Give Up

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Your trip has come to an end. On the following days at school, you didn’t attend your classes. The guys are so worried about you. You’re not answering their calls.

They’re not even aware of your condition. They tried visiting you in your apartment but they never saw even a glimpse of you. Classes ended and the guys are still anxious about you.

It was already past 8 and they are walking down the town, hoping that they’ll catch you somewhere. Jinyoung’s eyes widened when he saw you back in your normal act, wearing boyish clothes.

 

“GUYS! It’s ~~~~~~!” He yelled.

 

“WHERE?!” They all yelled back.

 

Jinyoung pointed at your direction while you crossed the street.

 

“~~~~~~!” He shouted but it seems like you didn’t notice him.

 

Baro stopped Jinyoung from calling you when he saw where you’re heading to. They all saw you entering a bar.

 

“Oh my goodness,” Sandeul whispered in disbelief.

 

CNU shook his head, “T-that couldn’t be ~~~~, she’s too innocent,”

 

“What,” Jinyoung heavily sighed.

 

He turned to Baro then gave him a flaring glare, “I think this is enough evidence that we all should stop trying to bring her back. So, please, STOP ASKING ME TO DO SOMETHING CAUSE I’VE HAD ENOUGH,”

 

Jinyoung sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter