First Date

I Only Learned Bad Things from Jinyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Oh no... I won't do that. If you don't wanna come with me peacefully, I'll just take you forcefully."

 

Jinyoung quickly grabbed you and put you on his shoulder. You are now on his back, upside down.

 

"YAAAAAAAH!!!"

 

The rest of your bestfriends came; they are all dumbfounded when they saw the both of you.

 

"Wha-what are you doing?" Shinwoo asked, his mouth is quietly opened.

 

"We will have a date. No one should dare disturb us."

 

Jinyoung quickly go up the stairs and left your bestfriends.

 

"He-help meeeeee!" It's the last sentence you said before you left.

 

SKIP!

 

Jinyoung opened the door of their house. His sister was about to greet him when she saw you.

 

"J-jinyoung, what are you gonna do with ~~~~?"

 

"We'll be having a date. Help me change her clothes, noona."

 

"O-okay..." she followed behind

 

You can't say a word or do anything. You know how stubborn Jinyoung is. There's something that tickles on the way he is holding your waist tightly. He opened her sister's room and put you down on the bed.

 

"Sis, please change her clothes."

 

"YAH!! are you crazy?! How can I change my clothes if you're here?!" you threw a big pillow at him.

 

"I don't care. Just change! You won't take off your underwear, right?"

 

You blushed, "ert!"

 

His sister took out some girly clothes from her closet and help you change. You noticed that he's looking away from you when his sister is helping you. He's still a gentleman and you know for the fact that he doesn't even changed a bit.

Everything's done; you already changed your clothes

 

"All set. Now let's go." Jinyoung quickly pulled you out from the bed and held your hand.

 

"By the way sis, thanks!" he shouted and waved back to his noona.

 

SKIP!

 

You both arrived in a cafe. Jinyoung took you to a table near the window where  you can clearly see the nice view of an amusement park. A waitress comes and ready to take your order.

 

"2 Belgian Waffle, Cafe Mocha and Cafe Americano." Jinyoung told the waitress that is scribbling down the order.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter