LOVE

So, what if...

Love

Chapter 6

Hanbin

 

Are you sure?”

Do I look like I am not?”

His lips build a faint smile as he brushes through my hair.

Hanbin-ah, am serious. Once we go further, there will no going back. Are you sure that this really what you want? You won't regret it?”

Judging his expression while I see my own certain reflection in his eyes, it is impossible to ignore that he is worried and burdened with responsibility.

Didn't I tell you that this was my wish? I want you. I want to become yours. Jiwon, make me yours.”

Bobby flinches and grips the sheets with his hands while he frowns and shuts his eyes. I feel his tights tense beside my legs. His bend over body me seems as if he froze to stone. My thoughts suddenly feel swayed and unsure.

If he tries to hold back so much, could it be he is the one not wanting it to happen? Is it still impossible, because I am a man too? Am I no good? Will he be the one who regrets it if he touches me?

Hanbin, do you trust me?”

His voice breakes through my dark thoughts and as I face him, it feels as if he seems to shine brighter than he ever did.

Bobby's soft and moist lips form a smile as he them before his deep and luring voice, makes my whole body shiver and burn of desire.

I want you to let me in. Not just physically, but with your heart too. I know you love me, I know you want this, but if there is a chance of just a tiny bit of shakiness, holding you back, then I rather not go further. I want you to give your all to me. When I hold you, I need to be sure that what I am doing is something you really desire, as much as I desire you.”

I feel the heat of his breath against my ear as he leans down to me, but except his words echoing in my ear, my body feels numb. Making sure to keep as much distance between our lower bodies he leaves his body kneeling over mine. The numbness spreading through my body doesn't feel unpleasant, instead it is a warm and comfortable sensation: Wanting me to hold on to.

Ignoring how much time passed, as I leave Bobby waiting with no reply, when I finally lift my suddenly light and longing arms out to touch his chest and slide them further to his back.

He wants me. He desires me.

My hands tighten on his back and pulls on the fabric of his jersey. Wanting the distance between us to disappear, I pull his body weight towards mine and tighten my legs around his hips. As I my toes up and down his legs, I move my hands further to the small of his back to press his body closer to me. His lips escape a confused gasps before I bow to him to meet his lips.

As if he is pouring his love and heat into my body, I become hotter as my desire grows until it is almost unbearable to hold back.

Against my will of drifting further away in the kiss and having our bodies closer, Bobby let go of my lips and pushes me down on the sheets gripping my shoulder.

Irritation building up in my face as I get ready to scold him for holding back, when I see his face.

His eyes tremble and waver feverish, his cheeks seem to burn of crimson as his breath gasps heavy for air. The devilish self inside makes my lips smirk by the sheer sight of him and as if I just got the answer that I wanted I lift my hands and start to pull on his shirt and start to strip him off his clothes.

After clumsy and impatient hands undressing and wandering over our bodies to get rid of the needless clothes, I finally feel my drop on the soft sheets. Bobby's eyes fixed on mine as he supports his body with one arm while his other hand caresses my hips down to my thighs to gently push them apart.

His image in my head suddenly gets overwritten with all the new expressions I get to receive from the past few minutes. As I let my body lay there open for him to take me, the signs of shyness or doubt are no where to be seen. I want him to take me. I want my body to satisfy him and I want his to do the same. No more holding back. No more distance between us.

My hands grab his nape as he slides my legs apart with his knees and slides his hand my obvious hard .

Does looking at my body excite you this much?”

His teasing voice, increases the desire of talking back to him but another kind of desire is stronger and wants to be pleased this moment.

Without hesitation I lift my body a bit and reach down to his manhood to wrap my hands around him.

Thinking how his shape almost fits perfectly into my hand makes me imagine how it must feel having it inside me, as my twitches almost as reply. Irritation of having another mans , especially as hard as Bobby's in my hand, isn't the least bit that crosses my mind. No, I want to feel him even more and want to make him even harder.

Same, does looking at me gets you this hard?”

His lips sigh and smirk when he grabs my wrist and pulls it away from his .

How could it not?”

My eyes open wide not really sure why exactly I feel surprised by those words, I feel my cheeks blush.

Bobby breathes out an amused laugh and lifts my hand to kiss my ring finger.

I love you.”

I nod my head but turn to the side because my heart started to beat so fast that it feels like popping out of my chest.

How come you are suddenly so stunning? Just a moment ago you acted as if you wouldn't want to touch me. It is unfair.” I pout back at him but he only gives me another sweet laugh and leans over me. He let go of my hand and caresses my face.

Hanbin, relax for me...I am going to prepare you.”

Hearing him speak the actual words out loud what he is about to do, feel more embarrassing as I thought. Yet I want him inside me as soon as possible therefore I don't care if I feel embarrassed, as long as I become his soon.

---

My patience gives in and I reach my limit. My body burns and trembles underneath Bobby's touch as I feel his finger move inside me. I roll to the side when Bobby grabs my leg and puts it on his shoulder. His finger unstoppable moving inside of me.

You....you...can stop that now...I am already fine...please...”

My voice sounds pleading and exhausted. My arousal dripping with precum throbs just like asking to be touched to feel release.

Bobby finally pulls out his fingers and wipes smears them on the sheets yet when he touch my thighs to flip me on my back I notice from his grip that three finger of him feel hotter than other ones, who were not inside of me. Spread open better than any woman I lay underneath him and bite my lips.

Are you going to put it in?”

Yes, tell me as soon as it hurts? Okay? I will stop as soon as it hurts.”

I just managed to nod when he put his own in place then pauses and bends over me.

Grab my shoulders and hold on tight...I am putting it in.”

Automatically I let my hands slide to his back and cling on to him when he gently pushes against my entrance. My legs start trembling and tense up as I feel the unfamiliar force spread me open and enters me.

Bobby frowns and pants as I tighten around him and make it harder for him to put it all in.

Hanbin-ah, does it hurt a lot?”

It...it...hurts...”

Bobby immediately pulls away but before he can take it out again I hold him closer and hide my face on his shoulder while my fingers brush through soft brown hair.

It hurts...but it feels good too...I want you more...all the way. Don't stop.”

Bobby clicks his tongue then hugs me so tenderly and waits a moment. I know that it must be hard on him too to hold back now because if can feel the tip of his throb inside me, yet he waits for me to be ready.

Unable to control it I chuckle briefly and snuggle my face closer to his skin and breath in his scent. Bobby confused about my reaction asks.

Are you okay?”

Yes.” I lean back and smile at him while I move my hips slightly towards his to let him slide a bit further inside me. It hurts and my breathing is heavy but that doesn't matter right now. I never felt better or more loved than right now.

Are you sure you are okay? Hanbin-ah? You make me nervous.”

His voice sounds cute.

I just feel really loved. Jiwon, I love you.”

Bobby sighs and seeks my lips to place a faint kiss on them then smiles.

I love you too.”

And then he ed into me to and started moving. It kept on feeling hurtful for a bit longer but midway the pull and push sensation started to stimulate me in places I could never have imagined to feel pleasure from. I blame it on me for making him hold back all this time but just when I got used to it and felt pleasure he came too soon for me to catch up to him. Feeling guilty he made sure to please me until I could come too but after we both came, we felt so released and relaxed that we couldn't continue. I suppose all the tension and worry about how it will be and then finally being able to fee each other and be connected as deep as possible was both overwhelming and exhausting. As he laid down beside me and pulled me in his arms we talked for a bit longer before we fell asleep together. In our dorms room that was filled with our smell and love. From then on we would never be able to go back to the friendship we had and we would face a lot of hardships, but instead of facing them alone we will face them now together as a couple with our team members by our side.


 


 

The end.


 

 

-------

Dear readers,

 

Well...I am not sure if this is really an early Christmas present since it is the last chapter and I honestly don't know if I will continue writing in the new year. Well most probably yes, but by far even less frequently than the past 3 months. I am sorry, but I will have other things like college to focus on. But I really wanted to write about Double b again. I also tried to change my style...did you notice? I am not sure >/////< Other than in my usual fanfictions up until now, this time I wanted their love and 'first time' to be something warm and gentle. Not something rushed. I tried this time to show Hanbins emotions a bit more than I did before...don't know if I achieved that but I had fun writing it. <3 no matter the outcome or feedback I might get.

For those celebrating Christmas, I wish you Merry Christmas and lots of presents as well as a HAPPY AND HEALTHY NEW YEAR 2017. For those who don't celebrate Christmas, I also wish you a happy time with your family or friends while it is Christmas time for the rest of us. Please be all well and take care of yourselves. I loved writing for you and reading each of your comments. You made the last year 2016 so much better and brighter, I will never forget what you gave me! I couldn't have got more love or joy. <3 <3 <3


 

I love you wholeheartedly

Yours adultgtop /Nan / doubleb__mature_stuff