Love, It's Easy.

Love, It's Easy.

Laura Lu, fresh graduate from Seoul National University with an outstanding GPA of 3.8 with the Bachelor Degree of Psychology. You might think that she has a bright future up for her with the degree she’s had, but you were wrong. With the current downfall of the economy in Korea, all she could get is an office job, with your typical 9 to 6 working hours and was only paid minimum wage. From squeezing with a lot of people in the subway to crowding in the lift to get to the 21st floor to her small cubicle stall in the office. Laura was positive that everything would work out, she was positive that if she worked hard enough, she could get a raise or maybe a promotion. She had been living with two of her siblings, Lily and Jackson, both younger than her and still depends on her. Their parents filed for divorce two years ago and Laura had been struggling to take care of her siblings as none of the parent wanted to.

“Laura, you’ve got to stop working overtime like this.” Jimin said.

“Well, I have a sister and a brother to feed.” Laura said and sips on her cold coffee.

Jimin sighs. Park Jimin was Laura’s first friend in the company. He sits just next to Laura. He was the friendliest one when she first got here; he helped her with a lot of things here. He taught her how the company software works, how the printer works, what to do and what not to do during meetings and even how to sneak up some rest time during working hours.

“Is that coffee even fresh?” Jimin asks.

“I don’t know.” Laura said while typing away with her computer. “I just need something to wake me up.”

“Go home Laura.” Jimin said and attempts to shut off her computer screen.

“Almost done.”

“Your sister’s calling.” Jimin said while holding up his phone. He gave his number to her sister because her phone is always on silent.

“Answer that please.” Laura said without even looking up.

“Hello?”

“Jimin oppa, is unnie still in the office?” Laura’s sister asked.

“Yup.”

“When is she coming home?”

“She’ll be done in a moment, what’s wrong?”

“Oh… Nothing, just that Jackson’s been crying non-stop because he’s hungry.”

“Laura, Jackson’s crying.”

“OH .” Laura looks up the clock and she shouts. “Today is Jackson’s fifth birthday!”

“And you forgot all about that….?” Jimin asked and sighed. “Lily, just try to calm him down okay, unnie will be right back.” Jimin said and hung up.

“I need to get home now.” Laura said and began packing up. “Poor kid, no wonder he is crying.”

“Need a lift?” Jimin asked.

“No thanks I cou….” Before Laura could finish her sentence, heavy rain started pouring.

She looks at Jimin and gave an awkward smile. “Can I?”

Jimin chuckles and pulls out his car keys. “Where to?”

The two of them got to the nearest bakery they could find and picked out a very cute Pororo cake for Jackson. Jimin walked away for a moment while Laura was choosing the cake and came back a few minutes later.

“Where did you go?” Laura asked while paying.

“Nowhere.” He replied. “Let’s go.”

The two of them reached Laura’s apartment and Laura almost dashed in after punching in the security code. She was startled by a crying Jackson that was sitting on the floor, throwing a tantrum and a tired out Lily who was trying to calm Jackson down.

“Aww my poor baby.” She said and picked Jackson up. “It’s okay noona is here.”

“Finally.” Lily said when she saw Jimin walking in.

“That’s tough on you kiddo.” Jimin said and pats Lily’s head.

“Happy birthday Jackson ah.” Laura said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“Noona, I thought you have forgotten us.” Jackson said and pouted.

Laura smiled. “I won’t.” She said. “And look what we have gotten for you!”

“Tadah!” Jimin took out the Pororo cake they bought and light up the candles.

Jackson immediately smiles brightly when he saw the cake. They sang the birthday song for him and he blew the candles. Jackson was smiling ear to ear and that made Laura very happy. After having cake, Jimin snuck out to get the presents that he had prepared using the excuse of having to answer a phone call.

“Look what I’ve got here!” He said while returning.

“Presents?” Lily said and her eyes were twinkling.

“There’s one for everyone!” Jimin said and smiled.

He gave Jackson and Lily their presents and the two of them squealed in delight. Jackson tore open the wrapping papers and he screamed.

“IT’S PORORO!” The little kid squealed.

“The Perfect Guide for Astronomy.” Lily read hers. “HOW DID YOU KNOW I WANTED THIS?”

“It’s stuck on your sister’s cubicle wall.” Jimin said and Laura blushed. “She’s been wanting to get you this since forever.”

“Thank you hyung.” Jackson said and gave Jimin a huge hug.

“Thanks oppa!” Lily joined their group hug and laughed.

Laura smiled. She’s happy that her siblings are happy. After chatting for a while, Laura walked Jimin back to his car.

“You know, you didn’t have to do this.” She said.

“It’s okay.” Jimin said and smiled. “Besides, the kids love it.”

“I’ll pay you back as soon as I can.”

“Come on.” Jimin said and raised his eyebrows. “We’re friends right?”

Laura smiled. “Yeah. We are.”

“Well then, I’ll see you tomorrow in the office.” Jimin said.

“Bye.” Laura said and Jimin went into his car. He starts the engine and soon he was off. Laura sighs. Thanks to Jimin, everything went on just fine.

“Noona~” Jackson was following Laura around the room.

“What is it?” She asked while cooking up some ramen. After all, they just had cake and not dinner.

“Why did Jimin hyung have to go back?” Jackson asked.

Laura chuckled. “Of course he has to go back to his own place.”

“Can’t he stay here with us?” He asked.

Laura squats down next to Jackson and ruffled his hair. “You really like Jimin hyung don’t you?”

Jackson nods his head.

“Maybe you two can get married and so oppa can stay with us.” Lily suddenly said.

“WHAT?!” Laura stood up, almost hitting her head on the cabinet. “Why did you say that?”

“You two looked great together.” Lily said and Jackson just smiled.

“Stop it you  two.” Laura said and turns off the stove. “Here Lily, take your own portion.” She said and picks Jackson up and placing him on the chair.

Laura couldn’t help but think about what Lily had said. She did like Jimin a lot as a friend, she wasn’t sure that she did like him more than that or she is just used to his presence. Her thoughts were interrupted by Jackson who was slurping the ramen so roughly that the soup splashed everywhere.

“Jackson!” Laura laughed and wipes the soup away from her face.

“Oops, sorry noona~” Jackson laughed and helped wipe Laura’s face.


Laura was late. Not exactly late but she had five minutes left to clock in and if not, she would be in great trouble. She was rushing to the office that she didn’t realized that Jimin was calling for her from the cafeteria.

“What is that girl up to?” Jimin smiled and shook his head.

Laura sighed as she successfully clocked in just two minutes away from being late. She was staring blankly on her computer screen that wasn’t even on.

“Here.” Jimin said and handed her a cup of coffee.

“Thanks…” Laura said and continues staring at the screen.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jimin asked.

“Nothing.” Laura said. “Overslept and that’s all. Trying to catch my breath here.”

Jimin chuckled. “Alright.” He said. “I’ll be right here if you need me.” He added and sat down.

Laura blinked a few times and snaps herself back into reality, she the computer and began working. She stood up and walked towards the photocopy machine and jus as she was about to take the documents that she had printed, their director walked in.

“Everyone, listen up.” He said. “As you have known, Manager Kang had retired two weeks ago. So now, we had finally found his replacement. Everyone, meet your new manager, Shin Soohyun.”

Laura couldn’t believe her eyes. It was Shin Soohyun, her university senior, and her campus crush. She had been secretly crushing on him for a long time and was quite sad when he graduated. She pinched herself to ensure that this is the reality and almost yelped as it hurts. She tries to snuck back to her cubicle but Soohyun saw her. He smiles and walked towards her.

“Didn’t know you work here.” Soohyun said and Laura stares at him.

“Oh uh….” She couldn’t find words to express herself. “Yeah… Been here since graduation.”

“It’s great to see you again.” Soohyun said and Laura just smiled awkwardly. “Well, I’ll see you later.” He said and walked off. Laura was still frozen on the spot and was still smiling to herself.

“Laura.” Jimin called her. “Hello!”

