Super Monday

The Super Black Pearl

"Everybody get down this is robbery !". It was in Monday usual busy workday of Seoul City Bank where all the workers doing their job, having a big dose of coffee, and waiting so much for this day to be end soon. When suddenly, two guys wearing mask covering their faces barging harshly into the double glass door while aiming gun on each other hand. Of course they know it's robbery , not a birthday surprise with a gun.

 

Everybody, like expected , start to panic !.They were screaming, some start to crying while having their hands on the head bending down on the floor. " Yes ! Yes ! Do it like that ! I like your pathetic scream !".One of the robber, who has a big dog tag necklace on his neck said , enjoying the scene he made. "Haha !". He suddenly stopped from his maniac laugh when he felt his friend slap him on the head.

 

" Don't play around man ! Go get those money, so we can ran from this place ASAP !".He threw an empty bag to his friend, motioning him to take the money from the counter, while he ownself guarding on the back, in alert if someone might do an attack.

 

"Alright man , just chill will ya ?". The guy with dog tag necklace walk to the counter, throwing the bag then aiming his gun to the overweight man behind it. " Put all the money in that bag fatso ! And don't you dare to push the alarm ! Because this gun here, is not something you want to deal with !".He threatend the man.

 

 

"Come on this is just Monday !". The employee said with desperate tone, staring at the robber anxiously.

 

" Do you think there's a schedule for robbery fatso ?! If there's any, we would have a paycheck from the government !".He said sarcastically.

 

"Oh come on Bobby ! Just shoot his ball !,take that money already !". The robber in the back screamed impatiently.

 

" I'm trying San E !, But this fatsoo here , didn't want to cooperate !".Bobby then turn to the man."Now dude, you heard him. My friend San E ,right there having a toothache right now, that's why he's ing around. But me, i still have a good heart like an angel. So i give you one last chance. Put that money now ! Or i really push this trigger to your head !".He put the gun right on the man's forehead.

 

The overweight man gulped , contemplating to do what the robber told him. He sighed then finally nod his head taking the empty bag to put the money in there."That's right Boy ! You do it right !".Bobby grinned, when the man start to put the money to the bag, a lot of it.

 

The overweight employee briefly caught the red alarm button, he stopped from putting the money then turn to look at Bobby."Hey boy ! you for calling me fatso !".He punched the alarm button with his fist then like expected , the alarm went off. He grinned with satisfied.

 

*Wheee u ..wheeee u *

"Bobby !". San E screamed at the back hearing the loud siren sound. Perhaps, in a matter of minute the police will come soon.

 

" ! Why you really butthurt to be called fatsoo ?!".Bobby finally push the trigger.

*Bang*

 

Everybody screams again when Bobby shoot the man on the shoulder, making him collapsed on the chair."But you really a fatso ! Go diet !". It seems that the employee wouldn't have a chance for diet now.

 

"Bobby !". San E ran to his friend's side." Stop your ! And take the money now ! The police will come soon !".He said desperately while taking the money to the bag quickly.

 

"Okay man , i'm trying ! I'm trying..". Bobby also do the same. When they felt they had enough, the two robber decide to end this and ran away immediately from the bank. " Let's go man !".But when they turn around, there was a loud cracking sound coming from the roof.

 

*CRASHHHHH *

 

Everyone gasped when there was someone suddenly landed in front of them. The two robber, stood still on their place in shock seeing as someone with all black outfit , consisting of black skinny jeans, black crop top which compliment the y stomach  , black leather jacket with the blink blink of black pearl on the collar and chest, and also the black leather combat boots. They can't see the intruder's face, since it's covered by a black masquerade mask. 

 

"Sorry to say , but i have to break your party ". The voice were deep but it was a womanly voice.

 

" Who the hell are you ?!".San E asked with firm tone pointing his gun at her.

 

"That's Super Black Pearl !". The teller of the bank said in excitement, with tears streaming down her face. Finally there's a hope.

" Well, that's right. That's what they called me, Super Black Pearl..".The Black Pearl grinned cockily.
 
"Alright , i don't know what you're going to do girl. But you better go home, cook dinner for your husband or change your tampon !"
 
The mysterious girl chuckled."That's a little bit ist man. Not just by the police but you also will get the wrath of all the feminists in earth..".She paused."And i'm gay.."
 
"Aw man ! That's too bad !". Bobby clutched his chest feeling his heart broken." I'm starting to like you, with all those blinks blinks you sure are Y !"
 
"Bobby !"
 
"I'm just commenting ! Geezz..Don't get jealous !"
 
The Super Black Pearl giggled."You know with this Bank Robbery or Burglary, the possession of legal weapon, breaking into public place vehemently, ".She turned her eyes to the faint overweight man." Causing harm to someone and traumatic experience to the rest..you will get imprisoned for over 20 years , life imprisonment or else Death Penalty !".She warned."But if you surrender your self to the cops and put the money back, i'm sure they just make you stay for awhile..".She tapped her chin."And you know how they describe jail for a man, need to protect.."
 
Bobby cringed while touching his while ,San E clenched his jaw."How if i don't want to ?! How if i want to kill an unknown girl with my gun, running away with the money then flea to other country changing my identity ehh ?"
 
"Man , that's not what our agreement start for !". Bobby protested." You said we're going to use the money for our new record album !"
San E step onto Bobby's foot."Bobby shut up ! I'm just lying !".He whispered, but even if he say it without sound with her super sonic ears, The Super Black Pearl still can hear them."Now girl, you better go away before i ran out my patience !".He threatened again still pointing his gun.
 
She smirked."Try me, lil' !".
 
San E really lose his patience, especially when this girl mock him about his size. "You've made your choice !"
"San E ! San E ! No No ! She's too y to be killed ! No,-". It's too late for Bobby trying to stop his partner though.
*Bang*
*GASPPPPPP*
 
San E shot the gun to the mysterious girl while smirking triumphantly, clearly ignoring his friend cry about the girl. Then suddenly his smirk gone, when he noticed the bullet he shot didn't go through the girl's head , instead it just stuck between her pearly white teeth, like a green soya bean.
 
" Fiuhhh..".The Super Black Pearl spit it out from ."Cheap bullet..".She cringed.
 
"Wha- what-- whakan of---let--maballet..Wha-wha.". San E stammered his words, too shock for the extraordinary scene in front of him." What kind of people are you ?!".Finally, he got his words back.
 
The girl shrugged."Like they said..".Her body start to move in fast, that even an ordinary eyes can't see. The two robber startled when they felt the girl already behind them without them knowing."I'm The Super Black Pearl ~~".She slurred before clutch the guys by their heads, then knock it to each other strongly.
 
"Ackk !". The two robbers yelp in pain feeling dizzy because the sudden impact on their heads. Their vision blurred then back to clear immediately after shaking their heads repeatedly. But soon regret when they saw a fist pointing at them." Awwww !!".They're fell to the floor with blood splattering from the nose.
 
"Two of my hands are dominant !". She raise her fist cockily, then turning to the people who watch the scene silently." Give me rope !".A girl ran to her giving her the rope."Thankyou..".She winked and soon enough the girl faint while blushing.
 
"Ahh~~~"
 
The hero turn her attention back to the robber beginning to tying them up with the rope."My nose aghhh ! I need another nose job !".Bobby cried clutching his bleeding nose.
 
"Shut up Bobby !". San E hissed , while wriggling his body trying to get lose from the tied rope, but it's impossible seems the girl put it on the death tied.
 
" In elementary, i joined girl scout ..".She grinned then the door burst open once more revealing some officers from the police department.
 
"Freeze !". The cops pointing their guns but soon stopped noticing a girl in black mask with two tied guys on the marble floor." Super Black Pearl ?".One of the cop , already knowing the girl who've been help them in law enforcement this past few months.
 
"Don't worry sir..". She put one of her hand on the hip,leaning on one side." It's all controlled.."
 
~~~
 
"I'm home~~". With an exhaust sigh, Seohyun enter her house. Another Monday, another hectic day as a college student for her. She couldn't wait to rest her self on the soft couch and doing nothing for the rest of her day. Like usual, there's no one in the home, her father were out for work and her mother abroad while her sister, Kwon Yuri, maybe flying around catching some bad guys.
 
Yes, the person who become the number one news in all media is her sister, The Super Black Pearl. Seohyun chuckled remembering the nickname her sister got from the folks in town. Sometime it always amuse her of how the people called Yuri by that name, well if they knew her real identity though maybe they will call her by her real name but since her sister always wearing that mask whenever she did her duty, it's almost difficult to recognize her.
 
Though Seohyun and Yuri are blood related, the younger sibling didn't have the same power like the older. She just an ordinary college girl who's studying about law, not the one who can fly and catch the bad guys. Sometimes she felt jealous to her unnie because she really had a fantastic , adventurous and amazing life , helping people while she , she just can drowning her self in law thick book reading how to prosecute a defendant .
 
 
Clearly the differences are so far.
 
Yuri always said that she's glad that her younger sister didn't have the same power because she doesn't want to see Seohyun hurting her self or others but still sometime Seohyun also want to feel how to be a hero, To fly, or getting cheers by people.
 
Seohyun sighed dropping her body to the couch , well she have to accept it though that she just a dull girl with no interesting parts in her world. She took the remote then turn the tv on lazily searching some entertainment to light up her mood. She stopped pressing the button then widen her eyes excitedly watching as the familiar figure revealed on the tv.
 
"Seohyun ! I brought you pizza ~~". Yuri enter the house with smile on her lips , holding a box of Pizza on her hands. She already change her Super Black Pearl costume, wearing her usual casual clothes .
 
" Unnie look ! You're on the TV !".Seohyun shouted from the living room catching her sister's attention. With some curious expression, Yuri walked to the living room and just right, she can see her self or it's more like, her self when she's the super hero. 
 
"Oh you mean , Super Black Pearl..". Yuri chuckled making her self comfortable beside her sister. The screen were showing a bobby cut haired reporter in the crime scene.
 
[ News synthesizer music ]
" Good afternoon , I'm Lee Sunny reporting live from the crime scene of the robbery in Seoul City Bank. Where two guys , have been suspected as the cause of this crime.".The screen changed to the guys who got drag by the police, one wriggling trying to get free and another busy crying upon his bleeding nose. "The two have been reported by the witness of possessing a gun when they break into the bank and threatened to shoot whomever try to make a move or blocking them of stealing the money."
[ Song Victoria , 28, Teller of the Seoul City Bank ( witness ) ]
 
"It was all happened in fast ..". The woman raised her hands comically. "The two of them pointed a gun at us ! We all panic ! Screaming ,crying on the floor. The horror is real ! especially when they shoot Mr.Beng in his shoulder,though i'm a little bit glad because finally ! Someone shoot him, she's rather ruthless to the girl. Anyway, but then..". Her face changed into a dreamy mesmerized expression." From above came the brave, gorgeous, spectacular , Super Black Pearl ! She's all black ! I mean she still Asian but her outfit. With her leather jacket and boots. Oh my god i'm crying right now !".The reporter handed her a tissue."Thank you , Anyway..she just so amazing and hit the bad guys !".She raised her fist."So, easily . I wish i could have a power like that , you know kekeke..but come on i'm not a superhero and people nowadays always think that a strong woman was just some feminist trying to be equal and like that and,-"
 
"Okey okey Thank you so much for your time Miss Song..".Reporter Sunny cut the woman, ignoring the woman's dismay expression behind her back. " First thing first we got the chance to interview the suspect ! Oh look it's them !".She immediately ran to the suspects who's about to enter the police car."Hey hey Mister..Can you give us a word or two ?".She directed the mic to San E.
 
" you ! ". He snapped then cringed in pain feeling the ache of her tooth. Then lose behind the car.
" That's really a word or two..".Sunny said sarcastically."How about you Mister ?".She turned the mic to another guy who still crying his heart out.
 
"I'm going to need a new nose job..". Bobby plead." Please donate and contact the nearby local police at Seoul because me and my friend will going to be there soon.."
"Bobby !"
"Shut up arse hole ! you can't tell me what to do now !". Bobby's face changed to a cute one." And for Super Black Pearl, You're such a hero ! You save the lives of all this people which i'm going to kill. Hehe..and please if you change your mind of being gay, i'm in prison *smooch* pye pye~~"
 
"Eww..Do we have to switch the channel ?".Yuri asked frowning in disgusted.
Seohyun chuckled ." Not now unnie, i want to see you too. I mean super black pearl..".With a hint of tease in her eyes Seohyun got her focus on the channel once more. Yuri hissed , taking the pizza and watch the channel too.
 
"Oh my ! Oh my ! That's Super Black Pearl !". The reporter ran frantically to catch the super hero who just cams out from the crime scene. " Miss ! Miss !".Sunny squeezed her little body to the crowd of people who's surrounding the super hero. Finally, with a breath of relief Sunny now standing beside the hero.
 
"Oh hi ?". Yuri or in this case TSBP greet the little reporter nicely, with her usual deep womanly voice. But a minute past, the reporter still stood in her place unmoved with an excited expression, grinning teeth looking at her. " Ehh..Miss are you okay ?".The hero start to worried.
 
Sunny let out a raspy breath."Oh oh..I'm sorry..".She chuckled."I'm just so excited of having a chance to meet you in ..".She gestured her hands up ans down to Yuri."Person ! And i'm waiting so much to interview you !".She told now having tears on her cheeks.
 
"Well, I'm so honored.". Yuri let out a charming smile." And please don't cry. I don't want to make someone pointing a gun at me for making you cry.".The crowd laughed while Yuri wipe the reporter's tears.
 
"Aww damn..". Sunny punched Yuri's broad shoulder playfully."You're making me blush. I'm sure i wouldn't wash my face for a month..". The crowd laughed again, Sunny noticed the camera attendant, Hyoyeon signalling something like 'Stop fooling around and ask the hero already!'. " Oh yes , so..how do you think about this case ?"
 
"Well, I'm just so sad that there still some people who want to make some money by hurting another . It was so ...inconceivable ! But please don't hate the suspects though, they just a lost soul who need to be enlighten....".The reporter ans the crowd start to cry feeling so touched."...In jail..". The reporter and the crowd nodded eagerly with stern eyes in agreement.
 
"Geezzz ..where you got that line unnie ?"
"Instagram quote..". Yuri shrugged while munching her pizza.
 
" Wow, Why are you so amazing, and nice ..and purrrfect !!".Sunny sniffed .
"I do have some weakness Missy.."
"And modest too !.By the way , What's your weakness ?".Sunny asked with curious expression.
" My weakness..".Yuri let our another cassanova charming grin."Is a beautiful girl like you..".The crowd doing aww , woof and even whistling. Yuri chuckled to her self , she's really enjoying this interview. But then , a vibration suddenly come to her head meaning that another case happened."Well i gotta go now, call of duty..".She raise her arms above going to fly but Sunny prevent her to.
 
"Wait..wait can you sign my shirt !". Sunny bloated her chest signalling Yuri to sign on it. With an awkward grin and in rush Yuri sign the shirt." Thank you..bu-but wait wait !".Sunny held the hero once more."Can you give a final word or two to the people out there ?".She handed the mic to the hero's mouth.
 
"Well ehh..". Yuri tried her best to find a good slogan." Don't forget to study !".Better than none though, she raised her arms once more and finally fly to the sky making all the people gawking. After shooting Yuri's flying action now the camera turn to the reporter again.
 
"Ladies and gentleman..". Sunny still dazed." That's not a bird , That's not a plane, That's not alien either ! But that's our hero !".Her expression changed into strict."The Super Black Pearl !!. I'm Lee Sunny reported from the crime scene of Robbery Seoul City Bank..".She kissed her shirt."With Super Black Pearl."
 
And then the news swith onto Pantene shampoo commercial break."Ahahahaha...".Yuri laughed with mout full of chewed pizza in amuse while tapping the couch, remembering the scene earlier this day. It just so laughable to see her own self. In another side Seohyun hissed in disgusted looking at the mess her sister made. Clearly no one will ever think that this girl , right here is a hero. Seohyun forawhile hoped that her sister choke on the food but being a superhuman is nearly impossible for Yuri."Haha..look at all of them. If you saw them live , i'm sure you can't hold your self from laughing. Haha..I'm great right ?".She nudged Seohyun on the ribs, waiting for opinion.
 
Seohyun rolled her eyes."Yes you are..".It rather come forcedly."Seriously unnie ! 'Don't stop study ?!' . Can't you come up with a better heartwarming slogan ?! Last time i heard you even said about , 'Don't forget to brush your teeth' or 'Drinking underage is illegal'. We freaking know about that !"
 
Yuri chuckled."Yet , you all still forget about that or intentionally forget about that. Come on, i'm just helping those people with bad teeth or teenager with drinking habit.."
 
"At least. Say something...cool !"
"Like what ?! 'I’m the best I am at what I do' ?, 'Up, Up, and away !' ?, 'Cowabunga ' ?". Yuri chuckled again." Come on Seo, i'm not that chap in leotard or tight latex."
 
If only her sister have a flaw, the number one list is going to be stubborn."Whatever you want to do unnie, You are The Super Black Pearl !".She sighed in defeated and slump her body back to the couch taking her pizza.
 
"SEOHYUN !!!". Someone suddenly shouted from the door of Kwon residence, then following by a shut banging door, follow by a rapid footsteps, follow by a sound of someone getting trip to the floor then groaning in pain, followed by another rapid footsteps getting nearer and faster then followed by the same voice calling the younger sibling's name." SEOHYUN !!". It's none other than Seohyun's childhood and college friend, Kwon's neighbour for almost two decade and Yuri's favourite object of prank. Im Yoona ,a good description of girl next door, in only brown bear pajamas and colorful roll on her hair.
 
"Oh good, seems knocking the door first manner, already extinct from this world..". Yuri said sarcastically in a teasing act earning a glare from the new comer.
 
" Good thing ,i'm in a good mood right now or else i will throw all my 101 list of sarcasm to you !". Yoona really have so much of it indeed, but she will spare it forawhile since her coming not for another cat and dog fight with the older sibling.
 
"I'm so scared~~". Yuri pursed her lower lip with mocking act while in another side , her sister Seohyun shook her head in disbelief. Always like this, her sister and her friend always bickering in everywhere possible when they met in flesh, no ..even in phone they also bicker. Perhaps United Nation even couldn't make the two of them unite.
 
Yoona turned her attention immediately from Yuri, before she lose her patience ." SEOHYUN !!!".She called the younger girl again before slumping her self beside her, squeezing Seohyun to the middle because she doesn't want to get in touch with the older.
 
"What ?!". Seohyun start to get irritated." You've called me thrice already , i've heard the first one !"
 
Yoona giggled."Kekeke..I'm sorry..".She took a slice of pizza."I'm just so excited ! You know because of HER ! , Did you see her on the tv earlier ? Did you see ?".Excitedly she nudged Seohyun on the ribs then taking a bite of the pizza. On another side, Yuri hissed in annoyed . Here come another unnecessary topic , she better buried her head with the cushion.
 
"Who ? Kim Kardashian ?"
"Oh gosh !". Yoona said in frustrated." Seohyun, why you're so blunt and doesn't have a taste for a woman ! I mean is HER, the hero ! The Super Black Pearl !".Hearing her alter ego being mentioned , Yuri's ears perked.
 
"Oh..". It doesn't seems surprised Seohyun , hearing this come from Yoona. Like other good deal of people out there, Yoona is one of the fanatic admirer of the superwoman. Seohyun chuckled internally, if only Yoona knew that the hero she's going to talk about is here , beside them." What about her ?".She rather asked calmly.
 
"She did it again ! She help many people again !". Yoona took the remote from Seohyun's thigh." There must be still some news about her at channel somewhere ..Gotcha !".She threw the remote before turning fast to get a closer look at the tv, precisely her hero. Yuri took out the cushion , getting interest with what Yoona's expression will be.
 
