Whatta (Wo)Man

Running Out Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  It's early in the morning. The girls woke up early as much as they can, so they won't scrimmage with each other when it comes in using the bathroom. The others were already eaten their breakfast, and some of them were getting their morning ritual done.

 

   Pinky was about to enter the bathroom but Chungha held the doorknob first.

   "Let me use it first." The small girl pleaded. Kyulkyung sighed. "Fine." She answered.

 

   "It looks like you woke up late." Chungha uttered wondering.

 

   "Nope. I just had a hard time waking up the other members." She explained. The older girl hummed and nodded before getting inside the bathroom. Pinky just waited for her turn.

 

   All of them are busy, but the leader noticed that they're still incomplete. "Yah! Who were still on their respective bed?" Im Nayoung raised her voice that caught everyone's attention and paused on their tracks.

 

   Kyulkyung dared to speak and answered the annoyed woman. "Nayoung unnie! I already woke Sohye earlier but she only groaned in response." Pinky is one of Sohye's roommate.

 

    The oldest unnie with narrowed eyes asked one more question. "Who's the other one? There's only the five of us here." They looked at one another and examine who's the remaining one. Pinky was about to talk again but the Stone Buddha cutted her. "Unnie, I-" 

 

   "Nevermind! Just wake them up before I'd splash some cold water on them." Nayoung scolded. "Guys! Come on, come on. The time is running! We don't want our mama to be disappointed on us." She said loudly like she was rapping.

 

   One of the roommates of the penguin and the tall girl entered their room. They were afraid to be scolded again by the nagging, rapping statue. Thus, they wake them up for the hundredth time, they did anything to make them awake hotfoot. Actually,  Pinky was the one who's diligent enough to wake the members up.  It must really hard for her to rouse them up.  They  didn't  know  the  two  sleepless  girls  have  only  been  slept  less  than  two hours.

   10 minutes passed, Sohye blinked owlishly after Pinky shook her one last time.

 

   "Sohye, get up. The statue was getting hot at the Antartica. We don't want our penguins to swelter, right?" Pinky said modestly but loud enough to wake the girl up.

 

   Sohye managed to move off of her bed after she heard Kyulkyung. She was afraid that Nayoung would fry the penguins and eat roasted penguins for lunch. She checked the clock, she only has a scant time to prepare.  She did what she has to do, with speed.

 

   While Sohye's doing her best to finish her business, Pinky walk to the remaining asleep girl's bed. She sat at the edge of the bed. The sleeping girl felt someone weighed on her bed. "Hey. Wake up! Stop sleeping, you'll get taller. You need to stop growing." Pinky patted the girl's head. "Come on! Our leader was spitting fire already."

 

   The tall girl didn't bother to move even a little. The Chinese girl was irritated, she thought of something that would make her awake.

 

   Pinky topped herself over the sleeping girl. "Get up and take a bath! We don't have enough time to ready ourselves." She lets her weight to fall off to the girl. It seems working.

 

   "Yah! Knock it off." The tall girl shouted sleepily, she can't handle the weight of the girl on top of her anymore. Kyulkyung stayed above her. "Okay, okay. I'm getting up." The sleepy girl gave up, Pinky helped her stand on her feet like a new born baby.

 

   After Jieqiong helped her rise,  she picked up the taller girl's things and toiletries, and dragged her to the bathroom.  She locked the door,  leaving the both of them inside.

 

   "Strip." Pinky commanded with her arms crossed and an unreadable face.

 

   The tall girl widened her eyes. "What?!" She looked at the dictator Kyulkyung with a disbelief expression plastered on her face. "You don't have-"

 

   "Now." Pinky didn't let the sleepy girl finished her statement.  "My time was wasted because I spend it in waking you up. I haven't took my bath yet and you owe me your precious time." The Chinese girl scowled.

 

   "We're showering together. Undress yourself now! Don't wait for me to do it for you."  Jieqiong ordered once again. The taller girl felt guilty when she heard she was the reason why they're running up late. So she took off all of her clothings. When she's already completely , she tried to cover her face in shyness.

 

   "Don't hide. We've known each other for so long, and I already saw your y body one time. Don't be scared, I won't bite." Pinky complimented and smirked playfully. It's her turn to strip, she removed her clothes one by one.

 

   After Kyulkyung unclothed herself, they started cleaning theirselves. While they were taking a shower, the tall girl can't help herself to have a look on the other body beside her, she admires Pinky so much. But not that much. The younger girl's admiration for Kim Chungha is greater than anyone else.

   Earlier, if Kyulkyung was the first to enter the bathroom before Chungha then the latter and the tall girl were the ones who were taking a bath together.

 

   A hot steamy minutes passed, they get dressed and wore their make up lightly. They immediately show theirselves to the leader. Nayoung checked the members individually as they gather at the living room, she gave them an unrelenting stare.  "I told you last night that we have a schedule today,  and we have to prepare early. I don't want any of these happened again,  I do not like meeting the red light."  She said plainly and warned the ladies especially the two late birds.

   "Okay now, get in the van." Nayoung calmed herself and let the members first enter the van before her.

 

  They're on their way to the studio. They were having mixed feelings because it's their last day of promotion, and they know to theirselves that the end is coming. They don't want to think about that thing at this moment, they just wanted to have fun, and not to worry.

 

  The girls got to their destination in time. They stayed in the waiting room, they change their clothes and the stylists put more make up on their faces for their performance.

 

  Before their stage performance, they were filming inside the waiting room, "Behind Show Champion". Somi was the first to record herself because the others were resting,  and some of the members were getting their  make up  and  hairstyle done.  They'll  rewrite  their  profile  one  by  one.

 

   "Hello! I'm IOI's maknae, Somi." She introduced herself in infront of the camera. She faced the camera closely and presents the style of her makeup.

 

   Before starting to rewrite her profile, Chungha lie beside her and drew closer to her.

 

  "Age? 16 years old." Somi begins to write on the paper. "Height? I grew 1cm taller so, 169cm. Weight? 48kg." She talked to herself as she wrote the info.

 

  "What's your recent interest?" Chungha asked curiously as she stared at  the lens of the camera  then turn her face to look at  Somi,  waiting for her to respond.

 

  Somi's eyes wandered as she thought of interests.  "I've gained a lot of hobbies actually. I like shopping and finding good songs or songs that weren't popular." She stated with an average speed. "And I really enjoy making video calls with my friends." She continued talking whilst listing her hobbies.

 

  The maknae answered the last question. After she was done writing the last letters, she fix the camera steadily for her unnie. It's Chungha's turn to rewrite her well-known profile.

 

  "Hello, I'm Chungha." She introduced herself facing the camera.  She looked breathtakingly gor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter