PART III

GANGSTA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love changes everything. This line isn’t joke. we can see the bad change to be the good and vice versa. We can do anything, say anything, hear anything, see anything and feel anything in the name of LOVE. If there’s someone need proof for it, i will show you that all the true story about love. The real love!! Ieven though there’s someone said love don’t need proven, still when we are falling in love, we always want show how big and sincere of our heart and love !! 

 

Sana frowned. She feels its paragraph got her. she didn’t scared of crowded, strangers and cruel world anymore.

she feels freely but she feels chained. She feels freely as she can breath in outside of her house and expensive thing which bought by money. There’s no pride. just herself and colour world. another side she feels chained as her heart just thump for someone. she feels that it’s something new, fresh, cute and strange because the someone who kidnap her several hours ago.

“Sana~~ still awake?”
Sana’s awareness is back. She open the door, she see her sister smile to her.
“Tell me how about your feel !!”
“eh? Nani?” sana cofused.

Her sister drag her to the bed, “are you falling in love on that girl, right?”
“eoni~~~~~” sana cupped face with her hand. She is blushing, now.

“OH GOD !!! my little squirrel is grown up!!” her eoni hug sana.
“eoni~~ i don’t know anything about her. i just... just...” sana speechless.

Her eoni smile, “i know how your feel. But sana~yah......”
Sana look at her eoni seriously. She never see her eoni wear that expression. 
“iam afraid of you and her can’t end up together. we are...”

“Princess sana~~” sana and her eoni startled. 
“Anyeonghaseyo~~ iam sana’s gangsta” the gangsta come from sana’s window.

Sana’s eoni knit eyebrow, “how could...”
“i anaesthetize the bodyguards..hehehe” the gangsta laugh.

Aiiish.. this gangsta talk criminal with innocent face. damn, her looks is cool!! What the hell about model! This gangsta is more gorgeous !! even her face is filled by scars !! sana’s eoni give point.

*kring....kring.....kring* the alarm is ringing.

“!! Cc tv cought you, gangsta!” sana’s eoni panicked.
The gangsta show her dimple smile, “just cc tv”. 

The gangsta took sana’s coat in wardrobe, she coose the thickest coat. She walk to sana, she put it sana’s body while whispering “Let’s lost and lust together!!”

The gangsta bow to sana’s eoni, “Please, Trust me to make Princess Sana to be girl who most loved in this universe!”
Sana’s eoni thumb up to gangsta then embrace her dongsaeng.
“My little squirrel, Don’t worry anything, enjoy your love and life!” 

The security and bodyguard ready for batter down the door. The gangsta take sana’s hand. 
“i has acrophobia” sana whine.
“i will jump first, you shall jump on me. don’t you believe me?” gangsta caress sana’s cheek.
Sana pouted, “i believe you but..”
“You can do it, my Princess” gangsta jump on the ground. She like assasin. 

Gangsta open her arm. Sana still hesitant to jump from her room which in second floor.
Sana’s eoni wait sana, she analysis whether love hit sana hardly or not. 
“Princess Sana, Your gangsta in here” gangsta show her puppy eyes.

Sana bite her bottom lips, “i will jump.. on you..”
“arraseo.. breath relax... close your eyes... 3.. 2.. 1 jump. ..”  gangsta like instructor. 
Sana land on gangsta’s arm. Her eyes open slowly. 

“GOTCHA!!” sana’s eoni proud of her little sister.

gangsta turned down sana in the ground slowly. She ruffle sana’s hair while saying, “tssk... good girl”
..........................................................................................................................


She is thief...
She is criminal...
Then she shall live in jail !!


She like cursing...
She has no manner...
Then she shall get education !!


She has sincerity..
She loves me..
Then she must live with me and get my love !!
She is you.. My Gangsta !!

The gangsta ride motorcyle fastly, sana is snuggling her face in gangsta’s nape. Honestly sana is afraid toward this celerity as she never ride on motorcyle. 

They stopped in gangsta’s house. gangsta take helmet from sana’s head then she caress sana’s hair as sana’s hair is mussy.


When they sit in bed, sana still don’t know why she follow this gangsta.
“do you love me so much till brave to leave your house?” gangsta frowned.
“i don’t know you...”
“but i love you..hehehe” gangsta cut sana’s word While giggling.
Sana likes the way gangsta giggle. The gangsta looks happy and its make sana’s heart to warm.


“Do you love me?” sana ask seriously.
The gangsta shake her head. sana doesn’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter