iii. roller coaster of confusion

mistaken thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DON'T. YOU. EVER. TOUCH. HIM. AGAIN. OR. ELSE. I'LL. ING. KILL. YOU." Taeyong emphasized each words as he eyed them one by one.

 

The tension between Taeyong and the thieves group of students is just too much for Ten to take. This has got to be some sort of joke right? Goodness gracious. How did he ended up in this kind of situation?! Will he even be able to escape these kind of trouble or just end up dying not being able to make Irene say the magic word?! Oh no!

 

Still shotting them with daggers, Taeyong started walking towards their direction, guiding Ten because he is currently in his arms. As Taeyong got closer to them, they started walking backwards while gulping. Probably scared because of the daggers he is giving them. Well look what's happening right now. A while ago, they're acting high and mighty but now? They're slowly turning into a bunch of cowards.

 

"Come on! Why don't you attack me huh?" Taeyong said in a mocking tone. "Where are your guts and courage? Bring it on!"

 

One of them loses it as if his patience reached the maxium level already. "Damn you bastard!" He furiously growled as he lets out a punch to Taeyong's face.

 

Being their school's so called bad boy, Taeyong was able to duck and avoid the punch along with Ten who is closing his eyes. He isn't called as the bad boy for nothing.

 

"Is that what you've got? Too bad you're weak." Taeyong shakes his head before attacking the boy. It hit his stomach and he flashed a smirk to annoy the hell out of them.

 

Ten could only close his eyes and pray to the heavens for their safety all over again. Are they in a k-drama, action movie or something? To be really honest, he didn't expect that these kind of scenes also happens in real life. He thought that they only happen in k-dramas or any action movies but look at what is happening in reality!

 

He is actually experiencing what he thought only exists in k-dramas and action movies! Plus, his very own rival is the one who is beating those group of students. But wait a minute. Why is the jerk helping him anyways huh? For pete's sake, they're rivals for one girl! What he's doing is also making him look like a weakling which will absolutely ruin his image to Irene! Darn it!

 

A smirk crept onto Taeyong's lips as he looked at the poor boy on the floor. "Next challenger please?"

 

With that statement from him, Taeyong breaks his embrace and steps in front to guard Ten as the others started to attack him with punches and kicks. As the bad boy that he is, he started beating them to death.

 

The Thai boy opened his eyes for a while to see what is happening. Then he suddenly found himself staring at the older who is currently beating his enemies. Whoah. He really is their school's bad boy and he admits that the jerk looks undeniably charismatic in his bad boy mode on. Wait what? Did he just find the person he despises the most attractive? What the hell.

 

What the actual ? They're already on the verge of trouble yet he still managed to compliment Taeyong and think about those things?!

 

In the end, the older was able to defeat the group of students and they're helplessly lying onto the ground. After staring at them for a couple of seconds, he made his way near one of them.

 

"This is going to be my first and last warning so you better listen to me." The older knelt to the ground and glared at them. "If you try to lay even a single finger on him, you'll be a dead meat." He pointed to where Ten's currently standing.

 

"Y-You... will pay for this!" One of them faintly mumbled.

 

"I don't give a or any ." Taeyong stood up and instantly approached Ten. "Let's go, Ten-ah." He dragged the boy away from the scene.

 

Both of them walked away, completely disappearing from their sight. As soon as they're already far from them, Ten heaved a sigh of relief. Phew! That was close! He really thought that he was going to be robbed by those students and it's already end of the world for him! Darn it!

 

Even though he despises that annoying jerk the most, he should still thank him. Because of Taeyong, his precious life was spared and without him, he'll surely be doomed. Looks like, the jerk still knows how to something good other than ruining his life especially his solo moments with Irene!

 

"Are you alright, Ten-ah? Did you get hurt anywhere?" Taeyong immediately asked when they stopped walking. A hint of concern and worry is evident in his tone.

 

Ten was about to respond but then he noticed their hands which are still in contact. Does Taeyong even have any plans to release his hand? At the thought of their hands contacting with each other, his heart beat suddenly quickened like it's gonna come out of his chest any minute from now. Okay? What the hell is happening to him right now huh?

 

His cheeks started to heat up like a tomato as well as he looked down to their hands. "Y-Yeah. I'm alright. Thanks to you. But uh..." Come on, Chittaphon Leechaiyakul! Why can't he say what he wants to say huh?! Just simply say that he's still holding his hand!

 

Realizing what the Thai boy meant, Taeyong instantly lets go of his hand and looked away, trying to act like he did nothing except saving him earlier. Uh oh. That was very awkward.

 

As soon as Taeyong lets go of his hand, he suddenly felt disappointed. Something inside of him wants the older to hold his hand again and never let it go. What the actual ? Why is he being like this all of a sudden huh?! He should be happy because he is finally free from the jerk's virus! Darn it!

 

"I-I'm sorry for that, Ten-ah." Taeyong scratched the back of his neck to hide the embarrassment. "Anyway, I'm glad to know that you're alright. Next time, be careful okay?"

 

Ohmygosh. Did he just heard everything right? His very own rival is telling him to be careful on his way for real?! It has got to be a ridiculous joke isn't it? No way in hell that those words came out of that one hell of a jerk's mouth!

 

But wait a minute. Why is his heart suddenly beating very fast and getting flustered just because of what that one hell of a jerk said?! Goodness gracious. What the actual is happening to him?! Should he call a doctor right now? Maybe he is already having a severe disease!

 

Taeyong was about to walk away when he suddenly remembered something. He made his way near to Ten with a smile on his handsome face which the younger badly wants to wipe off right now. For pete's sake, his smile making his heart flutter for an unknown reason! Darn it!

 

"Don't be robbed or get beaten by anyone out there. Aigoo. How can you be a man to Irene n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter