HIM

TOO GOOD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Why is this happening? I was too shook to do anything but stare at the number on top of the word ‘followers’ as it grows. Everything was happening too fast. What the hell was happening?

“JI!”

I was startled by someone barging in my studio. It was Youngbae. Of course. I just stared at him then back to my phone again.

“JI! Have you seen it?!”

He said rushing to my side. He probably saw what was on my phone and he cursed.

“What the ?! That grew fast!” he said pointing a finger to my phone. He too, was surprised. I mean, who wouldn’t be?

“Youngbae…” That was everything I could manage to say as a plea for help. He met my eyes and probably saw something in them. He understood me very well. Even without words, he can understand what I wanted to say and I’m grateful every day to have him as a friend.

“Okay.” Youngbae breathed. “Give me your phone.” I did as told and handed it to him. I didn’t know what he was doing but I was still too stunned to care too much. I just sat there. Then one by one, people started coming in the studio. I didn’t talk to anyone and they didn’t bother me too.

They were all just doing something on my phone. They would pass me the pity stare a few times. Until I felt I couldn’t be there anymore. It somehow became suffocating. I knew they were all there to support me but I just wanted to be alone. I wanted to clear my mind.

I stood up and took my phone from Youngbae. “I’m going.” I said as I grabbed my jacket and started to leave.

“Where?” he asked following me to the door.

“Home.” I said with a final look to him as a thank you.

He squeezed my shoulder. “Okay.” He understood me. I want to be alone right now.

“Call me.” he said.

And I left.

I was sitting on my car with eyes closed. Finally, I opened my phone and looked at what they did. They posted a photo

‘I have been hacked. Please unfollow this account.’

I looked at the ‘followers’ and there was still a lot but it decreased from a while ago. Well, it’s done. There’s nothing I could do about it anymore. I was pissed, I was angry, I was frustrated but most of all I didn’t know what to do.

I decided to go to my family home instead of wallow in my house.

My mom greeted me. My father was out doing some business. My sister came home too when my mom called her. We had a family dinner which was nice. It’s been a long time since we had one. We watched some TV. All the while I just forgot about the world. I ignored my phone. I just enjoyed my time with my family which I really needed.

I knew they knew I was in some sort of issue but I’m glad they didn’t press on it. They just gave me support as always.

“Just hang on Jiyong. Not everything will always go the way you want it to but it will work itself out.” My mom said and pecked my cheek before going to bed.

I lay awake looking at the ceiling of my room. How long has it been? I don’t know. The light of my phone is blinking. I know many people probably called and sent me messages. I’ll deal with it all tomorrow. I wanted to sleep. I tried. I couldn’t.

I thought that if I kept my eyes closed for a long time eventually I would sleep. And just as I thought I was almost sleeping I heard a faint sound. Vibration. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my phone light up. I just stared at it pondering if I should answer it. Who was calling this time anyway? Probably YG.

I picked up the phone and was a little bit too surprised to see that name.

ChaeChae

I remembered it was Xin who changed her name to that. After we broke up, I changed her name from ‘Hunchae’ to ‘Lee Chaerin’ and when Xin saw it he said I was a bitter douchebag and changed her name to ChaeChae because I often call her that. It’s funny because I know for a fact that my name was ‘Kwon Jiyong’ on her phone. I “accidentally” saw it when she asked me to call Harin for her using her phone before. I wasn’t snooping, I swear.

I slid that green button.

“Hello?” I greeted but it was only her breathing I can hear. I called her name and that’s when she said hi. It was a bit weird for her to call me especially at this hour. Scratch that, it was weird that she’s calling me at all…

I can hear she’s nervous. She always stutters when she’s nervous pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter