The calm and The storm

How to be Im Nayeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How To be Im Nayeon II: The Calm and The Storm

 

“No one!” I said out loud as I tried to deny on their question. The seat is getting hotter by the second. And I’m not even Im Nayeon to answer this. and besides, i don't even have a clue on who she likes. I didn't even know she's gay.

“mmm.. that’s being too defensive Nayeon-ssi.”  Chaeyoung said smirking.

 

We continued on eating when I saw Momo eating now.Taking a bite… that gets bigger by the minute.

 

I’m dumbfounded.

 

She eats like a in’ cow! Is that really? Momo?! The charistimatic dancing machine of Twice?!

“unnie, your jaw’s wide opened.” Dahyun said as she closed my jaw.

 

“Something wrong with Momori? Why are you shocked?”

 

I shook my head. Isn’t there something wrong with eating like that?! She looked like she’ll even eat the plate.

 

“Moguri! There’s nothing left!” Chaeyoung said pouting on the food, “You ate it all!!!”

 

Mina laughed at the cute pout on the younger’s lips, “Come on don’t pout. Here.”

 

She smiled and gave the younger half of her food.

Chaeyoung smiled so adorably, showing that cute teeth and dimples on her cheeks, “Thanks unnie!”

 

This small dwarf seems like she’s someone Mina is attached to.  Mina is looking at her and saw how satisfied the look is on Chaeyoung’s face.

Tzuyu came foreward, “Here too, chaeng.”

 

Tzuyu said giving half of her food to the younger too. Chaeyoung smiled and thanked the maknae.

“Here some of mine again Chae.” Mina said giving the younger more of her food. That’s kind of weird.

 

“Ya, what about me? I want more!” Dahyun said complaining at Mina. “FOOD! FOOD! FOOD!”

Momo laughed and looked at the younger, “Then learn to pout and act adorably.”

“Yeah, even though you’re in the maknae line, you can’t act cute.” Jeongyeon laughed and high fived with Momo. They seemed to be really in sync.

 “Come on, I’m cute.” Dahyun said smiling, “right Sana unnie?”

 

The motherly Sana just nodded and laughed.

“well what about you Momo?!” Dahyun pointed on the blonde, “You’re eating all you want evn though you don’t act cute.”

 

“You want me to?” Momo raised her eyebrows.

 

“Y-yeah!” Dahyun answered.

 

 

“More food, pwease Unnie~~~~” Momo said smiling on Jeongyeon.

 

Jeongyeon laughs and pat the younger’s head, “Here Moguri.”

 

 

Dahyun acted like she’s puking, “Gross”

 

 

Then we all laughed.

 

--

I’ve been staring at the ceiling, trying to remember what I could have done to be in this body. I don’t even have the slightest connection with Im Nayeon. We have completely different lives.

I yawn and twirled around my bed.

 

“Nayeon-unnie!” Mina called. She smiled and gently laid beside me.

 

As I felt her beside me, I suddenly felt my heart skipping.  She smells nice, with a scent of roses coming from her hair. And even with no make-up, she’s absolutely beautiful. Her lips are thin and her eyes has the perfect shape. If I were Nayeon, ….I mean I really am Nayeon,  I would have definitely liked her.

 

But Maybe...she does right?

 

I mean, Mina is beautiful, kind and calming to be around. Everyone in Twice always makes a ruckus and it’s calming to have Mina around. She’s like an angel.

 

“Unnie!” Mina laughed as she slightly patted my left cheek.

 

“W-what?”
 

“You’re staring at me for quite some time now!” Mina laughed.

 

“I do?”

 

“Yeah.” She laughed, “what? You want me to get out of your bed?”

 

“No no no,” I giggled, “Just… I find you pretty.”

 

Mina’s eye’s turned a bit shock. Uhh-ohh.

 

“Unnie, you’re teasing me. You know I feel awkward when someone says that!” She then glared at me playfully.

 

“Yeah.” I laughed it off, trying to act like I don’t mean anything.

 

 

“YA YA YA  you two stop flirting!” Sana cutely whines, “I gonna slump on your bed!!!”

 

*thugs*

 

“ow ow ow!” I can’t help but laugh at her reaction because her knees hit the double deck.   Is she really this clumsy? That’s actually so different from how she looks.

 

“I feel so booored, I still have energy! “ Jihyo said as she puts her hands upward. She sigh and put her chin on her knees as she sat, “Let’s do something fun.”

“What kind of fun?” Sana asked as one of her eyebrows raised, “The kind of fun that Jeongyeon and Momo is doing in their room?”

“No Please, No Sana.” Jihyo said as her face creased. She’s looking so ugly now.I mean, what does ‘Fun’ means anyway? Don’t tell me…. ?

Are they like that? Are they… together?

 

I felt a sudden stung inside my chest as I imagine? Where does this come from?

“They’re together huh.” I said trying to act casual, since I’m dying to know.

“I think so too, they’re awfully close right? And clingy.” Jihyo said as her big eeys widened even more. I can’t even say yes or No, since I don’t really know.

“Yeah! I think so too. Are they together, Mina?” Sana asked Mina.

Mina was taken aback, “why’re you asking me?”

“Come on! You’re close with Momo!”

 

“Well,” Mina smiled. “ I don’t know.”

 

She’s so hard to read. I don’t even know if she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter