With You

In the airplane with you

Usually Junhyung would be sitting with Doojoon whenever they are in the airplane going to concerts and others. But eversince Doojoon had got together with G.Na, obviously he would want to sit with his girlfriend. Junhyung end up sitting with Hyuna since the seats were in pairs. Not that he mind anyway. Being with her always fills him with joy and comfort.

During the flight, they played cards, telling each other jokes, rapping to songs, took selcas and listening to songs from the iPod. As time passes by, it was already night time. All the other members were fast asleep except for Junhyung. He did not realised that Hyuna too had fell asleep. Suddenly he felt a weight on his right shoulder. he turned his head and he saw Hyuna's head leaning on his shoulder as she doze off. He just smiled.

He pulled the red blanket that was big enough to cover the both of them, up to their chins. A few minutes later, he fell asleep too, leaning his head on top of Hyuna's head. 

As morning came, Hyuna was woken up by the sun rays that were streaming into the windows that was beside her. She felt something warm on top of her hand. She realised it was Junhyung's hand holding hers. She just smiled and pretend to be sleeping when she felt Junhyung moving. Junhyung woke up, feeling Hyuna's head moved under his head. He look at her sleeping face and brought his hand to her face. Slowly and gently, he caressed her soft cheek with his thumb. He whispered, "Hyuna-yah.. its morning.. wakie wakie". 

His soothing voice made her smile in her heart and she pretend to wake up. She look up to Junhyung and her eyes met with his smiling face.

"Morning.." he said. He moved her bangs slightly and kissed her forehead.


ok so its a very short oneshot and hope you guys like it! :) comments are always loved! :DD