Super Rivalry Of The Year

The Super Black Pearl

"Here's your ice cream ". A little boy was having a wide smile when his ice cream came to his tiny hands. Chocolate the best flavour of all nations, but when he about to it. *Whooozhhhh*. A sudden wave of wind came making the ice cream fall to the ground. The boy's face saddened and want to blame for whomever bastard that make this scene. He look up , his expression changed into excitement. He doesn't care about his ice cream anymore when his favourite super hero ,literally floating in front of his eyes. " Super Black Pearl !"

 

Meanwhile , Seohyun and Yoona still hugging,crying and screaming onto each other , in the unstoppable bus. The other passengers also do the same, except the absent-minded elderly who didn't give a about their lives that will going to end up soon. If they have someone to blame, the first person going to be the driver. Why didn't he check the brake before he rode this morning ?. Well accidents do occur, we can prevent it but we can't stop it from coming.

 

Meanwhile again, at another place , in the police car Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon, Choi Sooyoung and two reporters from SCBS channel still driving in fast to catch with the bus. "Choi Sooyoung !!". Taeyeon barked in loud , when the car almost hit another car.

 

" Sorry..".The driver, Sooyoung, grin apologetically for her miscalculation. Actually, she did it on purpose though. Sometime she just want to mess with her senior.

 

Back to the bus , the people still doing the same. A middle-aged man while holding his cross, murmuring some prays. Hoping that a miracle will come and someone going to help them.

 

"Hold on !!". A loud yet gentle voice suddenly came outside the bus. The people who heard it turned and got surprise when they saw the superhero , flying try to be in the same speed with the bus.

 

" That's Super Black Pearl !!!".One of the passenger squeal in joy. Having a hope that maybe the hero will save them. Upon hearing her favourite superhero's name being mentioned. Yoona turned her attention abruptly . wide open, her eyes shot wider. She can describe her feeling as pure joy right now. Because right there, the person she really want to see this whole time just right before her eyes.

"Gahhhhhhh !!!! Super Black Pearl !!!". Exaggeratedly , she jumped her a little on her seat. Having the thought of her superhero going to save her, well with other people though, just like Spiderman saving Mary Jane Watson from Dr.Octopus. Quirky yet romantic.

 

Seohyun also shift her attention, and for the first time in the years,Seeing her sister wearing that outfit and flying , make her happy and grateful. " Unnie ! Unnie ! Save us !". Of course , other people wouldn't suspicious with how Seohyun called the hero. Since sometimes , it's also used not just by related siblings.

 

"Hold on !". Yuri felt nervous, afraid and worry too. Because of course , she knew that her sister and Yoona are there. Seohyun's voice vibrated right to her brain earlier in home. She have to do her best to save them and protect them. Yuri shifted her attention to the back of the bus then flea immediately to that side.

 

She gulped, gathering her strength then held the bumper with her mighty hands. Screeching sounds can be heard, as she tried her best to pull the bus with her super power. Her teeth gritting in tight, she never expected the bus could be so hard to pull. Especially when it's rode pass the down road, which is more difficult to comprehend.

 

" Super Black Pearl you can do it !!".Yoona and the other passengers shouted inside the bus , giving some valuable motivation instead of trying to save their own lives. While Seohyun pray as best as she could, so nothing bad can happen to her sister.

 

"Unnie please be safe..". The younger sibling murmured.

 

Yuri took a breath, and once again trying to pull the bumper even her shoes began to lit fires everytime it made contact with the road. " !".It's useless, since downroad make the bus ride even faster.

"Oh my god !". The driver jumped at the shock while pointing his shaky finger to the front direction. " Building !".There was the building of Seoul City Bank, which still in renovation, but in a matter of seconds apparently it will turn into useless attempt if the bus still couldn't stop and in the end crashing to it.
 
"Not in my bank again !"
 
"We're going to die !!". One of the passenger shouted in frighten, worsening the fear of others. But , it wouldn't happen though, as long as they got Super Black Pearl in here.
 
Since doing the back side seems useless, Yuri going to try it at the front. " Come on ! Come on !".She flea at the top of her speed to catch the front side of the big vehicle. After she got ten feet away from the bus, Yuri extended her arms to stop the bus going any further with her super power."Hold on !!!"
 
"Oh my ! We're going to crash onto Super Black Pearl !". Instead of worrying her own life, Yoona still worrying about her hero's safety. " Gahhhh !!!". Everyone shouted , following by screeching sounds from the tires and bumping sounds when the bus made a contact with super delicate hands of Super Black Pearl.
 
Yuri's teeth gritted trying to stop the bus as best as she could, the veins on her forehead even popping out. Showing how persistent she is to save the passengers. Everyone in the bus held their breath pausing, bit by bit the vehicle going slower and slower until it reach the stop.
 
Yuri opened her eyes, she didn't even realize it closed. At her vision she saw her strong arms making some wreck on the bus exterior, but it doesn't matter since she got to stop the bus and once again saving people's lives. The unstoppable bus now stopped.
 
"Yeay !". Everyone cheers in joy , cheer for their lives and cheer for the super hero who have save them. The workers at the bank sighed in relief, their bank got save again by the hero.
 
Now everyone start to come out from the bus rapidly, after this incident . They doubt to even use the bus any sooner, traumatic indeed. " Becareful next time !".Yuri warned sternly at the driver who just got out . He nodded in shame still dazed and shivering.
 
"Unnie !". Seohyun also come out then ran to her sister immediately. Hugging her trying to find some comfort and protection.
 
" You're okay Seohyun ?".Yuri whispered , so everyone didn't suspicious that she knows her. Of course Seohyun didn't okay, it's one of the most horrible time Seohyun got in her adolescence live.
 
"Su-super Black Pearl..". Yuri heard the familiar cute voice of her neighbour. She immediately let go of Seohyun and turn her attention to the doe-eyed who still in her dazed state.
 
" Miss ? Are you okay ? You're bleeding..". Yuri even more concern when she saw the wound on Yoona's forehead.
 
The wounded girl didn't even notice nor feeling the sting pain on her forehead. "Super . Black. Pearl..". The only thing that concern her the most is the fact that her long time favourite hero, standing in front of her eyes looking worried. This is once in a life time opportunity. The feeling just like her soul left out from her body and then it floating in the air with joy and angel-like choir. Yoona gulped stepping closer, this is it she cannot ruin it , she have to approach the hero and check mark the 101 list she's going to do to the hero if she met her.
 
But why her feet suddenly wobbly, her body betrayed her with stopping from her move. Her head awfully dizzy, and her vision blurred then all turn into dark. The last thing she felt ,her body lose it's balance and someone strong arms wrapped onto her thin body. 
 
" Yoona !!".Yuri and Seohyun called the faint girl in worry. Yuri even pat Yoona's cheeks gently to wake her . This is the closest she got with Yoona, but why it's when Yoona lay unconscious. But still, Yuri couldn't stop her self from admiring Yoona's beauty. Less threatening less y, Yoona sure like an angel.
 
"Call Ambulance !". Seohyun shouted to whomever at the scene. She knew this will coming, Yoona fainted when she saw her hero near her. Soon the ambulance came following by some police cars.
 
" Where's the bus ? Where's the bus ?!".Chief Inspector Kim Taeyeon hop out from the car while raising her gun. Though it's a little bit out of frame to use weapon since no one seems threatening to be shoot. Following by the others, Taeyeon frowned to see the bus already stood unmoved on the ground.
 
"Well , Don't worry chief..". Another police officer came up to her. " The Super Black Pearl already control the situation."He pointed to the direction where the hero and a young girl helping an unconscious young girl to lay on the ambulance. Taeyeon squinted her eyes in distress, once again she lose against the hero. How dare that unknown creature taken away Taeyeon's  opportunity to save the citizens and pop out in the media. "Move out !". She pushed the officer aside then approach the super hero with stern expression.
 
Sensing another tension will break out, Sunny told Hyoyeon to record it. " Your camera Kim ! Your camera !".Hyoyeon understood what Sunny implying. She took the camera and record the scene straightly, this will be a blow out in news department. New media gossip the rivalry of police and the super hero. In another side Sooyoung slap her own forehead, her senior would be making a scene that she'll soon regret in the future. And in the end, Sooyoung who got the impact.
 
After taking Yoona to the ambulance, Yuri still look so worried. She suddenly turn sensing someone approaching her. She seems surprised to saw a petite police officer walking to her side but she immediately smile to show hospitality, though she sensed some hostility from the officer.
 
"You..". Taeyeon raise her chin up trying her best to be in the same line with the taller girl.
 
" Hi officer..".Yuri greeted."Don't worry everything it's,-"
"Don't say everything under controlled !". Rudely Taeyeon interrupted." I really hate when you said the thing that i should say.."
 
Yuri lifted her brows in confuse."Sorry ?".She start to confuse why the officer act towards her like that. As her super brain remember she never did anything wrong to the police department. Instead, she've been willingly helping them.
 
"Tch..". Taeyeon clicked her tongue underestimatedly." Now flying girl, What do you want ?"
 
"Excuse me ?". Yuri even more confuse than she ever had.
" You know what i'm talking about."
"I didn't know what you're talking about .". Everyone didn't ever.
 
Taeyeon smirked." Come on, I know what kind of thing , the people like you want to gain from society. You want fame ? Money ? Yacht with bikini girls ?"
 
Yuri smiled in amuse."Wow, i think there's some misunderstanding between us officer.".She extended her hands,like she tried to stop whatever negative thoughts the police got to her.
 
"Nonsense !". Taeyeon barked.She suddenly pulled a gun and place the tip on Yuri's chin." I know that you did this NICE thing in the start to gain trust from people and when you got your purpose, you will betray us and threatened our society !".She accused squinting her eyes.
 
"Keep recording it ..". Sunny whispered to the camera girl, she'll got a raise apparently.
 
Yuri sighed then push the gun from her chin." Officer, i think you're mistaken . I never aim for any rewards or recognition. Purely, i just want to help people.".She smiled trying to explain it to the police officer.
 
But Taeyeon seems persistent and stubborn with her principal. "Don't talk lie to me super black pan , i know that at the back you're hiding something wicked and evil for all of,-". She suddenly stopped when she got pull by her junior.
 
" Okay okay, Chief i think that's enough."
"What are you doing Choi Sooyoung ?!". Taeyeon glared at the tall girl.
" Chief the people start looking, we don't want to make any scandal right ?".Sooyoung warned in whisper."Thank you so much for your work today Super Black Pearl.".She politely bow to the hero."Sorry, Don't mind about that. Our chief a little bit restless and forget to eat her medicine."
 
"Do you think i'm crazy !"
 
"Whatever..". Yuri shrugged then immediately flea from the scene. Everyone gawked seeing her freely on the air. Different with Taeyeon, she still have that suspicious and anxious expression on her face.
 
" And then cut..".Sunny and Hyoyeon smirked while looking at each other.
 
~~
 
"Sup,-Super..". Yoona mumbled while laying at the hospital bed. The wound on her forehead have been taken care of but she still didn't yet open her eyes. " Sup,Sup..SUPER BLACK PEARL !!!".She sat up abruptly from her sleep , surprising other people in the room.
 
Yuri in her usual citizen appearance with Seohyun beside her , immediately ran to Yoona's side."Yoona you're okay ?".The older sibling asked looking so worried while Seohyun patting her friend's arms.
 
"Yoona, it's okay we're in the hospital. We're safe now by the .." Seohyun discreetly look at her sister."Super Black Pearl."
 
"Super Black Pearl ! Where is she now ? Where is she now Seohyun ?!". Yoona instead still concerning about her hero rather than her own health.
 
" Well, she's been flying away after helping us.".Seohyun answered.
 
"Ahhh..". Yoona slump her body tiredly. " We just this close..".She made the gesture an inch away with her point fingers ."But it's all ruined because i fainted.".She then stretch her arms."If only i could hold my self, i could just..".She slapped her own forehead then immediately regret it by groaning in pain. She forgot having that wound. "Auchhh.."
 
"Geez..". Yuri sighed in annoyed." You just got out from a near death experience, and all you thinking about is just that flying chick ?".Though secretly she's happy that the first time Yoona remember was her. Super Black Pearl for exact.
 
"I didn't need your concern.". Yoona's tone changed." By the way, Why are you here ?"
 
Seohyun the one who explain."I called my sister to pick us up, we need an adult guidance.".Yuri smirked in proud crossing her arms.
 
"Adult ?! You called someone who still wearing stitch pajamas an adult ?!"
 
"At least i'm not the one who faint because i saw ". Yuri place her hands on her chest dramatically." My mighty hero right in front of my eyes ~~".She mocked back.
 
"That's forgivable for a one die hard core hero worshipper like me !"
"Or you just ..lame."
 
"Guys..". Seohyun stopped them." Please, don't start it. And unnie, Yoona just got a mild concussion , spare her ."
 
"Really i got a concussion ?". Yoona asked in disbelief receiving a nod from her friend.
" Well, since she doesn't realize it. Maybe, she doesn't even realize having brain for concussion.".Yuri said sarcastically receiving a pillow on her face.
 
"Unnie !". Seohyun warned, sometime her sister couldn't read the situation. But it doesn't stop her from feeling thankful for her sister who have save them.
 
" Okay..Okay. Now , let's go home.".Yuri asked, soon the three of them charged off from the hospital heading for home. Though Yoona still whining about her fail attempt to be close to her hero.
 
~~~
Back at the Seoul City Police institution, Taeyeon squinted her eyes in annoy while reading some hate mail from the citizens who didn't agree with what Taeyeon has did to super black pearl. "What kind of,-". She stare in disbelief at all the letters,e-mails ,facebook and twitter bashing she got.
 
There some polite yet stern comment. 'I'm sorry officer, Me and the members of Pokemon Trainer corporation didn't agree with how you treat The Super Black Pearl. There's something called free-will officer, and we really think that Super Black Pearl, freely willing to save our humanity.'
 
There's a hot critic .'Howdy officer ! I'm Vernon from young advocate organizations Clearly i disagree with you, your act just show us, how incompetent our police institution to prevent crime and accident. This have to be a motivation for you, not blaming the hero who've been saving us genuinely this whole time.'
 
Taeyeon scrolled to another , this one a heartful comment." I'm sorry, so sorry, if i'm being rude to thee my knight. I'm Mama Joan from evangelical church of Seoul. Young soul, i know what thou have been through, being in the dark hoping for a light that's hard to coming. I know that, i've been through that too. That's why thou blame other people for thine fail attempt to protect us . I know only god that can save us, but don't thee realize that a savior can come in any different forms ,like the mighty young hero for a girl . Super Black Pearl ?. Find god ma child ,-"
 
"Boring..". Taeyeon clicked on another this one a really rude comment. " Dammit ! Midget !, Yo screw our hero , yo screw the squad. Derz bout' dozens of Black er ( Super Black Pearl fandom ) of us, becareful with your words and safety. Mess with our idol ,mess with us !'
 
"What kind of people bashing a police officer in rude way !". Taeyeon closed the laptop vehemently." Must be teenager, i will get them later !"
"Well..". Sooyoung reading the letters." After you verbally in unfriendly way attack the Super Black Pearl, We got tons of this negative letters coming..Hahaha..".She laughed looking at particular letter.
 
"What's that ?". Taeyeon snatched it and saw her face having an artificial moustache, black teeth and one eyed like a pirate. At the bottom it's read, #Saveourhero #BoycottOfficerKim #MakeKoreaGreatAgain #TogetherSuperBlackPearl.
 
" They even make a hashtags campaign on twitter now ?!".The chief said in disbelief.
 
Sooyoung shrugged."On every social media exactly. The video of you confronting the super black pearl was going viral, you know. 1million viewers on youtube,in 6 hours ! Wow that's a new record ! The netizens react quickly, you know how they're crueler psychologically than the real one."
 
"That's must be because that Lee Sunny from SCBS..the reporter.". Taeyeon said limply." But still ! Even if they tried to throw at me, i'll still stick to my own opinion about that chick.".Sternly she fist bump the desk.
 
Sooyoung shrugged ."Risk on you ..". An officer came to the room, giving a salute first before telling his purpose. "What ?". Taeyeon asked in bored tone.
 
" The general want to speak to you.".He informed.
