Guess the Guest

Running Out Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   One cold night, the IOI assembled at the living room. They were about to watch a movie, that it was picked by the leader,  Nayoung.

   It became rare for them to gather at this moment, because they were promoting their song "Whatta Man" but this time they came back as a unit with seven members.  So, they really have a busy schedule but their promotion would nearly end.

 

   Chungha came out of the kitchen while carrying a bag of dried sweet potatoes as she was heading to the living room. She took a seat on the edge of the sofa while waiting for the movie to start. While they are waiting, the tall girl noticed that there's an empty space beside the hamster, she immediately snatched the seat like a speed of lightning.

 

   The dancer was startled by the other girl's sudden movement. "Woah! You scared me." Chungha placed her hand on her chest. The taller girl just grinned in response.

 

   The atmosphere became silent when the introduction of the movie started. It's a horror movie, well then, the bass and a creepy background sound filled out the living room, plus the lights out making them have goose bumps from their ear over all their body.

 

    Minutes passed, Chungha tilted her face and offered some of her dried sweet potatoes to the girl beside her. "Do you want some?" She whispered, as her voice came out of her lungs, the tall woman allowed the breath of her unnie to be inhaled and smelled to her nostrils. It smells like potatoes.  The younger girl opened in reply, she relied that Chungha will feed her. The hamster picked out a piece of her favorite snack and placed it in front of the other girl's lips. She took the sweet potato with her lips out of the M&H girl's fingers.

 

   The tall girl felt the older girl's fingertips touched her lips. Chungha got the young girl on her fingertips. She got her on her fingertips.

 

    In a middle of the film, you can hear Yoojung's prevailing screams along with the protagonist's in the movie. Thankfully, she didn't wake up much the sleepy dancer on the tall girl's shoulder.  Just a while ago, Chungha was also screaming with the other members, but now she fell her head off over the girl's shoulder beside her and proceeded to her dreamland.

 

   The younger girl repositioned herself carefully and finds for a right pose, so that the sleepy girl can be comfortably lay her head. It's tiring for the other girl to stay on that kind of position, but it was great because she can smell the scent of the shampoo that her unnie was using. It's addicting.

 

 

   After a few screams and minutes ago, the movie ended. The leader bid her good night to the kids and announced something before she got into her room.

  "Okay, girls! Have a good night and sleep well. We have a schedule tomorrow and it would be the last day of our promotion. Let's do our best!" Nayoung entered her room and left the members in the living room. "Oh! By the way, don't forget to clean your garbage there." The leader peeked one last time and pointed at the trash and leftovers scattered all over the living room.

 

  The other members are washing up, getting rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter