

And when the did I have a double deck in my room!?

 

 

I panicky stood up and ran to the nearest mirror there.

 

 

I have short hair….. well that’s what supposed to be!

 

 

BUT I  NOW I HAVE LONG WAVY BLACK HAIR!

 

 

My face looks completely different too. I have high nose, a small lips and white milky flawless skin!

 

In other in’ words, I’m Nayeon now!!!

 

 

 

I touched my hair and whole body, thinking if this is really me.

 

 

*Slap on the left cheek*

 

 

*Slap on the right cheek*

 

 

 

Damn I’m not dreaming!!! God, what is happening??!

 

 

“Nayeon-unnie, what are you doing, slapping your face?” The blonde girl, I think, Sana? Asked me as she stood up from her bed. She’s wearing very adorable mickey mouse printed pajamas as she crossed my arms, waiting for my answer.

 

I have my jaw opened and my face, well her face, all creased up. I can’t answer her. The door opened, and it revealed a girl with red hair, Mina right?

 

“Nayeon, I’ve been waking you up, now go to bath already!” she said as she gave a towel.

 

The hell.

I can’t even say anything, I just looked at the towel and saw the three still staring at me.  I am so nervous, I can feel my palms sweating and my entire head spinning around.

 

 

“H-help me.” I said as I hugged her.

 

Then that’s it.

 

 

 

I collapse and everything turned dark.

 

“Unnie, look! Nayeon is so pretty!!!!” My sister said fangirling over the the music video on her phone, “They just made a comeback, Cheer-up!”

 

“uhhhh” I raised my eyebrows as I look at her, “seems fine.”

I can feel my eyes twitching because I never liked idols, never liked Twice.

“What ‘fine’? She’s gorgeous! Look at her bunny smile! She’s talented and cute too, how can I be her?” she pouted.

 

I laughed at her stupid remark, “Come on. You can’t be Nayeon.”

 

 

 

“Damn, I just had the weirdest I said as I opened my eyes.” I rubbed my head because of that ty dream.

 

“Nayeon, are you well?”

 

 

I blinked when I saw a red head girl in front of me. IT’S STILL MINA!!!!!!!

 

 

It’s not a dream!!!

 

 

“Nabong, what happened?  Are you stressed out?” Jihyo said as she pat my head and I’m pretty sure my face looks like I’m still shocked. Well, I am.

 

“Here, unnie some water.” The short haired girl. Umm, what’s her name? That’s Chaeyeon? Chaeyi? No no, Chaeyoung.

 

I grabbed the water and drank it. I looked around and saw all of the member’s face.

I wanted to cry.

 

 

“Damn.” I drank the water…

 And I felt tears on my cheeks. I just felt so very shock, and frustrated.  I have my own problems at home too, and this happens?

 

“Omo, Unnie! Are you okey?” Sana said as she pats my head.

Mina came towards me too and hugged me, I suddenly felt calm as I feel her hug. She’s just so comforting.

 

“Nabong…” I heard a soft call from that boyish girl, I forgot her name. but she seems to be concerned. The most concern one to be in fact. She has this unexplainable expression on her face.

 

“Unnie, don’t cry!” The adorable girl with slanted eyes came to me and hugged me.  She’s Dahyun, right?

 

Jihyo looked at me, and the others. She scoffed and pushed them away, “Let us leave Nayeon, for now. It’ll be alright. Go now, I’ll talk to her.”

 

“What?!  No fair! I want to talk to unnie too!” Dahyun said pouting.

 

“No no, just go.” Jihyo said  pushing them. They all left the room and Mina patted my head as she went out the door. As the door closes, I saw that girl with boyish cut stealing a glance. I looked away cause I suddenly felt my heart beating fast.

 

The hell. Wake up! She’s a woman! And I can’t even remember her name!

 

“Nayeon.”  Jihyo called me as she sat beside me in bed. I gulped as I saw she looked my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter