Final

All I Want For Christmas Is You ☆oneshot.

It was Christmas Eve and just 5 more minutes away from Christmas. 

It was sad, the way you ended things with Sungyeol but it was for the best. The bastard didn't even bother chasing after you like you secretly hoped he would, after the phone break up both of you never spoked to each other since. 

...

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Everyone in the house shouted. 

You were at a family member's house for Christmas and you were having a blast. You just hoped that you had that special someone to celebrate it with though. You were getting quite tired so you walked back to your apartment. 

Infront of the entrance was.... Sunggyu. 

"Hey, Merry Christmas" he said, giving you 3 heart shaped balloons

"Thanks Sunggyu--oppa, Merry Christmas to you too! I'll give you your gift when we come back from the break. " You said. 

"No problem" he said, giving you a hug "Bye!" 

"Bye!" 

You came in and infront of the check-in desk was, Dongwoo. 

"MERRY KURISUMASU!" He greeted with a big smile. 

"Merry Christmas!" you giggled as he handed you a teddy bear. 

"No need to thank me, don't wonder just say thank you and go to the stairs rightttt there" he said, pushing you gently. 

"YAH!" You shouted, as your hands were occupied. 

He ran off with a wave. Now you were suspicious of something... but you weren't going to get your hopes up and get it crushed in the end. You walked up the emergency staircase and saw Woohyun with a box. 

"Hey, Merry Christmas hun" he said, giving you a short hug "See you later"

"Uh.." You said as your hands were now full and he was walking off "Where do I go now Woo? Help me here first!"

He looked back and realized, he opened the door to enter the 1st floor. "Sorry bout that" he giggled with his deep voice, and then ran off. 

You saw Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong lined up bowing. 

"Follow the yellow brick road~" Myungsoo sang with his high pitched voice making you giggle as it cracked a bit, since he was bowing. 

"What are you guys doing?" You asked, now very intrigued by what they were doing.

"MEERRYY~" Hoya sang. 

"MEERRY~" Myungsoo sang, sporting a deep voice. 

"KURISU-AHEM-MAAAS" Sungjong squeeled, voice cracking up as he coughed. 

That's it, you bursted out laughing and you were struggling to hold your gifts. 

"There's a trail of chocolates you have to follow, noona" Sungjong said. 

"Mind picking them up in my place guys? My hands are full" 

"SEE YA" Hoya and Myungsoo ran off "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They shouted. 

"AHHH HYUNGS" Sungjong whined. 

"You can have some, don't worry" you winked. 

"AHAHA NOONA'S the best" he said. 

Sungjong picked up the chocolate and kept them in a bag he had prepared. The chocolate trail lead you to your apartment. 

"What...?" you were confused. 

Suddenly Sungjong drops the chocolate and just runs off without a word. You hear a melodic voice singing, when you turn your head to the side you see Sungyeol at the end of the hall slowly walking towards you and is holding flowers?

 

 

"I don't want a lot for Christmas

There's just one thing I need I don't care about the presents

Underneath the Christmas tree I don't need to hang my stocking

There upon the fireplace Santa Claus won't make me happy

With a toy on Christmas day I just want you for my own

More than you could ever know Make my wish come true

All I want for Christmas is

You baby

 

By the time he finished he had already reached you and cupped your cheeks. 

"Can't push me away since your hand are full" he whispered, giving you and eskimo kiss that made your heart jump. "I love you so much, please, please, just please don't leave me" he whispered giving you butterfly kisses on your squished cheeks. "Merry Christmas, can you give me what I want for Christmas?" 

"What?" you managed to choke out. 

"You" he said, kissing you on your fishy lips as he was still cupping your cheeks. 

"You're so cute, and beautiful inside out. If beauty was time, you'd be eternity...my eternity. I will never find someone liek you and I know you followed me that day,  those girls were friends. They got me all these stuff since I was broke so I told them these things were what I wanted for Christmas. I wanted them for you. And to the question I never answered; You are what I want for Christmas" he said. 

"You're making me tear up" you said as you dropped the gifts to wipe your tears.

"OW!" He said, jumping up and down. That site made you giggle. 

"I've missed you" you said as you gave him a back hug. 

"And I've missed you, beautiful. Open the box please" he asked.

And you did, you were shocked to see the beautiful ring. 

"Not marriage, but a promise ring that we will. BE MINE FOREVER! OKAY!!" he said. 

You nodded happily "Best Christmas ever" you said as you kissed him on the lips. 

 

 

 

"Aww" Infinite said as they watched you guys. 

 

 

-x-

Heh, that was sort of a fail. I rushed as I wanted it to be done yesterday but yeaaa got lazy :P FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF. 
Hope it made sense enough for you to like tho ♥ Late Merry Christmas
Constructive criticism would be nice ;) COMMENT!
AND I LOVE MY 6 SUBBIES! YOU GUYS ARE SO NICE. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING !I LAAAAAAB YOU