Light turtle Pt.2/2

Raising Yeri
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few weeks went by peacefully.

A little too peacefully, in fact. 

Minho was starting to get a little worried, but all she did was smile innocently when questioned. 

Then again, they were getting busy, and didn't really have time to sit her down to talk with her.

N found it pretty suspicious too.

"It's been weeks and she didn't poke us or cause some trouble. I'm a little scared, to be honest. What could she be planning?"

"I don't know...we'd better keep a look out." They always say, but could not keep their word due to their heavy schedules, which caused them to be practising or doing something else when she tried to talk to them.

 ---

Yeri, on the other hand, was hoping they'll let their guard down. 

She had been preparing weeks for this.

Strike them when they least expect.

Her big big big senior/grand uncle (Super junior members are basically grandpas) was having a solo comeback really soon, and she wanted to play a tiny prank.

Maybe not so tiny.

Just a little something involving framing Minho and N for planting a harmless surprise?

It may or may not involve a small jack-in-the-box and a tray filled with mud.

And just a tag saying "Love you hyung! -Minho and N" which will probably make the elder furious because no one likes a prank so early in the morning.

By doing this, she'd get a little revenge for all the times they forgot about her and a chance to prank her 'oldie' oppa, whom she hasn't got to see often, since he was really bisy. It's like killing two birds with one stone. She got to get their attention, and get revenge. This time, they'll never forget.

All she hoped for was that everything went according to plan and that she managed to escape before Minho and N realised anything.

---

Kyuhyun was in a happy mood.

His morning had gone perfectly so far. His makeup was done, his hair was done, his clothes were perfectly ironed and he had to admit he looked stunning.

"Oh hey Yerim!" He waved at the girl who was standing by the emcees w door.

"Annyeong!" She smiled, looking a little suspicious, but he decided not to question it.

Maybe the coffee was starting to kick in, making him see things.

Just as he thought his day could not get any better, he found a small present on his makeup table.

"I wonder what this could be..." He thought outloud.

He couldn't find an opening, but he saw a handle at the side.

Being an evil maknae himself, he knew when things didn't seem right. 

Still, he turned the handle, and a tray full of mood sprang right at his face, hair, and clean clothes.

All the staff in the room gasped in shock.

Even Yunho, who was there just to visit his good friend, froze. What just happened?

Kyuhyun was enraged.

He wiped away the mud from his eyes ro look at himself in the mirror. His face was an absolute mess, and he looked like he just got himself a facial mud pack, minus the dirty shirt and rhetoric ruined hair.

The mud was still moist, so it soaked through his clean white sweater, irritating him as the cold liquid came intout contact with his skin.

Just when he thought things couldn't get worst, he felt a little wriggling on his face. A slimy earthworm was sliding around in the mud on his face, scaring the crap out of him. 

The note slipped out right on time.

"Love you hyung! -Minho and N" 

He huffed, swearing to teach them a lesson they would never forget, before heading to the bathroom to clean off the dirt. 

Yunho followed his label mate to help him wash the dirt off, and also to ensure that he doesn't actually murder his juniors because Kyuhyun was so angry that he might just do that.

---

"YAH! CHOI MINHO, KIM HAKYEON! GET YOUR BUTTS HERE NOW!"

Many idols peeked out of their waiting room doors to catch the drama.

Kyuhyun was storming down the hallway (thankfully he had changed his shirt), with Yunho frantically trying to calm the younger down before he caused more of a scene.

Minho peeked out of their waiting room fearfully. 

"Erm, what's going on?"

"I have no idea." 

Yeri was sitting on N's lap, peacefully eating her ice-cream, waiting for the drama to unfold.

Yunho finally got hold of the raging Suju maknae.

"Yah, get a hold of yourself. I don't want you causing a scene here. At this rate you'll actually kill them. Why not you go back to your waiting room and calm down, I'll help settle the issue, and you can deal with them when you're calm."

"But hyung-"

"Go. Now." He ordered, voice laced with authority.

Kyuhyun reluctantly headed back to his waiting room.

Yunho sighed, walking up to their waiting room and entered without hesitation.

---

"Hyung what's wrong?"

"Why not you tell me what you did to Kyuhyun?" Yunho countered, gripping the table so hard his fingers was trembling.

He was pretty angry at the younger boys for such a prank, wasting the hard efforts of stylists and male up artists, who had to redo his outfit and makeup all over again.

"I swear we didn't do anything though..?" N replied innocently.

Yeri watched as the scene unfolded, biting her lip to keep her from spouting out the truth.

She knew her oppas were going to be in very hot water if she didn't speak up soon. 

So hot they would probably get scalded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter