Of Mistakes And Memories

The Game Starts Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is gonna be from Jungkook POV (Vkook coming ahead) 

PS: READ THE NOTE AT THE END

« Remember The Mistakes You Make

   Not As Bad Memories

   But As Valuable Lessons. »

-Maya G Rose

"Ok good job guys you can take a break" The bangtan boys were never this happy to hear their choreographer Mr. son's voice

They all sat down in the dance studio and started doing random things . Namjoon and Jin were eating some take outs while the younger was trying to get his elder to actually eat like a human being needless to say it was an epic fail that ended up with namjoon getting beaten up by the scary princess for calling him a pig while letting out extremely feminine manly shrieks .

Hobie the ever energetic hyung when it comes to pretty much everything was practicing still the dance and thinking about some new moves that could make it better

Suga was of course lying down in a corner sleeping with his favorite pillow that magically appeared He actually leaves it in here instead of in the storage or the closet because it's too far to get He's just really lazy .

Jimin left the room to go finish some business but no one paid a care because he's been like this for three days already and they want him to open up by himself .

This leaves our two maknaes. The younger is doing his favorite relaxing thing which is listening to music on his phone while lying down on a mattress that they use for practicing he was minding his own business and trying to get some sleep when something hit him. Hard. He looked up to see his crush best friend laughing his off and that's when he realized that the prankster hit him with a practicing ball (I don't know what they call them you know the big ball that you sit on or can do exercises with)

The previously sleeping boy got up and ran after his annoying hyung . Taehyung continued running until he felt a hand on his shoulder and next thing he knew he was being pushed to a wall . He flinched and closed his eyes when his body hit the hard surface and when he reopened them he was greeted by the sight of an extremely irritated looking maknae.

The chestnut haired boy's dongsaeng has grown up well these previous 2 years . Before the younger was cute and fluffy with his bunny teeth and his childish features. When the older first saw him he felt like he needed to protect him like a little brother or something . Back then the raven haired boy was so shy and adorable and his features contradicted with his strength and many talents . It was actually Taehyung who got him his nickname back then. The golden maknae. These talents only got bigger and better by time. But the cute maknae also grew up with time so much that Taehyung can't call him cute anymore.

Of course the other will always be his little brother that he loves and wants to protect. But there was something different about him now. Maybe it's the way he doesn't blush anymore when he's talking to people and instead looks them in the eyes with such confidence and dominance. Or maybe it's the muscles that weren't covered enough by his sweater and that show hours of hard work and exercising in the gym and the older has to admit it worked out pretty well. Or maybe it's the way his features became more manly and mature and y

Said boy was having a hard time organizing his thoughts. He hasn't really planned this to happen but the other knew very well not to disturb him when he was trying to sleep. He was going to scare him maybe even give him a little beating but his body moved on his own and now here he is in an awfully intimate posture with his crush being pinned to a wall by none other than the dazed maknae.

And the way the other looks so hot yet submissive his body being held in place and his plush lips parted and emitting sounds of panting that look so inviting to the younger that for the second time this day his body moves on his own and he finds himself leaning into those rosy cushions until he can feel the other's hot breath on his mouth .

He has been dreaming about kissing those lips almost every night for a long time now. And with the other in a helpless position like this one he knows he can do it . But the boy knows better so he just smirks at the trembling guy in front of him .His sudden action making his hyung flinch and close his eyes.

And Jungkook finds this awfully arousing look suits the other so much that instead of pulling away -like he should now before something bad happens and possibly breaks their friendship forever- he leans even closer. But in another direction until his mouth is brushing the elder's ear and he whispers in the most threatening voice he can muster

"Hyung you know you've been really naughty back there and I think you should be punished."

The older reopens his eyes and looks up at him. In another scenario he would have cursed at himself for those words sounding extremely ual and but he's too amused by the other's frightened state (OMG I just realized I made kookie look like a sadist mianhae oppa)

"Ah mianhae Kookie-ah why don't we just forget about it ok" Taehyung pleads doing some aegyo to convince the younger yet taller

"Oh no can do Hyung you have got to be punished and I know the perfect punishment" Jungkook bites back a giggle at his best friend/crush shocked expression since he needs to maintain the act

"Wh-what is it" And Taehyung stutters thinking of every possible scenario and he knows how strong Jungkook is he has got the unpleasure of testing it a lot of times and yet he still finds amusement in pestering the other but now he feels anything but amused no he's actually frightened right now.

"You're gonna be my personal cushion" Taehyung looks dumbfounded like he doesn't believe his ears because out of all the horrible things the other can do to him he chooses to cuddle with him not that taehyung is complaining he's always up for cuddling especially with their maknae since the latter's scent of vanilla with a smell of soap (since Jungkook is the most sensitive member about smell) always soothes him.

Jungkook doesn't know what he was saying or doing . He admits it might have been an effect of panic but he soon found out that his body and mind were functioning on their own accord.

But it's too late now. He was so very nervous and maybe a little bit -or a lot- aroused because let's face it They were practically in one of those situations he found in a gay fanfiction once (courtesy of J-hope because excuse you Kookie is pure innocence you'd think he's still underage) and if anyone did see them despite the fact he's pretty sure they're alone- well even if someone was there he wouldn't notice since his mind can only process one thing which is the brunette boy under in front of him but that's beside the point- they would think they were making out. So yeah in conclusion his mind is pretty much not functioning.

On the other side of the scene Taehyung wasn't saying anything and it only made the younger even more on edge. Did his hyung find his request weird? Did he hear his heart's beat that was threatening to burst out of his chest? Was he too traumatized by the younger's earlier actions? Was their position displeasing him too much and he didn't know how to say it? Oh no what if his innocent heart couldn't take their closeness and he was getting disgusted by the younger

He was going to drop the act of confidence and tell the other male he was just kidding when the other answered him finally.

"Uhm yeah of course Kookie. Well let's go then before Son-hyung nim comes back" It only took one of Taehyung's box smile for Jungkook's previous confidence and smirk to be out the window and instead replaced by his usual shy behavior and the start of a blush (to which he thanked god for the darkness of the hallway so the other couldn't see his effect on the young boy) .

And it was then that the said boy noticed fully that he was still pretty much pinning his elder on the wall. So he instantly retreated till he was at least five steps away from the other to his dismay before turning on his converse heels and hurriedly fleeing walking back to the practice room with the other following he assumed by the footsteps (he was still sporting a very obvious blush and very embarrassed still to face the other so he didn't turn around to check).

They both didn't notice that there was someone watching them or better say spying on them.

  Back in the practice room Jungkook resumed his earlier position he was in before Taehyung had done that oh so fantastic joke and had so very gently hit him in the face with a ball. So he went back to lying on the mattress but adding to before now there was a giant pillow (Also known as Kim Taehyung) half hugging his waist and lying on his stomach beside him.

Their posture reminded the younger boy of a koala hugging a tree but he didn't comment on it cause he was too busy enjoying the other's warmth.

The other didn't seem to mind neither their current cuddling nor their previous "talk" in the hallway.There was no difference in his behavior he was the same bubbly and overly energetic alien continuously pleading Jungkook to forgive him and let him go back to playing. Only to fail each and every time since the other wasn't planning on getting up or moving for that matter and he wasn't gonna let the older either. So the poor vocalist had to face the reality that he's going to stay still for quite some time. Something he hates to no end. Smart choice of punishment Kookie You got me there he thought

On the other hand Jungkook wasn't really think of the punishment anymore He was genuinely enjoying the warmness his crush was providing him It made him feel all bubbly and giddy in the inside and at the same time make him feel very comfortable and relaxed. He didn't really believe in all those cheesy things he read in books but he had to admit Taehyung's big hands wrapped around him made him feel safe it felt so good and so right. It felt at home .

He would have already drifted to dreamland from the warmness if it wasn't for the fact he didn't want to miss any second of this. It wasn't that the other rarely cuddled him no it was far from that. It was just too short for his liking but he couldn't voice it out. He was too shy to ask him to cuddle him or hug him even though he knew the older would gladly oblige since he was a er for cuddling . But Jungkook didn't want to risk exposing his not so little crush in anyways.

He might be a coward for feeling this way but he just isn't ready. Well he'll probably never be but he'd rather not think about it.He thought about what would happen if he did tell the other. How would the other see him after knowing his feelings? Will he still play with him and be his bubbly hyung anymore? And how would he even say it? Would it be all romantic and such ? Or would it just be one day at their dorm ? He has to think about it it's not like he can just come to the older and say "Hey hyung I'm actually crushing on you and I've been for the past half year " Yeah the other's reaction would probably be hilarious

"Kookieee ~" His thoughts were (fortunately) cut short by yet another plea from the one that's causing them 

"For the last time hyung my answer is no it's gonna stay no no matter how many times you try to seduce me with aegyo it won't work just stop it" Befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter