Rebellious Turtle pt.3

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're here." Jonghyun gently shook the younger up.

"That was quick..." She muttered, rubbing her eyes.

She stretched a little, body stiff from the long nap.

"Thanks for being my pillow oppa."

"No problem, Yerim." 

She got out of the car first, locking the door before running away for the third time that day.

"Yah!" Jonghyun fumbled with the door lock and got out too, hot on her tail. Luckily, his manager had gotten out of the car before him and managed to grab hold of Yeri.

He handed her over to him, but as he did so, she slipped out of his grasp and escaped yet again, running across the road.

"KIM YERIM!" He chased after her.

She ran so recklessly she was about to cross the road right in front of a moving car. He grabbed her arm quickly and harshly yanked her back on to the pavement to avoid the vehicle.

"Are you crazy?! Did you see that car? You could have gotten hurt!" Jonghyun fumed, trying not to kill the girl that instant. 

Yeri was so shook by the incident she froze. All she did was stand there, wide eyed, before it dawned on her that she almost lost her life she started tearing up.

"O-Oppa I w-was so scared..." She crashed face first into his chest, sobbing her eyes out.

'Poor girl, the incident must have traumatised her.' He thought.

"It's okay, Yerim-ah, you're safe now. Just be more careful next time, okay?" He patted her head softly, comforting the younger.

"N-Neh, thanks oppa."

"No problem." With some Jonghyun magic, her sobs were reduced to sniffles in no time.

He gently rubbed away any tears left and led her to the SM building.

---

All the other maknaes were already gathered in the middle of the room, guys in push up position, girls kneeling with their arms raised.

"Lower your bottom." Suho swatted poor Hongbin with a stick, causing the boy to cry out in pain.

Yeri was a little scared of this version of Suho, and shrunk back against Jonghyun. He has punished her before, but he never looked that menacing. His brows were furrowed throughout, which made Yeri wonder if someone had drawn them on permanently with markers, since the Suho she knew was less intimidating.

Jonghyun pushed her in front, ordering her to join the other maknaes, who had been there for really long. She obeyed, and kneeled down and raised her arms beside her group member Joy, who was positive that her arms were going to drop off.

"I swear, one more minutes and my arms will-" her sentence was cut short by a few swats to her forcefully outstretched palms.

"Stop talking or I'll extend the time for all of you." Suho warned, proceeding to do the same to Yeri. 

The two maknaes whined in pain, promising not to talk anymore.

Suho moved on to Hyuk, who had fallen due to exhaustion. 

He was probably the first to be caught.

The older ones discussed does have matter in front before facing them again. They had decided that they were punished enough, for the first part. 

"Hongbin, Vernon, Joy. You guys were the first few to be caught, so we'll punish you first." Onew announced. With that, they were escorted to other corners of the room where they were hidden from sight. 

That's strange though, Hyuk was caught first, Yeri thought.

Instead, both Dino and him were allowed to sit on chairs, facing the other wall.

All Yeri could hear was loud smacks, the sound as loud and as scary as the sound of Joy's high pitched whines, which sounded like a puppy being tortured.

Although, that was somewhat true. Joy was like an puppy, very playful indeed.

(Yeri's way more innocent than you think).

The totured cries stopped after a while, but the pain in her arms didn't. She folded her arms over her head, hoping the older ones wouldn't spot her.

Krystal and Sulli, who were like her trouble making older siblings, held her arms up by the rubber bands at each of her wrists. They were used to this anyways, being Queens of brattiness did make them a little immune to punishments like these. They happened too often to hurt too much.

"Choi Jinri, Jung Soojung, let go of the rubber band this instant and get into push up position."

Too bad Amber spotted them.

Yeri looked at the two apologetically and muttered a small 'sorry', which earned her another few swats on the palm by Suho. They definitely stung.

She tried to rub the pain away but was stopped by another swat to the back of her knuckles. She still rubbed it as soon as he walked away.

Soon enough, the door was opened, and her Joy unnie, along with the other two maknaes, was escorted out.

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter