Chapter 2

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I was packing up Minji's thing while Minji is getting prepare to go home. He is very happy that he able to go home. Once, he told me that the place he hates the most is the hospital, and I asked why? he told me that the smell is bad, witnessing family members crying and worse of all death. As the moment when he said that I was touch because Minji really put afford to stay alive and been brave. I know sometimes he would feels pain he would never tell me because he knows that I will cry and get worried. I know that I should take care of him and worried him but I don't want him to know that I knew his pain because I think that it something that he trying to be responsible about. If the pain hit him, I would quietly put a box of medicine near him just in case he need it. The cutes thing he ever did is he hid a box of medicine under his bed. I laugh went I saw it under his bed while sweeping the floor but I just leave it because I know he need it just in case the pain hit him at night.

'Mummy, why are you smiling alone? Do you need to see the doctor? I can call one.' Minji said with a worried face and about to run to a doctor.

'No need baby, Mummy just thinking about some stuff that is so precious to me.' I said. With curiosity he asked me what is it?

And I said is 'you'. When I said that I thought he will smile but he pouted and said

'Er Mummy, I thought you thinking about a guy. Mummy I want a daddy' Minji said with a pleading face.

I blinked several times and realize what he said.

'Baby ah! I know you want a dad but mummy is not ready to have one yet. Just wait for a while I know daddy will be back.' I said to Minji.

'But mummy... He never com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter