Chapter 3

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun"

No It can't be. Is that Sehun? Tears were form in my eyes. My mind is blank as I look at the guy near the admiration counter downstairs.

"Mummy, why are you crying? What are you looking at mummy? Why you call daddy name?" he said look curious and worried. I look at him and said "Baby, can you wait here and I think I saw your daddy. Wait here okay, baby." I said and run to find him. As I was running to see him, I sees him holding another girl hand. I stop running and try to recall what happen...

"Sehun." I called his name and he look turn to look at me. Our eyes meet but without hesitation he looks away. When he looked away, my heart broke and tears start to run down my face.

"Sehun." I called again but this time I walk to him and tap his shoulder.

'Who are you?' he said with who-are-you-look.

I start crying and said "Don't you remember me. Hayoung. Oh Hayoung."

"I'm really sorry but I really don't know you... Who are you?" he said that.

WHAT!? He doesn't know me.

"I'm your wife." I said trying to stop my tears from flowing even more.

'Wife? I don't know what you talking about. My wife is here.' He said pointing to a brunet lady walking toward him.

"Hey,honey. Who is she?" the brunet girl looks at me then look back at Sehun.

"I don't know her. She came here and she my wife whereby I know you my wife." Sehun looking at the girl beside him.

She was about to speak up but got interrupted by Minji

"Mummy, why are you crying?" Minji said standing a distance away from me. He looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter