final

Photographs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

note: so much cheese, so much cheese you could make nachos

 

 

 

 

“Hey Jong, can you look over here for a second?”

Jongin immediately turned his head but was greeted with the flash of Taemin’s white Polaroid camera. As his boyfriend lowered the camera and waved the picture in his hand, Jongin shook his head, trying to keep himself from smiling too hard.

Taemin was grinning once the picture came out and he turned the polaroid around to show Jongin, “You the look best in off guard pictures.” He went over to his wall and taped it next to their most recent selfie.

“I look best with you,” Jongin responded cheesily, walking over to stand behind Taemin and wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

His boyfriend dramatically clutched onto his chest, “Ouch, say more things like that and you’re going to send me to the hospital.”

“Yeah,” Jongin smirked, nuzzling his head into Taemin’s neck, “For being so lovesick.”

“And there it is, you’ve done it. Call the ambulance, I’m dying of too much cheese in the heart.”

 

-

 

Wonshik picked up Taemin’s polaroid, “Why don’t you ever take pictures together with me? I thought I was your best friend now? I don’t see myself on this wall, Lee Taemin.”

“Nice try,” Taemin snatched the camera out of his hands and pretended to inspect it for scratches, “Jongin is still my best friend, sorry to tell you that you’re still second.”

“Yeah, sugar coat it why don’t you?” Wonshik grumbled sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest, “I technically helped you out, I did bring Jongin to the beach that day.”

Taemin rolled his eyes, “In case you forgot, Jongin and I got into a fight that day because he was at the beach.”

“Fine, I get it, I’m always second best, I understand.” Wonshik sniffled, “I’m going to visit Hongbin, someone who knows how to treasure me.”

“Bye.” Taemin waved, putting his camera back on his desk and looking back on his polaroid wall to see if anything was out of place.

Wonshik scoffed, a little offended, “Yah, bye? That’s all you have to say to me? Why I-”

“Babe?” Jongin unlocked Taemin’s door to his dorm and nearly hit Wonshik in the process, “! Wonshik, why are you standing behind the door?”

The now pouting male let out a groan, not bothering to answer Jongin. “You guys are the worst friends ever, I’m actually leaving now. Not that you guys care.”

“I already said bye,” Taemin said dryly, smiling fakely at his friend whose shoulders slumped on the way out the door.

Jongin chuckled, looking at his boyfriend with a raised eyebrow, “What was up with him?”

“He was just being Wonshik, there’s nothing else to say.” Taemin checked his watch then tilted his head curiously at Jongin, “It’s 12:30, shouldn’t you still be in Physics?”

“I left early because Professor Jeong was dragging out his lecture, besides I already read ahead, so there was no point in staying any longer.” Jongin put his hand out which Taemin took immediately, “Also I just wanted to take you out to lunch since your last two classes were canceled today.”

Taemin rolled his eyes but the fondness in his face was evident, “What if I had plans with Minho hyung?”

“Well, do you have plans with Minho hyung?”

“No.”

Jongin smirked, “Then you’re mine for the rest of the day.”

“I was already yours to begin with, dork.”

 

-

 

“Mm...happy three year anniversary, baby.” Jongin’s raspy morning voice tickled in Taemin’s ear as he propped himself up on one arm and leaned his head down to kiss the side of his boyfriend’s head.

Taemin stirred a bit, still tired, but smiled nonetheless with his eyes closed, “Happy anniversary, Jong. Now go back to sleep, it’s 7AM.”  

“I actually have to go somewhere really quick and I’ll be back to take you out for brunch, I promise.”

This time, Taemin popped one eye open, “Where is this somewhere? You’re not going to a strip club to hook up with some stripper, are you? I mean if you are, at least tell me so I can start taking the polaroids down and drawing mustaches on you.”

Jongin chuckled lowly, his hand moving up and down Taemin’s side, “Why do I need to pay for a stripper when I have you? Remember last Halloween when you-”

“I told you not to speak of that, I was drunk and extremely , spare me the embarrassment if you love me.”

“Aw, but why? I thought it was cute.”

Taemin snorted, “I don’t think what we did afterward is considered cute, Jong.”

“What can I say?” Jongin smirked, “There was just something about the way you were dancing and taking your clothes off that just makes a man want to do things to you, Taem.”

“Seriously, please, it’s too early for us to be reminiscing about this. Believe me, that night still burns me every time I see the polaroid.” Taemin rolled over so he was facing his boyfriend, “You’re not gone yet? I want to sleep more.”

Jongin smirked, bending down to kiss the exposed skin of Taemin’s neck, “I can promise you won’t be saying that tonight.”

“Funny that you’re choosing today to make me break up with you, Kim Jongin.”

Jongin shuffled out of bed, pulling a shirt on, “I’m going to let you stay in denial about it while I go take a shower.”

“Uh huh, have fun taking care of that semi in there too, you dirty little bastard.”

 

-

 

Kibum burst out laughing, nearly dropping the shirt he was holding in his hand, “All you did was reminisce about Halloween and you got the poor boy wanting it so early in the morning.”

“Hey! I didn’t bring it up, he did, that’s why I let him deal with it himself.” Taemin answered back, trying to distract himself by looking through the rack of denim jackets. “So-”

“For the record can you blame little Nini? I mean you were ridiculously drunk that night, and if Jongin had one more drink he probably would have let you-”

“Alright, alright! I thought we came here because you wanted to help me find a new shirt for tonight, not talk about one wild night where I did...some things.”

“Some? Oh, Taeminnie-”

“Yah!”

Kibum raised his hands up in defeat, “Forget I said anything,” He playfully wiggled his eyebrows at the younger boy, “But I don’t see why you need to buy a new shirt, it’s just gonna end up on the floor like the rest of them.”

Taemin’s ears flamed red as one of the store workers walked by giggling. He reached out and tried to grab Kibum’s neck, “I’m going to kill you, hyung or not!”

Kibum scrambled off laughing and Taemin followed, still plotting on how to discretely dispose of his hyung’s body without anyone knowing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter