EP #1

SM New Generation: SM SHOWTIME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leader Line TV

      
(irene // taeyong // koeun // mark)

 

"Hello..." Irene greets first, waving at the camera. Taeyong, Mark and Koeun wave at the camera too, muttering a series of 'Hello's. The four of them are sitting in the company's van together after having schedules all together at SM Coex Artium. There are individual seats on the van where Irene takes the front left seat with Taeyong behind her and Koeun takes the front right seat with Mark behind her. "Shall we greet properly?" Irene asks and turns her head to look behind her at the boys and then at Koeun who nods. "Eonnie you go first." Koeun says, gesturing at Irene. "Okay." Irene replies and faces the camera. Giving a little bow from her seat, she greets, "Happiness! Hello, I'm Red Velvet leader Irene." She smiles and everyone claps. Irene frowns and laughs, finding it funny. She gestures at Taeyong to go next. "Mark," Taeyong says, turning to the younger guy, "Let's do the NCT greeting together then I'll greet and then you'll do it?" Taeyong suggests and Mark nods, sitting straighter in his seat. "2... 3... To the world, this is NCT! Hello we're NCT!" They greet together and Taeyong leans a bit more forward to be closer to the camera, bowing in his seat, "Hello I'm NCT 127's leader Tayong." Mark leans forward too and bows as well, "Hello I'm NCT Dream's leader Mark." He finishes and taps Koeun's shoulder and Koeun smiles at the camera, waving and then making a small bow too, "Hello this is SM Rookies Girls' leader Koeun." She smiles again and all four of them clap... to er congratulate themselves for a successful greeting?? 

I guess.

"Do you think the members will survive on their own?" Mark asks no one in particular, since him being on this car meant his NCT Dream boys are left unattended and they are total wildness. "They're with the older members right?" Irene asks him. Mark and Taeyong nods. "It should be fine..." Koeun says and adds, "Except Dong - no, Haechan, he'll wreck havoc." She laughs and Mark laughs too. "That's exactly what I'm afraid of." Mark remarks and everyone laughs. "Nah, there's Yuta to kick him if necessary. Hopefully they are in the same van. And hopefully Taeil hyung isn't with Haechan, he'll just get bullied by the kid." Taeyong jokes. "Booming system up up! TY Track! TY Track!" Koeun imitates how Haechan always imitates Taeyong and earns a slap on the arm from Taeyong from across. "YAH!" Taeyong shouts and laughs. Irene hits Taeyong's arm now, shouting "YAH! Why did u hit her?" "She was being mean to me." Taeyong replies with a slight pout. Mark laughs, siding Irene and Koeun, "Why did you hit her, hyung?" Taeyong jokingly glares at him in response as if betrayed and Mark laughs nervously since Taeyong is scary.

The four are silent for awhile, not too sure what to talk about. "Let's talk about our members." Irene says out of nowhere. "It seems like it's the only thing leaders talk about." Taeyong remarks and Koeun laughs. "The member that irritates you the most." Irene starts off, earning even more laughters. "Haechan." Taeyong says and Mark adds, "Haechan" as well. "Seems like he's the troublemaker for everyone." Koeun remarks and Mark nudges her, saying, "He takes after you." "Wow thanks." Koeun rolls her eyes, hitting his hand jokingly. "Yeri." Irene answers and Taeyong goes, "Ahh maknae. Maknaes are irritating." He jokes and everyone laughs. "Mine... I would say Herin." Koeun answers and adds, "Our maknae Lami is her partner in crime though." "Jisung is just too confused to cause trouble." Mark comments and Irene laughs. She has a 11 year with the young boy and has watched him grow up since he entered SM. He's way taller than her now though.

"Why? Why Haechan?" Irene asks, turning around to look at the guys. "I think it's obvious." Koeun jokes and Irene laughs, nodding but wanting to hear what the guys have to say. "He's naturally funny and is our mood-maker because it's really entertaining to be around him. He does work hard and is really passionate though. But don't tell him that because he's really thick-skinned and shameless." Taeyong starts out first and Koeun nearly knocked her head on the car window laughing. Mark laughs and goes, "Booming system up up! TY Track! TY Track!" That's what Haechan always does to annoy Taeyong. "That kid has been imitating my rap since years ago. I've given up." Taeyong says, messing his hair. Mark laughs some more, recalling all the times Haechan would imitate him. "He really looks up to you though." Mark adds seriously once the laughter died down and continues, "But yeah, he's irritating. But... hmm I guess I care for him because he's the first younger trainee amongst the others that entered SM after I did. And there was some time before the next trainee came so naturally I talked to him more because I was the youngest before he came in and I finally had someone younger to help and look after. Other than 'hyung', he doesn't use honorifics with me at all." "Tom and Jerry." Koeun remarks and Mark laughs, getting her MMC reference. "The two of them have been like that sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter