The Fourth Chapter

Maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    I smiled the best fake smile I could muster in my life. The 19 year old sitting across from me was smiling an idiotic smile. How did I get myself into this mess? Oh. Right. Seunghee. She is scary than she looks. I am not kidding! When I told Sungjae I wouldn't do it, she showed me my wallet. No she didn't ONLY take my wallet, she got a lighter out and turned it on making the outside of my wallet crispy. 

    I had to agree before my money caught on fire. Never mess with Oh Seunghee! That's how I found myself sitting across from Sooyoung. Park Sooyoung was her name. She was once Sungjae's girlfriend before he met his current devilish girlfriend. Apparently she had taken a liking in me when she was dating my best friend, resulting in their break up. 

   Surprisingly Sungjae isn't mad. He always says thanks to that he is now with the love of his life. Cheesy I know. Anyways Sooyoung was still staring at me. " How was your day?" I decided to break the ice. It would be EXTREMELY awkward if she stared at me the whole time we were here. " It was really good! How was your Hyunsik?" She giggled a bit afterward. 

   " It was great." Until I had to meet you. " You know Hyunsik, I was really happy when Sungjae told me you agreed to meeting me." I was forced. " You know you are the reason for our breakup right?" Of course. I nodded slowly. 

 " I had to beg Sungjae to ask you for me. You know what actually worked on him?" " It's because of me you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter