The Beginning

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***********************************************************************************

Everyone fell silent and looked at Minhyuk, all were shocked at the presence of each other.

 

Minhyuk looked at everyone nervously, “H-hey guys!”

 

You beamed at him, “Minhyuk oppa!”

 

The other guys looked at each other after hearing you call him oppa. Since you don’t really call someone like that so easily.

 

Minhyuk rushed beside you, “I’m soooo glad you’re finally awake!” He hugged you tightly.

 

“Yeah, but only half of my body is awake,”

 

He furrowed his brows, not understanding what you said, “What do you mean?”

 

You want to say what happened to your legs but word just won’t come out of your mouth. It is still hard for you to admit how pathetic and small you feel like losing your ability to walk.

 

CNU cleared his throat, knowing what you really wanted to say, “~~~~ injured her legs and needed to go under a therapy for months to walk again,”

 

Minhyuk looked at you apologetically, “I’m sorry. I-I don’t know what to say,”

 

You gave him a tired smile, “It’s okay, at least I know that I will still be able to walk again. I just have to it up for a couple of months,”

 

He ruffled your hair, “Aigoo! You’re such a big girl now,”

 

“A big cry girl actually,” Baro joked

 

“Hey! I’m not!” You retorted

 

“It looks incomplete. Where is Jinyoung?” Minhyuk asked as he looked around

 

“Unfortunately, that jerk hyung hasn’t contacted anyone from us since then,” Sandeul rolled his eyes

 

Minhyuk squints his eyes, “Not even a visit?”

 

No one answered his question, assuming that Jinyoung really didn’t.

 

“Don’t worry, that Jinyoung will earn his lesson,”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter