The Third Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    I decided to go the library instead of going for a walk. I need to start studying, we are starting college soon after all. I pushed open the door to the library and quietly went to find a spot to sit down. After unsuccessfully trying to study, I got up to look for a book. I didn't expect to see her again. The alluring girl was sitting down on the floor with her head on her knees, sniffling. 

   Her brown hair draped like a curtain around her knees and face. Her hands laying gently on top of her head, fingers interlocked. She was wearing pink sweatpants and a plain black shirt. She looked like a mess. 

   Should I comfort her? After much thinking I decided to pretend not to hear her and continue looking for a book. Her sniffling turned into sobbing. I couldn't ignore her, so I ended up asking her the obvious question " Are you okay?" She jumped, startled by my voice. 

   She slowly, cautiously looked up. Her eyes were red from all the crying, her cheeks wet from tears. Her lips formed a pout. She nodded at me and put her head back on her knees, continuing her sobbing. It was more quiet this time. " Are you sure?" With her head stil down she answered me, " Please keep looking for a book and ignore me." Her voice quiet and muffled. 

   I was starting to feel all sorts of different feelings. I was getting annoyed, worried, curious. " How can I keep minding my own business when a girl is crying in front of me?" The question came out rude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter