i. you like her?! i like her too!

mistaken thoughts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten checked his wrist watch before heaving a sigh as he took a peep into a certain classroom. Biting his lips in anticipation, he grabbed his phone and did one last look to himself. Well done hairstyle? Check. Handsome face? Check. Chic outfit for the day? Check. Everything is a check which means that he is a hundred percent ready.

 

After standing in front of the door for a while, the school bell rang. He closed his eyes and mentally cheered for himself. This is really it. This is the day that he's going to risk his ego and man the up.

 

Forgetting to chicken out in the last minute, Ten opened the door without any hesitations and barged inside the classroom, not minding the shocked students. As soon as he got inside, his eyes started searching for something or more like someone around.

 

When he finally found the certain person, he quickly rushed to her and grabbed her left arm. But it's not just him who grabbed the girl's arm. There is also another hand who happened to grabbed her right arm at the same time as him.

 

Irene's eyes widened when she saw the two boys who are holding both of her arms. "E-Excuse me but what are you doing?" She faintly asked and tried to free herself from the grasp.

 

Ten frustratedly turned his head to see who the hell dared to ruin his moment and he got more frustrated when he saw that it's none other than, Lee Taeyong. The famous bad boy in their school and the person he despises the most. What the actual ? Of all the students around, why does he have to see Taeyong right now?! Darn it! Wait. Is Taeyong planning to confess to Irene just like him? No! It couldn't be!

 

"I like you, Irene noona!" They both said at the same time.

 

He tightens his grip on Irene's left arm as he shot Taeyong daggers. There's no way in hell that the older likes Irene too! But if the older likes Irene too... then it's a competition between the two of them?! It also means that they're rivals for Irene's heart and attention?! .

 

Irene's jaw just literally dropped in shock. Her eyes turned to look at Taeyong's hands then she landed to Ten's hand and did the same gesture again. "Can you please repeat what you both just said? I don't think I heard it correctly." Up until now, she's still struggling to remove the two hands from her arms.

 

Heaving a sigh, Ten yelled at the top of his lungs. "I said I like you, Irene noona! Will you go out with me?"

 

"Whoah there, Thai boy. You really have the guts to ask her out huh? As if she'll go out with you." Taeyong said in an arrogant manner before flashing a smirk. "I like you noona and I know you can't resist me. Let's go out."

 

Ten grimaced and he did his best to stop himself from beating the out of the ing bad boy. "And why wouldn't she go out with me huh?" He said in a mocking tone.

 

"Because I'm way-" Taeyong didn't get to finish his sentence when Irene cuts off the both of them.

 

Using all of her strength, Irene successfully removes both of their hands from her arms. "Calm the hell down please?!"

 

Taeyong and Ten suddenly became quiet. It's so obvious that Irene's already getting annoyed because of them.

 

Irene looked at the two idiots boys who got dumbfounded because of the annoyance evident in her facial expression. "If you both like me then better stop bickering and just prove it!" She fixed her composure one last time before going out of their classroom.

 

When Irene is finally out of their sight, Ten turned his head to Taeyong as he furiously grabbed his collar. "What the hell was that?!" He growled while shooting him daggers.

 

Taeyong just shrugged while looking at him with a teasing expression. "Are you stupid or what? Of course, I confessed my feelings for Irene noona."

 

"It's supposed to be a moment where I'm going to express my feelings for Irene noona yet you ing had to ruin it!" Ten growled again. If looks could only kill, Taeyong would've already been dead a while ago.

 

The tension inside the classroom got more intense and the students could only look at the two. It was supposed to be a solo moment for Ten and Irene yet Taeyong had to cut in and ruin everything! Great. Just great. Darn it!

 

"We're not yet done, Lee ing Taeyong. The competition between us is just starting." The Thai boy removed his hands from Taeyong's collars. "And I'm going to win Irene noona's heart."

 

The older just nodded before flashing a grin. "It seems like you're challenging me, Ten-ah. Don't worry because I'm up for the challenge." He tapped Ten's shoulder before exiting the classroom.

 

Gritting on his teeth, Ten is determined to win Irene's heart and make sure that she goes out with him instead of that one hell of a bastard. "Rot in hell, Lee Taeyong!"

 

After standing there for a couple of seconds, Ten stormed out of their classroom and grabbed his phone from the pocket to call his best friend, Doyoung. He's fuming mad right now and the cause of it is none other than, Lee Taeyong. That jerk! He badly needs someone to talk to because if he don't let out these feelings inside of him, then he'll surely go nuts and he might even kill someone! Darn it!

 

It took a few rings before Doyoung finally answered his call. About to say hello on the phone, but Doyoung did so first. "What the actual , Ten? How could you call me at this time?! I still have classes because my professor extended his period!" It was the first thing that came out of his mouth. Seriously, Kim Doyoung? Is that how you greet your very own best friend?

 

"Ouch! How could you greet me like that, Doyoungie?!" Ten stated while faking a sob, acting like he was stabbed in his chest. "Anyway, I don't care if you have classes going on. I have some beans to spill!"

 

Doyoung heaved a sigh from the other line. "Okay. Okay chill. Just make sure that it has some sense in it. See you at the cafeteria in a few minutes!" With that, he cuts off the phone call.

 

Ten returned the phone in his pocket before walking to the school's cafeteria. Unknown to the Thai boy, someone is staring at him from afar with an idiotic smile plastered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter