Happy Holidays, ishipthatfishycouple!

EunHae Hols 2016

Dear ishipthatfishycouple,

                First of all, merry Christmas and happy new year! Sorry if this isn’t up to your expectations, but I tried my very best to accomplish this. TT And I enjoyed writing this because it’s all new to me. Thank you very much and I hope you like this!  Happy Holidays!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Primary Suspect and his Lawyer

Blood. The first thing he woke up to was blood. It was there on the couch. It was there on his husband’s body. Donghae touched the blood on Kibum’s body, and along the way, touched the knife buried deep within him. He’s going to be a murderer. So when he heard the sound of police cars coming towards their home, Donghae ran to their back door. He ran, and ran, and ran, and ran. His short legs carried him to a place unknown. There were no lights, just trees towering over him. He was scared.

“Who are you? Who are you?” a bright light flashed towards Donghae’s face. His hands and clothes are still covered with blood. The stranger got to his knees and scanned the other’s body. When he saw the blood on Donghae, he immediately grabbed him and turned him around, left and right.

“Are you ok? Are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me!” the stranger held Donghae in his arms until both of them heard loud and heavy footsteps. Flashes of light glimmer towards their direction. The footsteps are getting louder, and the voices are heard, indicating that they are getting nearer to where Donghae and the stranger are.

“Lee Donghae! Lee Donghae!” the men, who clearly are from the police force, called out his name. Due to the fright this brings him, Donghae did the one thing that he thought will leave the two of them alone. Donghae pulled the stranger and kissed him on the lips. It was meant to be just the meeting of their lips with their eyes both open, until the stranger closed his eyes and savoured the moment between them. Donghae owes a lot to this person, he thought. They were so into the molding their lips together that they did not hear the policemen walk away from the scene they encountered. Donghae decided to take a breather and pushed the stranger away.

“I’m Donghae. It was nice meeting you,” he said. The stranger crooked his head to the right, confused with the situation.

“Why are the police following you? And why are you covered with blood? Perhaps… did you…did I just make out with a murderer?!” the stranger shouted. Instead of being a normal person who covers a person’s mouth with the palm, Donghae covered the stranger’s mouth with his mouth. This led to them making out again. The stranger did not hesitate this time and pushed Donghae’s head towards him. He tilted his head to gain access on the other’s mouth. When he moans, Donghae moans. When Donghae moans, he moans as well. Their hands roamed around each other’s body, and they are going out of breath. When they separated, the stranger stood up, pulling along Donghae’s hand.

“Let’s get you cleaned up, then we talk about what this is all about, and probably have when all’s well,” the stranger said.

“Wow you’re a little frank…” Donghae said, his words cut off when he realized he made out with the stranger twice without even knowing his name.

“Hyukjae, Lee Hyukjae,” the stranger said.

“Nice to meet you Hyukjae. It was very nice to meet you,” Donghae winked. Hyukjae automatically blushed. He stuttered while telling Donghae the way back to his home. When they arrived at his doorstep, Hyukjae led Donghae in.

Hyukjae is rich. He has his own butler and a couple of maids, one of which served Donghae like he has known him for quite some time. Hyukjae told the maid to discard all of Donghae’s clothes. New clothes were served for Donghae in Hyukjae’s guest room. After dinner, Hyukjae and Donghae sat in the living room face to face.

“First of all, I’m going to introduce myself formally first. I am Lee Hyukjae, a lawyer, and because of your current situation, I wanted to help, because you look innocent to me. And I know you are. Please tell me your details,” Hyukjae said as soon as their asses are down on the chairs. Donghae sighed before telling the story to Hyukjae about the death of his husband…or former husband.

“You’re a primary suspect, I can see. But we’ll find a way to absolve you off that crime you never committed. For now, may I ask you something?” Donghae tilted his head. He was confused. It’s that easy? He thought. He nodded his head, instead of telling Hyukjae ‘yes’.

“Wanna play truth and strip with me?” Donghae was about to shake his head. The day was too much for him, and he cannot handle if he’s going to be tired from ing up his lawyer. How lucky he is to find this handsome and y lawyer in the middle of a forest?

“Well, I do not take no for an answer,” Hyukjae pulled Donghae up from his seat and towards his master’s bedroom. The guest room made Donghae gasp because of its interior, but being inside the Hyukjae’s bedroom made him gape very wide. The bedroom can fit half of Donghae’s home. There’s a Jacuzzi inside the bathroom and everything was black and white. Donghae thinks if Hyukjae’s kind of is in the water because he would really like to try Hyukjae’s Jacuzzi.

“The game’s easy, I ask, you answer then strip. We’ll take turns don’t worry,” Hyukjae smiled his gummy smile and Donghae couldn’t help but be blown away. Donghae nodded, still looking around but setting his eyes on the Jacuzzi.

“You wanna try the Jacuzzi?” Hyukjae asked as he glimpsed the interest in Donghae’s eyes. The newcomer nodded. Hyukjae turned him around.

“We can play in it after we’re both stripped, don’t you think?”

“Your kind of is in the water after all,” Donghae smirked, “Then let’s get started! I wanna try your Jacuzzi already.”

The questions came blowing between them. Some were personal, others were random. At times they strip a erse fabric, other times they strip cloths like socks. In the end, they were both . Hyukjae launched towards Donghae. He has never seen a body as glorious as the one in front of him right now. He can’t afford lose it.

Hyukjae’s hands roamed around Donghae’s body, until they found their way on his cheeks. Hyukjae ravished Donghae’s lips like there’s no tomorrow. Their lips molded like they’re made just for each other. Their tongues danced around, fighting for dominance, neither backed down. The cavern of their mouths were journeyed through by their tongues on each other. Hyukjae pushed Donghae to lie down on his bed, to which the younger pushed him aside gently.

“You said we’ll do it in the Jacuzzi!” Donghae pouted. Hyukjae pecked Donghae on the lips, and his mouth travelled down the other’s neck and collar. He left numerous hickeys on the other, to which Donghae could only reply with a moan.

“We’ll do it for second round baby,” Hyukjae continued tasting Donghae down and down up to the younger’s erected . Without warning, Hyukjae engulfed the stick down to his throat. He hollowed his cheeks, wetting the whole member to Donghae’s pleasure. He the tip of the slowly, then speeding up. Donghae’s precum was already dripping and Donghae is already a groaning and mess. Hyukjae’s hair was all dishevelled from Donghae’s pulling from too much pleasure. Hyukjae continued pleasuring his client by speeding up the process he was doing. He played with Donghae’s balls until Donghae begged for him to go faster for he is going to come already.

“ HYUKJAE I’M GOING TO ING COME,” Donghae announced and his spilled all over Hyukjae’s mouth. Donghae’s not going to say it out loud, but that was the best he had for years. Kibum, his late husband, was never good in bed after marriage. He was panting very hard, but beamed when he realized they’re transferring to the Jacuzzi already for round two. He was going to stand up when Hyukjae trapped him inside his arms.

“Where are you going baby?” Hyukjae asked.

“You told me we’re going for Jacuzzi for round two!” Donghae whined.

“That was round 0 baby. We haven’t started the real thing yet,” Hyukjae smirked. Donghae wanted to come right then and there. His erected once again. Hyukjae smirked yet again.

“Someone’s excited for me… or something,” Hyukjae held Donghae’s . His other hand opened the drawer beside his bed and got a jar of lube. He spread a generous amount of lube on Donghae’s and set the jar aside again. Hyukjae positioned himself facing Donghae while his hole meets his partner’s . Hyukjae rammed himself with Donghae’s to which the other moaned loudly by the pleasure of the hot and tight hole of Hyukjae. He was riding him.

Hyukjae bounced up and down Donghae’s hard stick. He held onto Donghae’s hand and pushed it to grip on his own .

“Pumped it baby,” Hyukjae commanded Donghae which the latter pleasurely followed. He followed the pace of Hyukjae’s actions. The older didn’t have any sense of shame inside him. He pulled himself up only to ram down on Donghae’s . The other was pleasured as well by the roughness of Hyukjae’s actions and the hotness and tightness of Hyukjae’s hole. Hyukjae kept hitting his own prostate with Donghae’s that he reached too soon. The faster he went, the faster Donghae pumps his .

“I… I’m coming Hae baby. . You’re so… . I love this. DONGHAE,” Hyukjae yelled at the top of his voice and cummed. Both his and Donghae’s stomach shared a fair amount of from him, and soon after, it combined with Donghae’s.

“You still have energy for Jacuzzi?” Hyukjae asked Donghae who was already half-asleep. The moment Donghae heard the word “Jacuzzi”, he beamed and nodded his head rapidly. Hyukjae chuckled. Despite being tight, Hyukjae already have many experiences on bed. This gave him an advantage of staying awake even after a very rough . He carried Donghae to the Jacuzzi.

“It’s time to pleasure you now Hae,” Hyukjae said. Donghae whimpered when he felt a finger poking at his entrance. He shook his head and stood up. He bent on the jacuzzi’s flat side and spread his cheeks apart.

“, you’re so hot Hae,” Hyukjae said, and without any warning, slammed his inside Donghae’s pinkish hole. The younger groaned with both the pain and pleasure he felt. Kibum never took him raw. Hyukjae was the first. For a moment, he felt emotional, but his libido took over. He moved backwards to meet Hyukjae’s and moaned. For one time, Hyukjae instantly found his prostate. Hyukjae held both Donghae’s hands behind him so that he won’t touch himself while Hyukjae is banging him. Donghae was unfamiliar with everything. Kibum was very gentle and let Donghae do whatever he wants on bed. Hyukjae was the complete opposite. And Donghae loves it.

Hyukjae slammed in and out of Donghae, their skins creating friction between them. The slapping sounds of bodies moving in sync enveloped the whole bathroom. The sound of the water running inside the Jacuzzi fell into deaf ears as Donghae and Hyukjae both reached their . With drained energy, Donghae and Hyukjae slumped back inside the Jacuzzi, water flowing between their bodies. Donghae sat inside Hyukjae’s legs and felt the other’s twitch. He laughed but ignored it nevertheless.

“That was the best I’ve had for so many ing years,” Donghae said. Hyukjae chuckled. Donghae loved it.

“That was kind of an insult to your late husband, don’t you think?” Hyukjae said. Donghae did not laugh. Instead, he pulled his legs towards him and set his head on his own lap.

“Kibum…he was my first love, first kiss, first . He was my every thing. Whoever did this to him should die the same way he died. I love Kibum, and now he’s gone,” Donghae sobbed. Hyukjae pulled the younger towards him.

“I will let you win the case Hae. We’ll win the case and find the real suspect,” Hyukjae kissed Donghae’s nape, but let him cry his own pain, with Hyukjae rubbing comforting circles on his back.

***

The following days, Hyukjae became busy with the new case he holds – the case of Kibum’s death. In the city, he heard that two suspects are found for his death. Obviously, Donghae is one of them. He has an insider who knows he has Donghae in his home. He found out that the other suspect is Choi Siwon, a policeman from where Donghae and Kibum lived before. He was also one of the policemen who followed Donghae to the forest.

‘If Choi Siwon is one of the persons who tried to find Donghae, then he must have known…that I was there…’ Hyukjae thought.

“,” Hyukjae cursed. He ran his way to the police station where Siwon is currently detained and being interrogated. Siwon will never admit to his crime. He’ll just have to extract it out of him then. When he arrived at the police station, Hyukjae presented himself as Donghae’s lawyer. When he went inside the interrogation room where Siwon is, Siwon smirked up at him, his eyes blazing with fire.

“Speaking of the partner in crime,” Siwon said. Hyukjae tilted his head and the next thing he knew, he was sitting beside Siwon.

“What are you doing with Mr. Lee Donghae back in the forest on the night of his husband’s death?” the interrogator asked Hyukjae who was still taking in the happenings that he has encountered ever since he entered the interrogation room.

“He ran to the forest when he saw his husband dead from a knife stab,” Hyukjae explained, as told by Donghae on their first night together, also the night of the murder.

“Why are you and him kissing? Did you kill Mr. Kim Kibum so you and Mr. Lee Donghae can freely have your relationship?” Hyukjae groaned. Siwon knew how to make up stories. But so does he. What good of a lawyer is he if he can’t fight a lying criminal?

“Mr. Choi Siwon here knew it was us, then? Why didn’t you catch Donghae if you knew he’s so much involved with the death of his husband?” Hyukjae retorted. Siwon, who has no lawyer with him, was mum about it. Hyukjae smirked. After a few more questions, Hyukjae was freed by the police but not before telling him that they’ll have to talk to Donghae as well.

“Prepare a warrant of arrest. I won’t let Mr. Lee go with you if you’re not prepared enough,” Hyukjae said and waved off the police officers in the area. He went straight back to his home where Donghae is waiting for him.

Donghae welcomed him with a smile, a hug, and peck on the lips. He smiled and hugged Donghae longer than he used to. They have known each other for a short span of time but Donghae already knows Hyukjae from head to toe.

“Is there something wrong?” Donghae asked Hyukjae when they sat down. Hyukjae heaved a deep sigh before palming his face and slipping down his chair.

“The police found out already that you’re living here with me,” he sighed, “and they’re going to come here. You must go with them to the police station for interrogation. They found your fingerprint on the knife Kibum was stabbed with, but they also found Choi Siwon’s.”

“Who is Choi Siwon?” Donghae asked calmly.

“A police officer. He said the finger print was when they respond to the scene, but the police officers said that Siwon was off duty that time. He was never in the scene during finding evidence. We need a bigger, stronger evidence against him,” Hyukjae babbled. Donghae sat beside him and rubbed comforting circles on his back.

“I’ll be alright. We’ll be alright,” Donghae kissed his lips fully, hoping for them to calm down and be mature and adult about the whole situation.

***

Instead of waiting for the arrest warrant, Donghae surrendered himself at the police station where he is bound to be interrogated. For hours, he told all the details without avoiding contact with his interrogator. The stories are told sequentially. However, since there is an evidence of him holding the knife used to kills Kibum, he must be detained behind bars.

“I promise to let you out of that cell and throw behind those bars the real culprit. I promise you that, Hae.” Their pinky fingers intertwined as a symbol of promise between the two adults.

Donghae and Siwon, together with their lawyers, attended court hearings. Their lawyers bantered on variety of evidences. It started from the fingerprints on the knife, the kiss between Hyukjae and Donghae after the murder. Even their love lives are questioned during the court trials. In the end, the forensics team leader sat in the witness stand in Donghae’s defense.

“Actually, Mr. Lee Donghae’s fingerprint was present in the knife. However, those fingerprints won’t suffice Mr. Kim Kibum’s death. There was a fingerprint present, but just a finger. Who can kill a person using one finger, right? On the other hand, Mr. Choi Siwon’s fingerprints are very present. Every finger is present on the findings. The police team told both lawyers that Mr. Choi and Mr. Lee are primary suspects, but in my opinion, and based on scientific findings, Mr. Choi enjoyed stabbing Mr. Kim.”

Siwon’s lawyer widened his eyes, while his client laughed out loud. Some people, wearing police uniforms, tried to get out of the scene, but failed because there are other police officers blocking the doors already.

“I loved Kibum way more than Donghae loved him. But he still chose him. If I can’t have Kibum, no one else can,” Siwon laughed out loud. Hyukjae walked towards Donghae. He held the crying boy in his arms.

“All’s well Hae. We won,” Hyukjae whispered. The judge gave his final verdict against Siwon and put behind bars for a lifetime imprisonment. The police officers who hid the truth from the people involved are filed a case of obstruction of justice.

***

Hyukjae laid Donghae on their shared bed when they got home. He ran his hand through the sleeping boy’s hair.

“We did it Hae. We won the case,” he said. Donghae stirred in his sleep and half-opened his eyes. He smiled but it did not reach his eyes.

“Thank you Hyuk,” he said and closed his eyes. The snow is falling outside, but Hyukjae felt warmness inside his home and his heart. He lied beside Donghae, kissed him, and pulled him in a tight hug.

“Thank you for staying with me, Hae. Merry Christmas.”