PART II

GANGSTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A half of population in the world, busy to find their love, but the others just wait. Several from them said that you must search someone who best and match for you, the others said that you just wait someone who you love and loves you. furthermore, find and wait aren’t valid anymore as you meet someone accidentally. This is called fate or destiny. We talk about love in classic dimension.

 

Sana remember her favourite paragraph of book. She realize that she is main character in here with the mysterious girl.

“i.......”

Sana’s heart almost explode as the girl’s eyes look at her eyes fondly. Sana don’t know what shall she do but her eyes suddenly stare the girl’s lips. She gulped.

“i......” the girl is still hanging her world.

Sana can’t bear it, “hajimaa!!!!!” she cover .

The girl frowned, “hajima?”

“i.. mean.. don’t too closer to me.. i..” sana lost her words.

The girl smirked, “did you think ‘drity thing’, right?” the girl patted sana’s hair.

“NO!!! i.. i just..” actually sana feels happy when the girl patted her hair. She feel like a puppy right now.

......................................................................................................................

She introduce me to new side...

She introduce me to new thing..

She introduce me to new person..

She introduce me to new song...

She introduce me to new world...

She introduce me to new love...

She is... someone whom i wish !

 

Sana walk to the couch with towel in her head. she was taken shower. She wear the girl’s t-shirt and shorts. She sit in beside of the girl shyly.

The girl take the towel.

“yah!! My hairs still wet~~” sana complain.

The girl caress sana’s hair with the towel, “iam sorry, i haven’t hair dryer”

Sana smile cutely. She doesn’t why she smile, she just want smile.

After sana’s hair is dry. They are going to the outdoor concert.

Sana feels unfamiliar. She always watch concert in indoor. The atmosphere is very different, she can feels it. outdoor concert is very wild, free and crowded.

Sana feels something link in her waist. She realize that it is girl’s hand.

“i won’t anyone flirt or touch you!!” the girl speak like boyfriend in jealous.

Sana giggle. They are watching rock band, almost resemble with ONE OK ROCK. Sana didn’t know their song at all.  Actually she doesn’t like rock/indie song but she see the girl who happily sing along. In this zone, sana didn’t hear the crowded or the band, she just listen the girl who singing. She look at girl brightly.

“are you bored?” the girl ask.

Sana shake her head.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter