PART 4 - END

GANGSTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

everyone know that love as white, pure and high value. Still they apply love as grey, status and high pride. Even they talk about proper and improper in love. They see image, outfit and gold. They only want hear compliment, sweet thing and happy moment. They blame love toward their act and behaviour. They judge about love ruin their life. They insult love as broken hearted. They are coward. Furthermore, no one have courge to walkout from its statement, except you fight for your love !!!

Sana close her eyes, in several second she feels her body bumped the water. Her hand still in Gangsta’s neck. Sana open her eyes slowly, she loosen her hand from gangsta to face gangsta. she see gangsta difficult to swim. From gangsta’s gesture, she know that gangsta couldn’t swim.


.... expect you fight for your love.....

The way gangsta try to endure water which enter her body, the way gangsta still put her hand out to hold my hand, the way gangsta forced her smile in underwater and the way gangsta want hug me, although she almost die – she’s in here with me, i know she is fighting for her love, exactly our love...  gangsta’s gesture remind sana about part of the book. sana’s cry while helping gangsta. Her cry mix with the river.

Gangsta’s energy is decreased. Her hug is loosen. her eyes blink many times. sana cupped gangsta’s face. gangsta show her tiredness. Sana shake her head. gangsta couldn’t endure it, she close her eyes. The lucky, sana can swim, she pull gangsta’s body to river bank.

“Gangsta.. don’t die.. please.” sana pray while doing CPR.

“huk.. huk...” gangsta vomit the water. She open eyes weakly.

Sana hug her tightly, “Don’t do crazy thing anymore~~~ i hate you”

“but you love me...hehe” gangsta still throw joke in this situation.

Sana hug gangsta’s tighter, “i love you so much,.....” sana sniffs.

Gangsta hug her back, “i love you too, don’t cry Princess”
...................................................................................................................................

Gangsta and sana are cuddling. They are in little house in village. This house is gangsta’s grandfather house but her grandfather was died several years ago.

“Gangsta, have you fever?” sana’s backhand in gangsta’s forehead.

“i feel cold~~~~~” gangsta whine.

Sana embrace her tighter, “still cold?”

Gangsta nodded.

“ottoke...?” sana worry. Actually there are many blanket in wardrobe but it is dirty. 

“Princess, look at me...” gangsta held sana’s chin.

Sana obey. Gangsta’s face come closer to sana, their eyes closed automatically. They are kissing. The kiss is soft and depth. 
Sana gasp. They open eyes. Sana look at gangsta fondly but gangsta look at her lustfully.

Gangsta in top of sana’s body in split second. She kiss sana’s lips gently. Sana feels something new, the feels which never she felt before. Her heart thump hardly. Her blood is draining fastly. She feel so hot, her sweat come out. 

Gangsta kiss down to sana’s neck then kiss her collarbone. Gangsta’s hand touch in every inch of sana’s skin. Sana feels like in heaven. Sana rub gangsta’s back unconsciously. They are in their world. two heart to be as one. 
....................................................................................................................................

The next day, sana and Gangsta go to the cruch. Sana wear classic white dress and gangsta wears classic white tuxedo. Sana’s hand clinging in gangsta’s arm. Their face and their heart are smiling together.

they downed the aisle.

The pastor stand in front of them, “why is your outfit so old?”

“our outfit is old but our heart always young..hehe” gangsta’s joke.

Actually the outfit are wedding outfit of gangsta’s parents. Sana find it wardrobe and gangsta directly purpose her. their plot maybe like “joke” or “comedy” but they never play with their heart.

The Pastor smile to sana and gangsta.
“Are you sure about married, girls? There’s many people who don’t acknowledge me as Pastor because i never reject to give bless for all kind of couple. I only think that love is love. We can’t resist, prevent and throw “the feels””

Sana and gangsta are staring each other lovely. Then they look at the pastor, they nodded while smiling. 

“I won’t speech about love and promises. I let both of you to speak out loud of your vows. I would pray and wish you in here”

Gangsta and sana are face to face. their heart is very nervous. Gangsta’s left hand took sana’s hand, the right hand put hand up.

“Iam Chou Tzuyu, I promise to be your Gangsta in everytime, everywhere and every condition. I take you, Minatozaki Sana to be my Princess. I will give and do anything for you as long as you with me. I never doubt our love as i know we’re loving each other. for me, there’s nothing we cannot face if we stand together."

Sana little startled, its first time she know gangsta’s real name. Her heart almost explode when gangsta said they can face anything. Her heart touched when gangsta said she never doubt her love. She has sense, along the day, sana though she never do and give anything to prove her love. It is very happy because gangsta can feel her love.

“Iam Minatozaki Sana, i promise to be your Princess in everytime, everywhere and every condition. I take you, Chou Tzuyu to be my Gangsta. I will accept your craziness, your past and all about you. i will give my heart, my love and my life to you. for me, there’s nothing we cannot face if we stand together.”

Gangsta smile widely when sana said that she would accept anything of hers. Gangsta almost die in happines when sana sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter