Babies and Exes

Bucket List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2016, February 14th, Present

Kyungsoo couldn't help but feel guilt when he held Baekhyun's second child in his arms. He's the one who had Chanyeol part with Baekhyun by encouraging his brother to tell Chanyeol he was pregnant.

If he loves you, he will stay.

Even if both of you two are in college, you two figured it out. Opening this cafe. This cafe's basically your son anyway. 

Baekhyun always said that Chanyeol leaving him was not his fault, but Kyungsoo always saw the hurt in Baekhyun's eyes when Baekhyun said that Chanyeol wasn't the one.

"Are you okay Kyungie?"

"Baek."

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo gave him 'the look', while his brother raised his eyebrow as a sign of understanding

"Jongin, can you get me some strawberries? I need them for this new recipe."

"Okay, Baek-hyung. Be right 'baek'." Jongin said, snickering at his own joke.

 As soon as Jongin left the room, Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo intensely. "Speak."

"Let's just say... my friend... Has a ninety percent chance of being terminal..."

Baekhyun gasped. "This friend is you, isn't it?"

"And a ten percent chance of being..."

 

 

oxoxo

 

Baekhyun knew that Kyungsoo thought he was guilty of Chanyeol leaving him. But Kyungsoo had nothing to do with it. If he didn't tell Chanyeol, things would have been worse.

"Don't worry Kyungsoo. Everything's going to be fine. Do it when you think the time is right."

"I don't know, hyung. It's like he's planning to leave me. I think he might have found out." Baekhyun felt heartbroken at the sight of his little brother having tears running down his face.

 

oxoxo

 

What was taking the two so long?

Jongin heard through the door, trying to make out what Kyungsoo was talking about to Baekhyun. But wait... was Kyungsoo... crying?

"I'm scared he might leave me, hyung... I'm scared that he might have found out..."

Don't worry, he spoke to Kyungsoo, but in his head, afraid to say the words. I will never leave you, stay with you until you leave me, in my life, forever.

He then waited for a few moments, a few minutes, for Kyungsoo's crying to cease.

"I'm back!" He exclaimed, Kyungsoo covering his face with his hands. "What's wrong with Kyungie?" I know, he thought. I know, so stop hiding. "Oh, just a makeup disaster. Eyeliner is not for him. Soo's going to the bathroom to wash it off, right?" Kyungsoo nodded, hurrying off to the bathroom.

"So... Jongin?" "Yes, Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun suddenly put baby Chanhyun in Jongin's arms. "Do you like babies?" Jongin looked at little Chanhyun, who looked so angelic, so beautiful.

"He's handsome, just like his... never mind," Jongin said, remembering Baekhyun's ex. "I wanted to have a baby... But you know, don't you?"

"Know what, Jongin?"

"Don't pretend you don't know, Byun Baekhyun! I know that Kyungsoo told you that he's terminal! I wanted to have a future with him but we only have a few months together! So stop being so hurtful to your own brother!"

What he didn't expect was Baekhyun laughing.

"I'm so sorry. Oh my god, excuse me and my fanboy feels, but you two are so cute but so dumb at the same time."

"What is that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter