Turtle Neck 2 pt.1

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because boredom leads to injuries... in Yeri's case.

 

"Please take care of Yeri while I'm gone, okay? Sseul, Wendy, I'm trusting you. And please, don't set the house on fire or break anything else.

"Neh umma." The 94 liners responded.

Joy had left earlier for her virtual marriage, so the three of them were left with a free day.

"How hard can taking care of Yerim be?" Seulgi muttered, peeking into the younger's room.

She was sleeping so peacefully, hugging her squirtle toy. The one she brought around every where.

Every where. Even during their interviews, she'd have it somewhere in her line of sight. It's really cute and innocent to carry her doll around all the time, but after all their schedules, Seulgi wasn't sure how clean that plush was.

"I'd better wash it..." She pried the doll out of the maknae's embrace, carefully replacing it with a hello kitty they had washed recently. 

She skipped over to the washing machine and quickly dropped it in, along with the rest of the laundry.

"Operation Turtle Thief: Success!" She high five-d Wendy, and the Korean-canadian high five-d back.

"We finally get to wash that dirty toy! I wonder how long it hasn't been washed."

Wendy was right. She carried the toy around so much it was starting to creep her out.

"I hope she doesn't freak out when she wakes up though."

"Or worst; throw a tantrum."

"She's not a kid."

"She is as innocent as one, and she acts like one too."

"That's true.." Wendy sighs in defeat.

Just when they finally had a little peace and quiet-

"Unnie? Where's my squirtle?" Speaking of the devil, the sleepy headed girl poked her head out of the door way.

"I can't find it. I can't sleep." Yeri pouted, and Wendy couldn't contain the urge to squish her cheeks.

"W-What? You can't sleep? Unnie I'll cuddle with you, okay?"

"But I want my squirtle toy!"

"Yeri-ah, it's in the washing machine. I can't take it out now."

"But I want it!" A sleepy Yeri made a really childish Yerim. That's why they try their best to make her take power naps. Unfortunately, she didn't want one.

"No! I want my toy!" Yeri whined, and Seulgi sighed in frustration.

"Do you want me to call Irene and say that you're misbehaving?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter