012

Her Ideal Type [EDITING]

Soomin POV

When Kai pick me up, he was keep quiet. It was awkard for the whole ride.

 

I want to ask him if there’s something wrong but just seeing her dull expression, I don’t have the gut to. I don’t want him got mad or upset.

 

“Are you okay?” He suddenly ask while we were walking to our class, side to side.

 

“I’m okay. Why?” I look at him.

 

“You’re too .. quiet.”

 

Lowering my head, I sigh.  “I just don’t want to make you upset. You seem upset this morning.”

 

He stop walking making me stop too.

 

“I’m sorry. It just – I – my mom—“

 

“It’s fine Kai. You don’t have to tell me now. If you want to talk, you can go to me anytime, okay?” I squeezed his arm.

 

He smile a bit, “Thank you. You’re the best.”

 

I just nod in respond.

 

“Oh right. My brother told me to tell you that you should go to our house later.” We continue walking.

 

“Why?” He ask.

 

“For dinner.”

 

“Oh no, it’s fine. I don’t want to –“

 

“It’s okay.Besides, he want to get to know about you more.” I cut him off.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Of course.” I beamed.

 

He chuckle and put his hand on my back, “Okay babe.Anything for you.”

 

Hearing his answer, I grin and quickly kiss his cheek.

 

“Uhh – you miss the spot.It should be here.” He point at his lips.

 

“Nahh. Later.” I told him. We were currently inside our classroom. I am too embarassed to kiss him.

 

He scoffed then grab my head.

 

Before I can register what he want to do, he capture my lips with his.

 

In front of the class.

 

Loud gasped and scream filled in the classroom making Kai smirk in the kiss while I was blushing like crazy.

 

This boy didn’t even know what is privacy mean.

 

 

Lina POV

Seeing them being lovey dovey making me hurted like hell.

 

After Kai hit me yesterday, make me realized that I should act nice to Soomin. If I act such a , Kai will hate me more. I don’t want that.

 

I know that I seems so desperate for him but I couldn’t just threw my feelings away just like that. I know Kai first. Soomin just getting in my way to get him.

 

Ugh. Why did Kai fall for her? She was new here and I’ve been trying to make him to fall for me for about two years already. How did she even managed to make him fall for her?

 

“Hey.”

 

Looking to the side, I saw Junho.

 

“What do you want?” I grumbled.

 

“Just forget him.He don’t deserve you.” He said.

 

“And you deserve me then?” I snapped.

 

He look taken aback. Yeah, I actually know that he’s crushing on me.He thought that I didn’t.

 

“W-what d-do you m-mean?” He stuttered.

 

“Cut the crap Junho. I know you like me.” I sighs.

 

“You know?” His eyes widened.

 

“What do you think?”

 

Groaning, I walked away. I couldn’t stand at the sight anymore. It’s just too much for me. Junho talking to me just made it worse.

 

“Where are you going?” He asked.

 

“No where.”

 

Jongin POV

I smile when I saw Soomin blushed. She’s been trying to avoid from looking at me since this morning.

 

“Yah, are you going to be like this for the whole day? C’mon, it’s not like this is your first time.” I tease.

 

She lowered her head and blushed harder.

 

Laughing, I threw my head to the back. This girl seriously so adorable.

 

“Can’t you being lovey dovey somewhere else?” Someone muttered.

 

Soomin look up and her eyes lit up immediately.

 

“Sehun!!"

 

“How can you be so happy when you saw him?” I frown.

 

Sehun grin at my words and look at Soomin, “You are? Am I that special?”

 

“Yah, don’t go there.” I pointed at him.

 

He chuckle and sat next to Soomin while slinging his arm on her shoulder.

 

Groaning, “Sehun.”

 

“What?”

 

“Your hand please.”

 

“My hand? Why?” He ask with his so-called innocent face.

 

That brat.

 

“Babe, let’s exchange seat.”

 

Not bothering to waited for her answer, I pulled her up and exchange seat with her making Sehun laughed out loud.

 

“God, you’re so whipped!”

 

“What’s going on here?”

 

Looking up, I saw Suho hyung and the others walking to our table.We were currently in cafeteria for lunch.

 

After the lovely scene I made this morning, the class had been in chaos. The girls won’t stop bothering us.

 

The teacher even can’t make them silence.

 

“Hyung!” Sehun exclaim.

 

Suho hyung nod in knowledge, “Why are you laughing so hard?”

 

“Kai is so whipped hyung! He can’t even stand it when I touch Soomin!” Sehun laugh again.

 

“Dudeee, you need to give her a little space to breathe.”

 

“I am, Park Chanyeol. Shut your mouth.” I glared at him.

 

He just put his arms in surrender.

 

Before I can open my mouth, a loud squealed echoed in the cafeteria.

 

“Kai!!!!”

 

Then, just in a flash, someone sat on my lap.

 

Lina.

 

“Get off.” I said calmly.

 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Soomin look at her lap.

 

“You better get off from him now.” Sehun gritted his teeth.

 

“Kaiiii” Lina whined.

 

“Lina, I told you one more time. Get off of me.”

 

I actually feel bad when I hit her yesterday but I just want to give her a warning. Seems like this girl didn’t even understand it one bit.

 

She’s become more worse day by day.

 

“No.” She crossed her arms.  “Oh yeah.” She suddenly yelled.  “Soomin-ssi, I’ve been thinking about this. You still can be Kai’s girlfriend but I am his number one girlfriend. You can be the second. I don’t mind. As long as Kai being my boyfriend.” She smile at Soomin.

 

If this girl didn’t shut , I’ll lose my temper.

 

“W-what?” Soomin stammered.

 

“Don’t be sad. You still can meet him, talk to him or whatever you want but I am his first priority now. Right Kai?”

 

That tick me off.

 

Who does she think she is? How could she say that?

 

Before I can speak up, Sehun stood up, furiously.

 

“YAHHH!!!!” He roared making Lina flinched.  “Get up.” He ordered.

 

Lina being the stubborn brat she is, she just stay on my lap.

 

Soomin stood up then walked away without saying a word.

 

She look so upset.

 

“GET UP!!!” Sehun shouted at Lina.

 

All of us, including everyone in the cafeteria focus on him.

 

“Lina, get off of me.” I snapped.

 

“Kai, I am your girlfriend. How could you do this to me?” She whine.

 

God, this girl is so desperate.

 

A hand took her wrist roughly making her yelped in surprise.

 

“I told you to get off of him, didn’t i?” He glared at her.  “Why are you so desperate?! If he said that he didn’t like you, then don’t being such a and throw yourself on him. Do you know that you just made Soomin upset??!! Huh??!! Why are you being so damn stubborn? Where did your pride go? Don’t you have one? Please, find another boy. Don’t be such a home wrecker!” Sehun yelled right on her face.

 

Why is he so work up?

 

“Yah!! What are you doing there? Go after Soomin bastard!!!” Suho hyung shouted at me.

 

My eyes widened.  Soomin!!

 

Gosh, I’m so stupid. I should have ran after her earlier.

 

“No, Kai. Don’t” Lina grab my arm but I harshly flung my arm from her grip.

 

I didn’t even stop her from calling me Kai. Even if I told her for millionth times, she wouldn’t listen. She’s that damn stubborn.

 

 

Soomin POV

Just seeing her sititng on Kai’s lap is enough for me.

 

Kai didn’t even make an effort to make her get off of him. Just simply ‘get off of me.’

 

With an upset feelings, I decided to leave them there. The sight is so damn hurt for me. My heart couldn’t take it.

 

One more thing, Lina seems so desperate for Kai. She must be really love him.

 

Am I really getting in her way to get Kai? She once told me that she know Kai first than me and she know him better than me.

 

Meanwhile, I just know him.

 

Should I think about this again? Should I break up with him?

 

“Don’t you dare.”

 

I turned around and saw Kai stand there with a hurt expression.

 

“I’m thinking out loud again.”

 

“You are. Babe, please. Don’t break up with me.” He plead.

 

“Kai-ah, can I ask you something?” I ignore his pleading. Without waiting for his reply, “Since when Lina being like that?”

 

“Babe ---“

 

“Please Kai, just tell me.” I cut him off.

 

“I don’t know. About two years I think.”

 

So, she likes him first. She met him first. I’m just –

 

“Babe, if you’re thinking about breaking up with me, then don’t even go there.I won’t break up with you. Even if Lina trying to break us, I won’t give up on you.” He said firmly.

 

“But, she likes you first. She might be in love with you even.”

 

“Are trying to say that you don’t love me?” Hurt evident in his voice.

 

Snapping my head towards him, I shakes my head quickly. Although I just met him, I am sure that I am in love with him.

 

“So you love me?” His face brightened.

 

I blushed and nod slowly.

 

“I love you too.” He wrapped his arms around me.

 

Although I’m feeling so happy when he told me that, I still have that doubt feelings.

 

Should I break up with him? But, I don’t want to.I’ve never been this happy in my life.

 

“Then don’t. Don’t even think about breaking up with me. I won't let you do it.” He nuzzle his face onto my neck making me shivered slightly.

 

I should stop thinking out loud.