"Look ! Look it's her !". Yoona pointing at the tv excitedly, like a puppy watching their own kind. " Aw goshhh Seohyun look she's so amazing and gorgeous !".Seohyun have to nudge her sister who's giggling amusedly by Yoona's scene."Oh by god ! She's so polite and have a good sense of humor ~~".If only Yoona knew that the hero is infact someone who ever pushed her to the fish pond at the elementary."Mannn..she's also nice and such a sweetheart !".If only Yoona knew , her hero is someone who shamelessly picking her nose right now."How lucky that reporter ! I wish i could be like her..".Yoona clasped her hands on her chest , while Yuri shook her head . Better take a coke for all this corny joke."I think i'm in love with Super Black Pearl~~"
 
"Burppp !". That got Yuri's reaction in a different way though. She coughed by the coke , after hearing Yoona's confession or maybe a fangirl's muse. She just so surprise that Yoona can be this so far of admiring her , or maybe the Super Black Pearl.Luckily , Seohyun react in fast by tapping Yuri's back rather harshly. While Yoona hissed in disgusted. " Grosss..".Then go back to the tv,oblivious with the fact that she's the one who nearly kill Yuri, her idol. If only she knew though.
 
"Just change the channel already ! I'm sick of seeing this flying chick everyday !". Precisely, Yuri sick of hearing Yoona's fangirling about her.
 
Yoona turned around harshly ." Why you hater ?!"
Yuri rolled her eyes."You have your own tv Yoona ! Go back to your house ! I want to watch animal planet.".She took the remote and switch the channel, turning it to some polar bear who:s hunting a fish scene.
 
Yoona of course really upset about it and didn't want to lose."Don't you dare !".She snatched the remote again and switch it to the news about her idol. Smirking proudly and triumphantly, she sure Yuri can't take it again, because she's hiding it in her shirt.
 
"Eww..We have to buy another remote Seo..".Yuri watched as the girl shrug her shoulder then turn her eyes at the tv again." Come on , I've seen that chick everyday ! On tv , internet even billboard ! I'm sick with this rock n roll aficionado !"
 
*Fangirl wrath alert*
 
Slowly but frightening , Yoona turn her neck at the older girl behind her."What.did.you.say.hater ?"
 
But it didn't even make Yuri move a hair though. She chuckled."Oh Do i have to repeat it ? I said rock n roll afi,-".She didn't finish her words because suddenly Yoona ran into her ,like a rocket then wrestle her in fast.
"How dare you ?! *punch* How dare you hater ?! I know you just jealous because she's amazing ! And you just a jobless enigma !". Yoona punched Yuri's arms repeatedly. Hearing her bias getting bullied by that, Yoona can't keep her patience.
 
" Arghh..Argh..Seo ! Help me ! Stop this crazy girl !".The tanned girl groaned , well it didn't feel hurt though but having Yoona on her lap while beating her is sure not a good way to enjoy the rest of Monday.
 
"Guys..Yoona please stop it !". Seohyun tried to stop them but it seems useless. " STOP IT !!!!".Finally, with louder and anger voice the two stop from bickering. Why it seems that Seohyun will be heard , if she's mad or angry.
 
All of them are goes to silent mode then Yuri become the one who break it."You know what ? I'm fed up with this !".She pushed Yoona out from her lap.Making the latter fall to floor then groaning."There ! You can have my tv ! I'm going to my room !".She got up from the couch harshly heading for her room. She's not a kind of girl who easily gave up though, this is just for the time being Yoona win over her.
 
"Hater !". Yoona mocked to the girl's back, then go back to the tv with her usual soft,, fangirling expression. In another side, Seohyun sighed shaking her head. This two, sometime she wonder who's the real adult in here.
 
Closing the door behind , Yuri rested her back on it. Her expressions were rather different from before the frown and scowl were now changed into a happy soft blushing face. She chuckled." If only..".She turned her sight to the window who showed a beautiful night sky."If only you talking about me Yoona..".The frown came again."Kwon Yuri..not that Super Black Pearl..".She sighed then goes to the bed preparing to sleep. This Monday was super exhausting for the super black pearl.
 
 
 
To be continued