Taeyeon looked at her junior."What now ?".Sooyoung shrugged, the shorter girl forcedly get up from her comfort seat then heading to the general office. After knocking the door thrice, someone in the room let her to enter. "General..". She took off her hat , greeting the man politely. General Kang was ...old, with his grey hairs and wrinkles clearly showing that there's no youth in his appearance anymore. But his spirit, his passion especially about justice , law enforcement and this police institution was still as fresh as a teenager going to the first phase of puberty. Still strong in his 60s, still available to be in charge. One thing he really couldn't comprehend was if someone putting his police institution in bad place.
 
" Tell me what is this ?".He threw a newspaper to the table. One thing Taeyeon really like about this old man was , he always straight to the point. Taeyeon looked carefully to the paper she got and read it.
 
"Well..". She frowned." It's about , apparently feeding baby in public cause some ?".
 
"What ?!". The general look surprised taking the paper." Oh not this news, but this one..".He pointed to the right news about Taeyeon and Super Black Pearl scandal. It was red, Super Rivalry Of The Year ! Super Black Pearl and Super Police ! Who will win ? Vote your best !
"Well , i do look good in the picture..".
" I'm not talking about that Chief Inspector Kim ..".The general said firmly."I want to ask WHY ? why you confront someone who have help us ? "
 
Taeyeon chuckled."You're mistaken General, I just want to be careful. She's an outsider, we don't know where she's coming or her true identity , we also don't know what purpose she got behind her. You understand what i'm trying to do right ?"
 
"I understand Kim Taeyeon, you just want the best for all of us. But something like this, a scandal in our police institution was bad for our cover. The citizens will have a low trust to us, especially when they already love the hero so much. I heard you got so many negative notes ?"
 
"Dozens of it.."
 
"That's it Inspector, you know your risk. Then why you're still doing that ?". Taeyeon goes quiet." Ahh..Taeyeon..".Now his tone changed into a fatherly one. "You're the best person i've ever got in our institution. You have your own ability, though you didn't qualified for a usual tough and tall police officer appearance..". Taeyeon rolled her eyes."But you're special and capable ! That's why you're in your position now. Don't make this scandal become the free fall of your career."
 
Taeyeon sighed."I'm sorry, If i'm too selfish with my principal. But general,-".She got a one finger warning showing that the general didn't want to hear another excuse."Okay..".She defeated."Then what i have to do now ?"
 
"Fix your relationship with the Super ..ehh super whatever, and stop the scandal from booming out even more." The General ordered.
 
"Yes General..". Taeyeon dismissed her self  going back to her office then tell everything to her partner.
 
" Fix your relationship with Super Black Pearl ehh ?".Sooyoung chuckled in amuse.
 
"Yeah, that old man just like everybody, praising that flying thing too much.". Taeyeon scowled, leaning her face on her palms.
" You know that's not his point."
 
"I know , i need something to blame. So What about you ? What do you think i have to do now , Choi Sooyoung ? To fix my 'relationship' with Super Black Peach ?"
 
"Hmm..". Sooyoung tapped her chin, finding no idea in her mind. " I'm sorry Chief, i can't help you now because i doubt after what you did to super black pearl she's willing to see you."
 
Taeyeon sneered."You right, even if we want to catch her. It have to be in some dangerous crime situation or something."
 
"Uhum, We can't just asking her to be in meet and greet conference or something. Let's just eat !". Sooyoung asked.
 
Taeyeon snapped from her thought, noticing something good coming from her partner." Choi Sooyoung say again !"
"Again ?"
 
"No no , the thing you said before !"
"Let's eat ?"
 
"The other oneeeee..". The chief inspector grew impatient.
" Oh about ,-"
"That's right ! Choi Sooyoung you're genius ! The meet n greet conference with the hero kekeke..". Taeyeon smirked in satisfied rubbing her palms together. Yes, a meet and greet will do to fix the problem between her and Super Black Pearl, and for the prep she will ask Lee Sunny from SCBS help, the reporter.
 
 
~~~
" Oh yes! Eum, oh, ah, yeh .Neo-ege ppajyeodeulgesseo, jakku baneunghajanha. Oh yes! Eum, oh, ah, yeh .Geurae nan dagagagesseo, neon nae chwihyangjegyeok Ace."Humming Mamamoo song while cooking for dinner , Yuri sway her dancing while stirring the pan. Which make Seohyun who's watching her at the back laugh in amuse. Sure Yuri are a hero at day, but in home she still have the responsibility as a big sister , to take care of the younger, especially since Seohyun got a traumatic experience earlier this day. 
 
"Hmm..". Seohyun feel really grateful to have a sister like Yuri. Not just she can protect her literally, but she also as gentle as their mother. Taking care of Seohyun like a real mom, where the real always out abroad for work. Though, sometime Yuri also can be so difficult sometime especially when Yoona around but still as a sister Seohyun got really lucky to have her. " Hi unnie.."
 
"Hmm ?"
 
"Thank you so much , you've been save me and Yoona. I don't know what will happen if there's no you. Maybe i died already."
"Now..now". Yuri shifted from her cook." Don't say that. You thanked me hundred times . We covered it already."
 
"Yes ..But You know unnie , sometimes i'm thinking about..". Hesitantly Seohyun started while biting her lip." About ..having the same power as you. Maybe , you wouldn't got so many burden at your shoulder..".She sipped her tea awkwardly, expecting her sister's protest everytime she said this thing.
 
"Seohyun..". The tanned girl said slowly." You never burden me, it's my responsibility to protect you. And i don't like even a bit of the idea you're having the same power as me. Call me selfish, but i better help you hundreds time than seeing you fighting bad guys. You don't know what kind of harm those people will do to you. This world are dangerous."
 
Seohyun nodded limply."I understand unnie, but at least you can have someone to help you."
 
"You can help me by eating my cook..". Yuri put the plate on the table. " Dig it !"
"Ay ay ! Chef !". Maybe it always consists of vegetable, but her sister cook never disappoint her.
 
" Aww.. Why did i faint ?".Yoona's voice can be heard from the front door , walking closer to their place.
"Seems this place already become her second house..". Yuri said sarcastically." She didn't even bother to knock .."
 
Seohyun giggled."Let her unnie.."
 
"Super Black Pearl , if only i auchhh..". Yoona still whined about losing the opportunity to be close with her favourite hero. " Damn ! I have to be careful in the future..".She reminded her self."Hi guys What are you doing ?".She greeted the Kwons cheerfully.
 
"Eat, I know you come here to ask food..". Yuri have been used with Yoona's visit in Dinner time.
 
" Awww...Yuri unniw~~~ You always know what i'm thinking about . Maybe i should stop from teasing you~~".Yoona bumped her body playfully to the other girl.
 
"No thanks."
"What you've been cook ? ". Yoona wondered. " Eww Vegetables ! Seriously you cook this everyday. I wonder why Seohyun didn't turn into a cow.."
 
"Don't complain or starve until night..". Yuri pretended about to take the food away.
 
" No no no no..".Yoona immediately stop Yuri's action. Their hands met for a brief of time, maybe it's usual for Yoona . But for Yuri , she felt like volts of electricity running through her body in just a little touch."I'll eat this hehehe Better than none unniwww.."
 
Yuri cleared awkwardly. "Whatever ..". And goes to the living room while the two younger girls having their healthy dinner.
 
Yuri raised the hand that lucky enough to touch Yoona's earlier. Just a brief, but it meant so much for Yuri. If only , Yuri also got lucky to touch another parts of Yoona's body. Like her head, chubby cheeks or her eyelids , Yuri's favourite part of Yoona's feature. Thinking about that make Yuri smile, if only Yoona can talk about her freely as she freely talk about her other self , Super Black Pearl.
 
~~
 
Walking fabulously like a fashion mogul she is , Jessica Jung one of the successful designer in Seoul City and the daughter of one of the richest person in history just step out from a branded clothing stores, typical indeed for a girl like her. But it didn't make people less amaze by her , she got the perfection aura all over her. The walking mannequin of fashionista or au couture. And as expected for a girl like her , she's cocky , annoying and spoil.
 
" Ewww...".She cringed in disgusted when her thousand dollars shoes that could count with someone life insurance smacked a chewed gum on the pavement. "Tiffany ..". She called her bodyguard." Tiffany !!! "
 
"Yes ! Yes ! I'm here princess ! What's that ? What's that ?". While carrying couple of shopping bags . Tiffany immediately come to Jessica's side, though she herself having some difficulty.
 
" Do you know what this is ?".Jessica swayed her legs back and forth. Tiffany looked at the y legs mesmerizingly hold her self from drooling."Down my shoes idiot !".She told.
 
Tiffany reverted her eyes to the shoes."Oh you got gum on your shoes.."
 
"Oh i already know it..". Jessica mimicked." Do you know what's that mean ?".Tiffany shake her head."I don't want to use something with someone gross saliva on it ! Take it !"
 
"Okay okay , I'll take it !". Obediently Tiffany took the shoes away from Jessica's feet. " Done !".The eye-smile girl smile in proud.
 
Jessica also do the same but in a sarcastic way. "But now how i'm going to walk Hwang ? I clearly don't want to put my soft feet on the rough road.."
 
"You can use the shoes you just buy, wait a minute it's in ehhh..". Tiffany checked the shopping bag one by one . There's a lot of it , she got difficulty to find." Wait , I got it ! I got it  ! It's in ehh.."
 
Jessica rolled her eyes, growing impatient."Forget it ! Piggy back me !"
"What ?"
"Piggy back me to the car !!!!"
 
"Alright..alright.". Tiffany put the bags first before bending down her body to let Jessica climb on her back. She doesn't even recognize what kind of job she got, clearly something like this is more for a baby sitter not a bodyguard. But the good thing is, she got to feel Jessica's on her back though. And it's make her internally giggle.
 
After struggling to piggy back Jessica , the two of them finally landed on the luxurious limousine car. Jessica hissed at her bodyguard while fixing her fur coat. Soon the car drove smoothly with no annoying sounds from the engine. Understandable for an expensive car. " Champagne Princess ?".Tiffany offered.
 
"Nahhh..". Jessica refused turning her attention to the window. Tiffany shrugged then gulp the liquid by her own though, after that she shifted her attention back to Jessica. Sure the girl got everything money, fame , but Tiffany noticed there's something lack from her . The real happiness of affection, well expectable for a rich girl like her .
 
Suddenly the car come to a halt , stopping for the traffic light. " Tiffany..".The bodyguard looked up."I want that ".Jessica pointed to a big advertisement board upside the lights. 
 
Tiffany saw a giant tooth paste ." Oh Super Black Tooth Paste ?".Which is weird for a tooth paste that usually white or green in color.
"Not the tooth paste , but the model..". Jessica clarified, Tiffany move her eyes to the side and saw a tanned girl , all in black with a mask smile charmingly giving a thumb up and holding a tooth brush with that black paste.
 
" You mean The Super Black Pearl ?".Of course Tiffany knew the hero, since she's always haunting the news media nowaday.
 
"Yes , i want her..."
"Oh you mean you want to take a selfie or autograph from her ?"
 
"No !!! I want her ! I want her to be mine !!! Mine only !"
 
"B-but Princess, She's a Super hero not a puppy you could easily claim."
 
"I don't care !". Jessica barked glaring sternly at her bodyguard." I want her ! I'll call my daddy and let him fire you if you can't get her for me !"
 
"But Princess,-"
"I want her ! I want her ! I want her !". Tiffany sighed , this is one of the moment where she really hate her job. Because being with Jessica Jung mean she have to fulfill whatever absurd things the rich girl really want. Her father spoil her too much. Whatever she wants she have to get it.
 
" I want her ! I want her !".And for the whole trip , Tiffany will intoxicated by this nagging. Tiffany sighed, it's easier if Jessica just want the black tooth paste.
 
 
To be continued
 
So since i don't have a sister though i really want it, i made this story to have more sister bond it especially Yuri and Seohyun. But don't worry the romance and randomness still there.
 
And for all the ers who thinks when a mother feeding their baby in public is inappropriate. Well , you ! You didn't get you just ually frustrated. Because when a mother feed their baby , it's just for the baby not for narrow-minded people like you. I'm not a mother nor i expected to be one ( i can barely take care of my self anyway ) but as a woman, i know how it feels when one of natural thing of woman being disturb. Anyway, sorry just rambling enjoy the story . and if you have twitter please follow mine @yaaannniii69 . Don't get surprise, if you saw some feminist tweet kekkeke i'm still a beginner anyway.