“Huh?” Laura turned and looked at him. “What?”

“You know him?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah.” Laura nods. “My senior from SNU.”

“Oh…” Jimin said and sat back down.

“Hey, let me ask you.” Laura said and moved her chair closer to Jimin.

“What?” Jimin asked, looking away as Laura was getting closer and closer to him.

“Isn’t he good looking?” Laura asked with sparkly eyes.

“Huh?!” Jimin looked back at Laura with his eyes widen.

“You know, he’s really talented when he’s in university. He’s also really famous during that time.”

“So?” Jimin was feeling a little weird when Laura said that. He didn’t knew what kind of feeling that was but he just didn’t like it.

“He can sing, dance and I heard that he knows how to write lyrics too.”

“I can sing, and dance too.” Jimin said while pouting. “Don’t see you boasting about me like that.”

“But he’s different.” Laura said. “Don’t you think that he gives off a very reliable, trustable feeling?”

“….” Jimin kept quiet. “It’s just because he is taller.” He said.

Laura looked at him and she burst out laughing.

“That’s the truth!” Jimin said. “If I was a little bit taller, then I can be very manly too.” He said.

“But Park Jimin, you’re too cute to be manly.” Laura said and smiled.

“I can be manly.” Jimin said.

“Sure Jimin, sure.” Laura said and goes back to her desk to continue working.

The two of them continue working until it was time to go back. Jimin had finished packing up and was waiting for Laura.

“Hey.” Someone said and both of them looked up. It was Soohyun.

“Sunbaenim…” Laura looked at him.

“Want to go have dinner together?” Soohyun asked.

“I can’t.” Laura blushed. “I need to get home.”

“Just this once wouldn’t hurt.” Soohyun said. “I just want to catch up with you.”

Laura blushed even harder. She looked at Jimin and an idea came to her.

“Hold on a moment.” She said to Soohyun and she turns to Jimin.

“I need your help.” Laura said.

“What?”

“Can you please babysit Lily and Jackson for me please?” She asked.

Jimin looked at her and then at Soohyun. “Why should I?” He asked.

“Pleaseeeee.” Laura begged. “Just this once. I promise.”

“Fine.” Jimin said. “Keys.” He held his hand out to get the keys from Laura.

“Park Jimin, you’re the best.” She squealed and gave Jimin her keys.

“Don’t get home too late.” Jimin said and Laura nods.

Jimin sighs. He looked at Laura packing up quickly and walking out the office with Soohyun. He really didn’t like that feeling. It was always him that had send Laura home over the past few months and it to see another guy walking away with her. He picks up his car keys and head towards his car.

“Surprise~” Jimin said when he steps inside the house.

“Hyung!” Jackson was very excited to see Jimin.

“Where’s unnie?” Lily asked.

“She went on a date with the stinky face.” Jimin said and Lily was confused.

“Stinky face…?” She looks at Jimin.

“Nothing.” Jimin smiled. “Now, what’s for dinner?” He asked.

“Dumplings!” Jackson said and Jimin laughed.

“Should we order some?” Jimin asked.

“Pizza?” Lily looked at him. “Unnie never let us order those.”

“Then it’s a treat from big brother Jimin.” He said and all of them cheers.

Laura on the other hand was really nervous. It’s been a long time since she had met Soohyun and they have never went to dinner together. She really did enjoy spending time with him. After dinner, the two of them went for a walk along the Han river.

“It’s nice hanging around with you Laura.” Soohyun said. “It’s been so long since we have talked like this.”

Laura nods. “I remember us having conversations like this during club activities back in university.” She said.

“You didn’t change at all.” Soohyun said. “Well, you did get prettier.”

Laura blushed. She didn’t know what to say when Soohyun complimented her like this.

“Sunbae you too.” She said. “You got a lot manlier.”

“Well I did already went for enlistment. So that’s that.”

“That fast?” Laura asked. “Jimin didn’t even go yet.”

“Jimin?” Soohyun asked. “Was he the guy that was sitting next to you?”

Laura nods. “He can be a pain in the sometimes but he’s a nice person.”

“Is he your boyfriend?”

Laura froze. She didn’t know how to answer that question. Of course he is not her boyfriend but hearing someone asking that question makes her question her feelings more towards Jimin.

“He’s not.” She laughed. “He’s just a friend.”

“So that means that I still have a chance?” Soohyun asked and Laura was shocked. She looked at him and he smiled gently.

“Sunbaenim…”

“Are you willing to give me a chance?” He asked.

“I…” Laura didn’t know what to say. “I….” She didn’t even start talking and her phone rang. It was Jimin.

“When are you coming back?” Jimin asked the moment she picks up. “Jackson misses you.”

Laura laughed. “Are you sure that its not you that misses me?”

“Shut up.” Jimin said and laughed. “So are you coming or not?”

“Okay, okay. I’ll be back soon.” She said. “See you later.”

“I see Jimin called you?”

“He’s babysitting my siblings and they need me to get home now.”

“Oh…” Soohyun looked at Laura. “Well let’s get going then.”

They arrived at Laura’s apartment and Laura thanked him.

“Laura.” Soohyun called her when she was about to enter the building.

“Huh?”

“Think about what I’ve told you.” He said.

Laura nods. Soohyun smiled and drove off. She stood there for a solid minute before snapping back into reality. She ran into the building and up her apartment. She was shocked to see both Lily and Jackson were asleep at the living room when Jimin open the door.

“How did you do that?” She asked while gently Jackson’s hair. “How did you make him go to bed this early?”

“Well a little playing around and chasing around is required.” He said and laughed. “I am dead tired though.” He added and plopped down on the sofa.

“Hey Lily.” Laura gently pats Lily. “Let’s get to your bedroom okay?”

Lily was guided by Laura back to her room and she immediately fell right back asleep once she touches her bed. Jimin carried Jackson to his room and laid him down gently on his bed.

“Mr. Park Jimin, looks like you do have some qualities of a future father.” Laura said while leaning on the doorframe.

Jimin smiled. He switched off the lights of Jackson’s room and both of them walk out. Laura made him some coffee and the two of them sat down by the dining table. They were silent for a few moments and Jimin looks at Laura.

“So…” He said. “How was your date?”

“It was not a date.” Laura said. “It was pretty okay.”

“Not a date?” Jimin asked and sips on his coffee. “Are you sure?”

Laura was silent. She looks at Jimin and sighs. “He kinda confessed.”

Jimin almost spat his coffee out and he choked. “He what?!”

“And it was awkward as hell.” Laura said. “I mean I do like him and such but not in that way I supposed.”

“Wait, if you do like him, why don’t you guys just be together?” Jimin asked.

Laura looked at Jimin. It was weird hearing that from Jimin. “I don’t like him in that way.” Laura said. “Or at least that is what I think.”

“Then?”

“I guess it was all just pure idolization.” Laura said. “He was one of the high achiever when we were in university.”

Jimin’s heart fluttered when he heard that Laura was just idolizing Soohyun. He felt quite happy hearing that from Laura herself. He didn’t really know why he felt that way but he just likes it very much. He was smiling from ear to ear and what he got was a weird look from Laura.

“Is there something on my face?” Laura asked. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“Nothing.” Jimin said and smiled. “Anyway want to go for breakfast tomorrow? It’s Saturday after all.”

“Sure.” Laura said. “I cook breakfast everytime though so why don’t you just come over and hang out with the kids.”

“You know, we’re basically best buds now.” Jimin said and he laughed.

Jimin went back home after a few hours of just pure chatting with Laura. Jimin was feeling great when he reached home. He really liked spending time with Laura and her siblings. After showering, he plopped on his bed and his phone rang. It was a text from Laura. He was feeling excited and happy that Laura texted him first. They texted for a while and Jimin soon fell asleep. He woke up the next morning and immediately got ready to go to Laura’s place. The kids were still asleep and Laura was already busy preparing for their breakfast.

“Morning.” Jimin said.

“How did you get in?” Laura asked

“Your keys are still with me.” Jimin said and laughed awkwardly. “And I already know the pass code…”

“Well fine.” Laura said and continues cooking. “Why don’t you go wake up the kids. Ensure that they brush their teeth though.”

Jimin laughed and walked towards Jackson’s room. He woke both Lily and Jackson up and helped them wash up. Laura smiled when she heard their laughter. Without paying much attention, she accidentally scalded herself with hot water. She screamed and Jimin came running towards the kitchen.

“Are you okay?” Jimin asked. He was worried.

“I’m fine.” Laura smiled. “It’s normal for me.” She laughed.

“You scared me there.” Jimin said and smiled.

Lily looked at her sister and Jimin both laughing at each other. She can see it immediately that the two of them are already falling in love with each other.

“You guys look like a couple.” Lily said and both Jimin and Laura looked at her.

“What are you talking about?” Jimin blushed and looked away. Laura was also blushing and she ignores Lily and continues making breakfast.

They finished breakfast and Jimin did the dishes. They then all sat down at the living room and began thinking of what to do next. They all ended up watching TV together and laughed at all the funny parts.


“Jimin… Right?” Soohyun asked.

“Yes… Is there anything that you needed?” Jimin asked.

“Can I have a word with you?” Soohyun asked. “Come to my office.”

Jimin was confused. He shrugged and followed Soohyun into his office. Soohyun sat down and asked Jimin to sit down too.

“What is it?” Jimin asked while sitting down.

“I have something to ask you.” Soohyun said. “Are you and Laura dating?”

Jimin’s eyes widen and he looked at Soohyun. “What do you mean?”

“Are you two together?” Soohyun asked again.

“We are not.” Jimin said and shook his head. “But why are you asking me this?”

“If you didn’t know, I like Laura.” Soohyun said and Jimin gulped.

“So…? Why are you telling me that?” Jimin looked away, avoiding Soohyun’s gaze.

“I can see that you like Laura too…” Soohyun said and Jimin looked at him. “Just admit that you have completely fallen for her.”

“And so?” Jimin asked. “I do like her, but that is not of your concern.”

Soohyun smiled. “Let’s have a fair competition, shall we?” He said.

Jimin looked at him. He kept silent and stares at Soohyun. “Fair competition it is.”

Soohyun nods and smiles.

“If you have nothing else to say then I am going back to work.” Jimin said and stood up. He bowed and walks out.

“What’s wrong?” Laura asked as Jimin sat down at his place.

“Nothing.” Jimin said. “Let’s go for lunch.”

“I am getting hungry~” Laura said and stood up.

“Can I go with you guys?” Soohyun asked.

“Huh?” Jimin looked at Soohyun. Soohyun smiled and mouthed the word ‘FAIR’. 

“Oh right.” Soohyun suddenly remembered something. “Laura, you are required to go to Jejudo with me for a week for a contract issue.”

“Huh? Me?” Laura asked. “Why me?”

“I’m not sure too. But it’s what the directors asked for.”

“Ahhh….” Laura sighed. “I guess that there’s no choice.”

“So… Are you okay?” Soohyun asked.

“Perfectly fine.” Laura said and smiled.

“It’s weird how the director wanted us to go on a business trip together…” Soohyun said and rubbed his nape.

“I wanted to go too.” Jimin said and pouted.

“Yeah, can Jimin come with us?” Laura asked.

“Umm…” Soohyun looked at Jimin. Jimin raised one of his eyebrows and stares at Soohyun. “I guess that it’s fine…”

“Great.” Jimin said. “When are we leaving?”

“Tomorrow.” Soohyun said and both Laura and Jimin stares at him.

“So soon?” Laura asked. She’s worried about her brother and sister and she didn’t know what to do.

“You’re worried about Lily and Jackson right?” Jimin asked and Laura nods. “I can ask my hyung to take care of them if you want.”

“Jin?” Laura asked and Jimin nods. “Won’t that be disturbing him?”

“Please, Jin hyung loves kids.” Jimin said.

In the end, both Lily and Jackson stayed at Jin’s place. Jackson really likes Jin and Lily gets shy around him. She says that he is too good looking that she doesn’t even dare to look him in the eyes. Laura laughs at her whenever she blushes when Jin talks to her. Laura, Jimin and Soohyun then take off to Jejudo for their work. Laura didn’t know why but she gets sick whenever she gets on a plane. She fell asleep and leans gently on Jimin’s shoulder. Jimin smiled and he pats her head gently.

“Are you okay?” Jimin asked her when they reached the apartment that the company rented for them.

“I’m fine.” Laura said and smiled. “Just a little bit uncomfortable.”

“Your face looks really pale.” Soohyun said and places his hand on her forehead. “You got a fever?”

“I guess…”

“You better rest.” Jimin said. “Leave the rest to us.”

Laura was feeling really dizzy and she couldn’t even stand still. She almost stumbled and Jimin couldn’t stand it anymore. He picks her up, bridal style and brings her up to their apartment. Soohyun got jealous and he just pulls Laura’s luggage with him. Jimin places Laura gently on the bed in the room and Laura was blushing really hard.

“Jimin…”Laura calls him when he was about to leave the room.

“Yeah?”

“Can I cuddle with you?” She asked quietly. Laura was blushing really hard when she said that and Jimin too was blushing. He didn’t know what to do and he was baffled.

“Sure…” He said and gently climbed on the bed. He snuggled under the blankets and put his arm under Laura’s head. Laura buries her face into Jimin’s chest and she fell asleep calmly. Jimin smiled. He can feel that Laura was really cold and her hands were freezing. He held her tightly around his embrace.

Soohyun was peeking at them outside and he sighed. He knew from the start that Laura was already in love with Jimin. From the way she speaks to him and the way she looks at him. He went out from the apartment to get some groceries and also to give himself some alone time. After he was done, he head back home and made dinner for all of them. He made some hot soup for Laura and he was satisfied with himself.

“Oh… You made dinner?” Jimin asked. “You’re great in the kitchen after all.”

“I’m great everywhere.” Soohyun said and Jimin blinked.

“Everywhere?” Jimin said and laughed. “Even in the be…”

“Shush.” Soohyun blushed. “That I’m quite sure I am great too.”

“Anyway, is Laura awake?” Soohyun asked.

“Yeah.” Jimin nods. “She just woke up.”

“Okay then.” Soohyun said and place the soup onto the tray. He picks it up and walks towards her bedroom.

Laura was sitting in the bed, texting with Lily and she was smiling. Lily was fangirling over Jin and Laura laughs whenever Lily mentions how good looking Jin is.

“I am afraid that my sister will fall in love with your hyung.” Laura told Jimin and he laughed.

“Sunbaenim what is that?” Laura asked.

“I’ve made you soup.” Soohyun said and smiled.

Laura laughed. “Sunbaenim you’re great.”

“Here, have it before it gets cold.” Soohyun said and takes a spoonful of soup and blew on it. “Here.” He fed it to Laura. Laura looks at Jimin and back to Soohyun. She was blushing and she saw that Jimin was pouting. After finishing her soup, Soohyun and Jimin went out of the room for Laura to shower. They finished cleaning up and both Jimin and Soohyun were at the living room, switching between channels to look for something fun to watch. The two of them fell asleep on the couch without realizing that there were thieves picking their apartment door. Five of them successfully broke in. Soohyun woke up after hearing sounds coming from the kitchen. He woke Jimin up and the two of them were shocked.  They heard a scream and they knew immediately that Laura was in trouble.

“LAURA!” Both of them mouthed to each other and decided to walk quietly to her room. They moved slowly and saw Laura was at the corner of the bed, scared and curled into a ball. Jimin got brave and he hid behind the door while Soohyun hid behind the closet.  

“What are you doing?” Soohyun shouted and Jimin facepalmed himself.

“Tie him up.” One of the thieves said.

Jimin, seeing that they were distracted, ran into the room and pulled Laura out. He pushes Laura into the kitchen and asks her to keep quiet. He hands her a skillet and told her to hit anyone that tries to hurt her.

“But where are you going?” Laura whispered.

“I’m going to save Soohyun hyung.” Jimin whispered back. “Wait for me here.”

Jimin moved swiftly back into the room, only to see Soohyun standing there, with three of the guys lying on the floor.

“What the…” Jimin said. He wasn’t paying attention and he got attacked by the other two guys left.

“Let us go if you want your friend alive.” One of them said.

Soohyun just stood there, he didn’t know what to do. He clutches his fist and just as he was about to attack one of them, they heard a loud sound and saw that Laura had hit on of them on the head with the skillet that Jimin handed her. Jimin threw the last guy off and sat on top of him.

“Laura, call the police.” Soohyun said and sat on the guy that Laura that had knocked out.

Police came after a few minutes and the thieves were arrested. Laura was tired and was quite terrified and she was standing in the corner of the living room, still shaking. Soohyun realized that and he walked towards her and gave her a hug. Laura stood still and Jimin sighs. It must have been a shock for her.

“Laura…” Jimin pats her head gently. “Are you alright?”

“Huh?” She looks at Jimin. “I’m completely fine.” She smiled weakly. “But I do have a small request….”

“What is it?” Soohyun asked.

“Can someone sleep with me tonight? I don’t think I am brave enough to sleep alone now.” She said.

“I will!” Both Jimin and Soohyun said at the same time and Laura was shocked. She laughed at both of them and they blushed.

“Why are you laughing?” Jimin asked, quite embarrassed.

In the end, all three of them decided to sleep at the living room with Laura on the couch and Soohyun and Jimin on the floor.

“Are you sure you guys are comfortable with this?” She asked and looked at them.

“We’re fine.” Soohyun smiled and said. “Jimin stop kicking me.”

“Hyung you’re taking all of the pillows.” Jimin said and kicked Soohyun on the shin.

“OUCH!” Soohyun glared at Jimin.

“Sorry…” Jimin said and hid under the sheets.

Laura laughed. Jimin is so small when compared to Soohyun. He was more well built that Jimin and the fact that he was a taekwondo black belt made Jimin felt smaller.  

“Goodnight guys.” Jimin said and buried himself under the sheets.

The three of them drifted into dreamland and slept peacefully for the whole night. Jimin woke up the next morning to realize that Laura was not on the couch. He sits up and looks around. Soohyun was still snoring away in his Lalaland and he saw Laura standing by the balcony, enjoying the sea view. He stood up and joins Laura at the balcony.

“Morning.” He said and yawned.

“Morning.” Laura said and smiled. “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” She asks.

“Yeah.” Jimin nods. “Just like you.”

Laura looked at him and laughed. “You’re so cheesy.” She said.

“Laura.” Jimin called her and he looks at her. “I’m sure you already know this but I really like you.” Jimin said. “And I don’t want to lose you.  I want to protect you and be with you.”

Laura smiles. “I know.” She said. “I was going to tell you the same thing too.”

“Will you… Be mine?” Jimin asked while blushing really hard.

Without saying anything, Laura lean closer to Jimin and gave him a peck on the lips. “Yes.” She answered.

“Shall I go get some champagne?” Soohyun suddenly appears from the window and that made both Jimin and Laura jumped.

“What are you doing sunbaenim?”

“What?” Soohyun laughed and looked at them. “I mean we should celebrate.”

Jimin looks at Soohyun, confused.

“I know. I lost. But I tell you Park Jimin.” Soohyun said and stood up and walked towards Jimin. “If you even hurt her or make her cry, I’mma slap a .”

Laura looked at him, frozen to the spot. “Er…What?”

“Nothing.” Soohyun said and walked off. “I’ll leave you guys alone. I’m making breakfast.”

“Is he alright?” Laura asked Jimin.

“I think he is.” Jimin answer, peeking into the room just to see Soohyun looking around the fridge, wondering what to cook.  “Now, where were we?” He said and picks Laura up.

Laura giggled and the two of them kissed.