Twin ♡

Sarang ♡

 

“Eat more.”

She smiled and wipes the gel on Hakyeon’s stomach and Leo worriedly helps her down.

“Is everything okay?”

“Of course. Just that Hakyeon doesn’t gain any extra weight from last check-up.”

“I don’t have much appetite doctor.”

Hakyeon sighs, leaning on the chair comfortably when he sat down. Leo sat beside him after and as cliché as you must have known, he holds his spouse hand.

“What should I do?”

Leo asks. He is frowning.

“Don’t you have any cravings?”

“Not much. I only craves for bingsu but I cut it down since it’s winter.”

“Eat more greens and meat. You need strength if you want to deliver them normally. Or we have to settle with caesarean.”

“I’ll try.”

Hakyeon said and both left the clinic and Leo smiled when Hakyeon fall asleep again on their way home.


###


Leo send Hakyeon to the spa that morning to let his wife pamper himself and goes back home to prepare for Sarang’s party.

The boys are ready and Sarang too are excited. He let the boys decorate the wall happily and comes back with a banner.

He dilute some poster colour that are safe for babies and he stamped Sarang’s feet and palm on the birthday banner before he hang the banner in place.

The boys did argue; Sanghyuk and Hongbin did but Leo calmly said if they argue again, omma won’t be home for the party so they hug and make up.

Leo gain another point there and he loves it. The kids now listen well to him.

He was recently promoted so he has less work to do. He rarely do overtime and was home early. The boys spend more time with him and he took the chance to discipline them his own way.

“Appa, the alphabet balloons.”

“I got that buddy.”

Leo finishes washing Sarang’s colour stained hand and feet and places her in her chair. She gladly talks to her plush toy, blabber things that Leo barely understand.

They then finished decorating and Leo was informed that the cake is ready and can be picked up.

Minhyuk came to pick the boys up and said he’ll grab the cake on his behalf and that he should focus on letting Hakyeon rest more so he will not exhausted at the party.

Leo thanked Hakyeon’s best friend and make sure the food will come on time too before he and Sarang went to fetch Hakyeon.

As they got home, Sarang had fallen asleep so he went to tuck her in before leading Hakyeon to the event room.

“This is a grand one.”

Hakyeon was amused at the decoration and Leo grins, shrugging.

“The boys chirped in their ideas. I just take note of everything and we come up to this.”

Hakyeon chuckles and Leo leans to kiss his lips. He smiles fondly at the love of his life.

“You like it right?”

“Absolutely. This is more than what I have in mind.”

Leo holds his hand when Hakyeon walks carefully and settle down on a chair as he look around again.

“I just can’t believe my eyes. You are totally bad in decorating. Remember when you mess the letter?”

Leo laughs to hide his embarrassment. It was his confession letter but he literally draw a monstrous heart on it. But Hakyeon loves it anyway. He just loves to tease his husband.

“Now that I think about it, why are the boys too quiet?”

“They are at Minhyuk’s. He fetched them earlier and will come again at 5.00.”

“No wonder.”

Hakyeon chuckles which make Leo smiled. He then squeezes Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“Do you want to rest before the event?”

“Cuddle me?”

“I would love to.”

Said Leo and Hakyeon laughs when he lifts him up with a grunt.

“I’m heavier now yeobo.”

“It’s fine.”

Leo answers and ended up grunting another time.


###


“You look great honey.”

Hakyeon smiled as he turned to Leo.

“Really?”

He bobbed his head and kisses his wife nape.

“I’m going to make Sarang pretty.”

“Okay hun. I’ll see if the food is here.”

Hakyeon nods and he happily hums a song and smiles brightly when Sarang greets him with a high pitched screaming.

“Ara ara. I’ll make my princess the most beautiful baby in the world.”

He chuckles when Sarang claps her hand and showers her face with kisses and she giggle as she feel ticklish.

And 15 minutes later, Sarang is ready to celebrate her first birthday dressed in a modern hanbok.


###


“Are you tired?”

Leo asks Hakyeon who finally can sit. He is bright when he shakes his head.

“I still feel lively. It’s been a while since we throw such a party right?”

“Yeah. We might next year.”

Leo said and he caresses Hakyeon’s stomach.

“It’s double the joy then.”

Hakyeon said, placing his hand on top of Leo’s.

“Awww. Don’t make me jealous by acting lovey dovey like that.”

Minhyuk said and laughs after, saying that he is joking. Hakyeon smiles fondly at his friend.

“Thank you Minhyuk ah.”

“Don’t thanks me for little things. Told you that right.”

“Yeah. But.”

“Aigoo. I’m going to get some food. Have fun being romantic.”

He said, chuckling before walking off. Hakyeon laughs and Leo kisses his forehead before he sat with her.

Sarang is with Hakyeon’s mother and the boys are playing with their cousins and friends so they can breath for a bit.

“Abeonim tell me that I need to stop making you pregnant.”

Hakyeon laughs when he heard that. His father said that? Really?

“So what did you say?”

“I can only smile awkwardly. I know he don’t want to see you suffer again and again.”

“Maybe appa is joking with you.”

Hakyeon said as he leans on Leo’s arm. Leo caresses his cheek and kisses his hair.

“Tired?”

“A little. But I’m happy.”

Leo smiled, intertwined their hands together and looks around their friends, relatives and acquaintance who are enjoying themselves. His eyes caught his father in law joking with Sarang and he agree with Hakyeon. Maybe the old man is joking earlier.

“Let’s join our parents now. I have rest enough.”

Leo agreed with him and helps him while he walk. Two months to go and the twins will be here.


###


“Stop running around me baby. Go and play in the living room.”

“Neh.”

Sanghyuk answerer and Hakyeon shakes his head in amusement when Sarang copied her brother, waddling to the living room.

He is getting bigger, his appetite is growing and he eat well, and sleep well. He pours the dressing into the salad and mix them enough before placing them inside the plates for his children.

“Shikkie darling, the snacks are ready.”

Wonshik get his siblings to go to the dining table and as usual, Sanghyuk make face when he saw the salad.

“You can grow strong if you eat them all.”

Hongbin said and munch his share of salad, smiling at Hakyeon.

“Right omma?”

“Of course.”

Hakyeon pats his head lovingly after he help Sarang sit on her chair. Wonshik silently eating while he observe if his dongsaengs is eating properly.

“Can I be as strong as daddy and carry omma too?”

Hakyeon laughs. Leo always carry him during this and when he was pregnant with Sarang. Sanghyuk must have seen them a lot.

“You can. Hyung is going to be a bodyguard. Do you want to be one too?”

Wonshik asks and Sanghyuk nods, grinning. Hakyeon smiled fondly at his sons and at Sarang who was savouring her favourite snack; carrot.

Thank God all of his kids loves vegetable, sans Sanghyuk who use to think vegies as gross things to eat. Leo then helps to make him understand that they are not.

“Who is in charge of washing then dishes today?”

Leo who just arrived asks as he kissed Hakyeon’s cheek and Sarang cheered when she sees her appa.

“It’s Binnie’s turn.”

Hongbin said and beamed. Oh you guys don’t know how he waited for this day. Hongbin just love cleaning very much.

“Clean up after this and we will have dinner out.”

“Why out?”

Hakyeon asks and Leo smiles.

“My project is successful. It’s a celebration dinner.”

Hakyeon congrates him with a kiss and they went out for dinner that night.


###


“Xing. I’m not coming today.”

Leo informed and ended up the call, glancing at Hakyeon who was pale.

“Are you sure it’s the contraction?”

“It’s my fifth. Won’t I know?”

Hakyeon grunts and grips the pillow harder. Leo whispers a sorry and stops his car when he arrived, helps Hakyeon lie down on the stretcher and yell that he is coming before parking his car.

The same nurse when Hakyeon is giving birth to Sarang is there and Leo huffs when he stops running.

“How?”

“You can go in Mr. Jung.”

He does not forget to say thanks before he breath in and walks in the room. It’s familiar but he still is nervous.

The procedure took hours and Leo nearly faints to excessive view of blood. He survive though and walks out safely. Applause him.

“So?”

He was met with expectant Minhyuk and Hakyeon’s parent so he smiled.

“Two princesses.”

He grins sheepishly and his father in law pats his shoulder.

“Good job.”

He said with knowing smile.


###


Hakyeon laughs when Leo bring out the papers and crayon after their kids non stop arguing about the babies names.

“Write your suggestion and omma will pick two of them.”

Said Leo. They cheered and start jotting down the name. Leo lie down on the carpet, dramatically sighing and Hakyeon laughs.

“You really work hard this time.”

He really did. Leo takes care of Sarang and the twins since three days ago, the day Hakyeon discharge from the hospital.

Today is the fourth day since the girls greet the world and both are soundly asleep. And Leo thinks its time to pick their names.

“You are more tired. The twins wake up at the same time.”

“It’s fine. I had grown accustomed to this.”

Hakyeon caresses Leo’s hair who was staring at his children that are focusing on thinking and writing down the names.

“I’m done.”

Hongbin said and Leo gestures him to put the paper in the hat.

“I hope omma will pick mine.”

Wonshik cheerfully said after he put the paper in the hat. Sanghyuk is the last one to put his suggestion and straight away close his eyes and clasps his hand together. That sure makes his parents laughs at his cute antic.

“Okay, choose two of them honey.”

Said Leo and Hakyeon nods but stops.

“Yours?”

“I named Sarang. Let the boys got their shares.”

“Okay then.”

Hakyeon choose one of them and Hongbin jumps up and down.

“Pick one more.”

Leo urges him in anticipation and Hakyeon draws another paper. It’s Sanghyuk’s and Wonshik pouts.

“Aww baby.”

“It’s okay since I choose Hyukkie’s name.”

Wonshik said and make Hakyeon cooed. Leo proudly smiled. His son has grown up. He is only 10 but he is mature enough.

“Good job Shik ah.”

He praises and the first born of the couple shyly smiled.

“So, why don’t you read your choice Binnie.”

Hongbin excitedly stands and moves closer to Hakyeon.

“Mimi.”

Hakyeon widens his eyes and did open the paper that he drew. He glances at Leo and he scratches his head.

“Why Mimi honey?”

“Omma loves that name. Right omma?”

“Oh?”

“I heard you said that name.”

“Honey.”

Leo whines and Hakyeon laughs.

“Okay, the first one is Mimi. And Hyukkie?”

Sanghyuk stands up straight and grins cheekily. He just love to grin that way. No one knows why.

“Yoona.”

“And why is Yoona?”

“I heard daddy said that name.”

“When did I?”

Leo flustered and Sanghyuk frowns.

“That night when omma cried. Then omma smile again.”

“Oh!”

Hakyeon exclaimed and chuckles. Sanghyuk must heard Yeon ah as Yoona. He smiled and nods at Leo.

“So Yoona it is.”

Leo fills in the form and off he goes to the registration office with Hongbin and Sanghyuk who plead him to bring them along. Wonshik stayed to help his mom.

He is fascinate at how his new sisters look exactly the same.

“Can you tell who is Mimi and who id Yoona?”

He shakes his head and Hakyeon pats his head.

“The one who is pale and pink is Mimi. This one who look like me is Yoona.”

Wonshik look at them again and smiled.

“I know now.”

Hakyeon smiled and pick Sarang up who blabbers by herself.

“Sarang ah, they are your sisters.”

He said to Sarang and she only giggles and claps her hand. Wonshik pinches her cheek and Sarang beams at her brother. He still can’t get enough of his sister’s cuteness.

“Can Shikkie look after Sarang for a bit? Omma need to reheat the milk.”

“Neh omma.”

Hakyeon kisses his head and puts Sarang on the floor and the two who are inseparable went to play.

Hongbin and Sanghyuk can take care of Mimi and Yoona each when they had grown like Sarang.

Humming a lullaby, Hakyeon makes his way to the kitchen, feeling amazing that he has a bunch of kids that makes him and Leo happy.

Will they had other kids later? They might. Who knows.

 

 

Sarang

 

Mimi and Yoona

 

 

 


Wow I took soooo long to update this one. I’m sorry.
I hope you guys are happy with this chapter and the twins are girls as what I had loonggg decided.
Do you guys think they had enough kids? *giggling*

 

P/S: As always, pictures does not belong to me. Post them solely for reference and imagination.


See you guys again soon (in another story hopefully).

Love, Star!