The Seventh Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     I checked the time. It was 1 o'clock already! . *ding* 

 

From Sungjae: 

Where are you? Do you want to be late? Changsub is already here! 

   I completely forgot. Our first day in college. How could I forget about such a thing? Class starts at 2:30, but knowing those two they love being early and on time. 

 

To Sungjae:

I will be there! 

  I hurriedly brushed my teeth and got dressed, got in my car and sped off to Sungjae's. It's a good thing I left my backpack in my car! I would have been in such a rush if I had not. 

 

   I pulled into Sungjae's drive way, parked my car and on my way into his house was met by an irritated Sungjae and a tired looking Changsub. " What took you so long?" Sungjae screeched. " I woke up late." I shrugged. I turned to look at Changsub. He was falling asleep. 

   I pointed at Chan gsub and as me Sungjae," How long has he been up?" "I woke him up at 10 am." I nodded slightly. " Are you guys ready?" He asked super enthusiasticly.  " We do you sound so excited? You hate school. I am surprised you signed up for college." Murmured Changsub. 

   Instead of answering us he just shrugged it off and grabbed his car keys, smile plastered on his face. " Let's go!" With that Chan gsub and I followed Sungjae to his car. Changsub sat in the back already asleep while I sat in the passengers seat next to the extraordinarily hyper Sungjae. 

    " Seriously w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter