Two ♡

Sarang ♡

 

Hakyeon shakes his head when he saw his kids, from Wonshik to Sanghyuk stand in a straight line while staring at Sarang. The infant cackles and they smiled, all watching her fondly.

“Can’t Sarang sit down?”

Sanghyuk asks and Hongbin shakes his head.

“She is just a baby. You have to wait for few months.”

Said Wonshik and Sanghyuk nods innocently. Hongbin leans down and Sarang tries to touch his face and Hakyeon’s dimple boy happily let his sister. Even when her little finger pinched his skin, he was smiling.

“Hyukkie too.”

Said Sanghyuk and he leans his face close to his dongsaeng. Instead of touching his face, Sarang small hand found his button nose and tries to grab it, making the youngest boy laughs.

“She is so cute.”

Said Wonshik, caressing her way too carefully, makes Hakyeon smile a motherly smile. Wonshik is all grown up. He has become a responsible young man. He can even help with small tasks.

Talking about tasks, the boys had discuss among themselves about how they could help Hakyeon. It’s Wonshik too who suggest them and his brothers gladly agreed.

Wonshik is in charge of taking care of Sarang when Hakyeon is cooking or doing housework.

Hongbin is the one who will clean the mess after the play since that boy is the most organized one.

Sanghyuk will help Hakyeon pass Sarang diapers, doing small things for his dongsaeng.

And yeah, Leo is the one who approve what chores they can or cannot do.

The kids will helps with the dirty dishes too. And they made their bed after they wake up, folding the blanket, wash themselves without Hakyeon told them to and places their used clothes in a laundry basket; even five years old Sanghyuk do that.

When it’s school days, Sarang had more time with Sanghyuk, he comes home from kindergarten at 11.00 am. Hongbin and Wonshik comes home at 2.00 pm. So, Wonshik will be in charge with Sarang when Hakyeon cooked dinner, Hongbin makes sure her teethe is clean before she played with them and Sanghyuk will go and help Hakyeon arranged the table.

Leo still has time where he comes home late due to mountain of paper works to check and it usually happen on the last week every months.

The kids now understand as they had grown and Hakyeon know it must be hard for his husband, their family is growing.

He went to the kids who still in daze while looking at Sarang who he too find she looks a lot like a doll and announce that they should eat lunch.

“What about Sarang?”

“She can play on her own. Just go back to play with her after you eat.”

“Neh.”

They answers and kiss their sister before sat on their own seat.

“Be a good girl and play alone for now neh. Your oppa have to eat.”

Hakyeon caresses her cheek and the infant laughs as if she could understand. Hakyeon cooed and leave to eat lunch with his boys.

The kids still, eating all the food he puts on their plate before they start to get busy with Sarang again.

###

9 months had passed and Sarang now can blabber words that only she can understand except for omma, appa and oppa. Wonshik who always in charge of answering his brothers every time make a cute conversation with her and Sarang laughs cutely; making Hongbin and Sanghyuk play with her too.

She now can crawl around and picks up things she found on the floor, trying to put them in so the brothers are being extra careful to not spill their snacks or other things.

They had grown a lot, Hakyeon and Leo acknowledge that. They are very protective too. Hongbin gets back to his hobby, glaring at Leo whenever Sarang cried when he was holding her. The little baby was hungry and he believe it only after Hakyeon tell him that.

Other than that, Hongbin now listen to Leo well. Sanghyuk too. They rarely bully him, only when he bathe them up. He don’t have to mention Wonshik. He is proud of him then and now, even in future. Wonshik declare that he wants to be a bodyguard when he grows up. Why? To protect his baby sister, Sarang. Of course Wonshik will do that, Leo thought.

Hakyeon who wasn’t feeling well since three days back called Leo, who was in the middle of shaving. He doesn’t go to work since it’s Sunday.

“Wae yeobo?”

Hakyeon was hesitant for a bit then Leo quickly finished shaving and cleans his face before he walks to him, placing his hand on Hakyeon’s.

“What happen?”

“I have a feeling that I might be pregnant again.”

“Really? Do you want to go and get checked?”

“I’m not that sure. Do you think we should?”

“I’ll get change.”

“The kids?”

“Bring them along. We could have lunch out too. It’s been a while.”

“I’ll ask them to get ready neh.”

“Okay, do that.”

###

Leo get the kids sit on their designated seat and Hakyeon buckle up Sarang in her baby seat which is next to Wonshik. Hongbin and Sanghyuk were seated on the back, start to sing along to Children song that Sanghyuk likes and Sarang loves them too.

“Where are we going omma?”

Wonshik asks and Hakyeon glances to Leo so that he can answer. Leo smiles and reach for Wonshik hair and ruffles them.

“Omma need to see Doctor. So we are going there and have our lunch out.”

“Is omma sick?”

Hongbin worriedly asks with his eyes that was as big as a saucer. Hakyeon shakes his head, smiling.

“Omma just have few question to asks my doctor.”

“Chinca?”

Sanghyuk asks as he holds the plushie that he brings everywhere, head slightly peeked from behind Wonshik seat.

“Deh.”

“Okay, now we are going. Be good while we are there neh.”

Said Leo and they quickly answer a loud yes which makes Sarang too screams her answer and giggles after which makes them laughs.


###


“How doctor?”

“You are pregnant.”

The doctor said, smiling at them both.

“How long?”

“9 weeks. I’ll suggest you get scan today.”

“Sure.”

Leo smiled and nods when Hakyeon follows the doctor to the treatment bed and Hakyeon nervously lie down.

“It’s the same procedure Hakyeon. Don’t be nervous.”

“I can’t help.”

Said Hakyeon, smiling when Leo clasps his hand and kisses his knuckles. He mouthed “it’s fine, I’m here”. Hakyeon found it cheesy but Leo indeed is cheesy which makes him fall for his husband so he gain courage by that.

“I’m right.”

The doctor smiled as he run the tool on Hakyeon’s stomach, stops when he saw it clearly.

“Look at that.”

Both parents look at the screen with full of interest before looking at the doctor. Hakyeon who was curious is the first one who asks.

“There are two dots.”

“I see that you acknowledge that. Yes, there are two circle so it means that this time, you are expecting two babies.”

“Two babies?”

Both gasps and Leo smiled widely. A twins. How loud their house will be. He kisses Hakyeon’s knuckles again. This time it’s two of them and he thinks he is in paradise.


###


The staffs are having another free coffee from their boss but this time, he buy them in a set. So, curious Yixing went to his room and went in after a cheerful come in from Leo.

“What is the occassion?”

“It’s not obvious?”

“You buy us coffee when Mrs. Jung is pregnant but what’s with the breakfast? Is it twins this time?”

“I’m impressed. You are really good in guessing. It’s two of them this time Xing ah. I’m going to have twins.”

Said Leo and is all smile while he did his work, swiftly finishing it as he whistle and sings. Leo is too happy, even when his staffs arrive late at the team meeting, he excuse him without any warning. So unlike him, they thought.


###


It’s Hakyeon’s fifth one but not one of his past pregnancy can be compared with this one. Pregnant with twins, he was having a big change just after 15 weeks.

His stomach is growing two times bigger than how it was back then and his movement is becoming slower way too soon.

He even suffers from heartburn, thing he did not suffer with the early four and his back pain occur too soon. He had the mood for but he was too lazy that he drops the idea most of the time. Leo is fine with that and thankfully he understands it.

Hakyeon suffers from morning sickness; he even throw up after dinner, Leo once again gonna hunt for the people who called it as morning sickness. Hakyeon nausea catch up even before they sleep.

“Omma, are you okay?”

Hyuk asked when Hakyeon was trying to make Sarang sleep. Sarang had been throwing tantrum since few days ago and all she wants is having her omma cuddling her all the time. Thank God Leo can easily take over, not like when Hongbin and Sanghyuk back then.

“I’m fine baby.”

He said, patting Sanghyuk hair but he wasn’t a bit convinced but did retreat anyway and continue in reading his book. Sanghyuk loves book just like Leo. Hakyeon smiled a bit while thinking of that.

“Go to sleep now Sarang ah. Omma’s back is aching now.”

Sarang cries more instead of calming down which make Hakyeon sighs and pats her bum. He had checked her temperature earlier and her fever had cooled down.

“I really need you here now yeobo.”

He thought and like a superhero, Leo emerged from the front door, smiling as he took Sarang in his hand.

“Go and sit down.”

He said after kissing Hakyeon’s hair and he nods with a pout when Sarang stops crying as Leo hugs her by placing her on his chest.

“I can’t do that anymore.”

Leo laughs instead of answering. Hakyeon tummy is too big now that Sarang is uncomfortable to be cuddled up.

“Yeobo. What do we do about her first birthday?”

Hakyeon asks after he took a deep breath and Leo smiles at him.

“I’ll take charge this time.”

“Will it be okay? It need lots of work.”

“I’ll figure it out.”

Leo kisses his head.

“I’ll put her on her bed. I’ll come to you in a bit.”

Hakyeon nods and soon Leo did come back to him and massages his back and legs.

“That is much better yeobo.”

“Sorry.”

Leo said, as he continue to give his spouse soothing massage.

“Are you taking the rest of the day off?”

“I had meeting out, and since I don’t have any important thing to do, I take the day off. You must have suffer a lot.”

“Maybe its because she is going to turn 1.”

“Guess so, Hongbin was sick too last time.”

“Now that I think about it, I’m glad I was not pregnant at that time. Holding him all day and night, I even gain hard muscle.”

Leo laughs and circle his thumb on Hakyeon’s shoulder.

“Take a nap now that Sarang is asleep baby. I’ll take care of lunch.”

“Get Sanghyuk to help you. He can wash the vegetables now.”

“I’ll use him well then.”

Hakyeon chuckles and ascends to the bedroom and carefully lie down beside Sarang who snuggles to him when she sense his mother’s presence.

Hakyeon slept well after that and only wake up when Leo wakes him with a kiss.

 

 

 


To be continued. 

Love, Star