o1

All I Want For Christmas Is You ☆oneshot.

"Awww, come on babe~ just tell me what you want for Christmas!" you whined, tugging in his arm while cutely pouting.

"I told you I want... nothing." he cooed while pinching your cheeks.

"HMPPH! That's so not fair! You told me you'd tell me what you want when I tell you what I want!"

"What can I do if I don't want anything?"

"Ugh, you're just so... Ugh, how frustrating" you huffed, walking away.

He caught up quickly and gave you a back hug, burying his face in yiu neck he said, "Baaabe, don't be mad. I'll think about it okay?"

"Promise?" you asked, sticking out your pinky.

"Promise" he said, shaking pinkies.

-At your apartment-

You and Sungyeol were cuddling on the couch, while watching the Smurfs on pay-per view.

"I love you" he said, kissing your forehead

"Mhm" you hummed "I'll love you even more if you.... tell me what you want for Christmas?" you cheekily grinned.

"I have nothing on my mind" he stated.

"Joy-kill, well you better tell me tomorrow!!"

"Okay, okay" he said.

 

Only 1 more week before Christmas and you had still not gotten Sungyeol a gift, which frustrated you as he always broke his promise and came up with some lame- excuse to get out of trouble. Being the er that you are, you fell for it. When you suspected that Sungyeol would probably end up not asking for anything, you decided to follow him after school just incase he passed by any stores to stop and stare.

"Heh, he won't even see this coming" you snickered while hiding behind some bushes.

You followed Sungyeol everywhere, boy he walked fast. But then he stopped infront of a store.

"Finally" you thought. But instead of stopping to stare at something, he was waiting for someone... a girl. He gave hera hug and they started some small talk. You got close enough to hear what they were saying.

"So... Christmas is coming up" she giggled.

"Yes... It is" he grinned.

"Remember last week you told me you wanted 100 pieces of Lindt chocolate?" she slowly said.

He nodded with a growing smile on hisface. The girl handed him a box.

"Here you go honey, don't forget to brush your teeth!" she exclaimed giving him a kiss on the cheek that he replied to with a hug.

That scene right there, broke your heart.

"I've been asking him for 2 ing weeks. I have nothing on my mind my , you're such a liar Sungyeol" you angrily thought.

"I'll see you soon!" the girl waved then left. You still decided to follow him, no matter how angry you are; you were on the verge of tears. He was on his way back home and you thought you had enough for today, he was heading back home anyway. Suddenly, another girl pops out and gives him a sneak attack back hug. You were officially pissed.

"How many girls do you have Sungyeol?!?" you hissed, with tears streaming down your face from anger.

You saw her give him a teddy bear, a box of something and 3 heart balloons.

You saw his "Are you serious face" and heard the girl shout "THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED!!"

With that, you left. You had enough of this bull and you walked a few metres away, still enough to see him but he cannot see you.

You dial his number. His face had an expression of shock and showed the phone to the girl with a teasing face, that killed you; he was mocking you...no they were mocking you.

"Hello? Hey baaaabe" he greasily said, like always "I kid, what's up? Got home safely?"

"Mm" you hummed, you just couldn't open your mouth.

From having no problems in the world to the edge of breaking down. "Babe, what's wrong?" he asked

"Sun- *takes a deep breath* Sung baby, you're an amazing guy and all but I haven't been feeling the same way anymore..." you slowly said, faking sincerity and pretending that you know nothing.

"Please no..." you heard him whisper, the look on his face looked like a child that lost his precious toy. So you were just a toy to him.

"But can we just be friends?" you finished. You wanted to shout, cry and take back everything you said, but you didn't like being used or played so ending things early makes things so much easier in the future.

"But Christmas is in a week!" he desperately said. 

"...Then this is my present to you, you said you didn't want anything right? Here's one. BYE" you spat. 

You felt guilty and disgusted with yourself but if he was going to play you then forget him, its over. But now you're single, not yet ready to mingle and Christmas is just around the corner. WIPEE

-x-