Open your eyes

Sleep.

 

Seulgi gently bit her lower lip as she waited for class to finish,  gently tapping her fingers against the desk while glancing over at the clock.

She knew Irene was probably waiting for her outside of the school and never liked making her wait. 

 

 

"Do you need to piss, or something?"

 

The brunette heard a familiar voice say, already picturing the annoying smirk that the girl wore when she'd tease Seulgi.   

"No Joy, I don't need to piss."

Seulgi responded while turning towards the dark haired girl while shaking her head. The tall girl just chuckled softly and nodded her head

 

 

"I know, Irene's waiting for you, right?"

She asked and Seulgi paused for a moment before she nodded with  a grin.

The monolidded girl was about to speak until she heard the bell ring, causing her to quickly gather girl things and sling her backpack onto her shoulders.

 

Seulgi waved at Joy before she got out of the class and moved through the sea of students in the hallway before she finally exited the school building.

 

The girl gave an eye smile upon seeing Irene who waved and moved a few steps closer to the other who jogged a bit towards her.

"You know you don't have to come here and wait for me."

Seulgi said while adjusting her backpack, looking over at the older girl who just shrugged with a smile. 

 

"I had nothing to do anyway, class was cancelled today so I just hung out with Wendy."

Irene responded while Seulgi nodded her head in understanding, Beginning to walk forward with the other. 

 

The two girls walked in silence for about a minute before Seulgi glanced over at the older girl who was busy looking up at the sky and reached over, gently poking her cheek.

 

 

 

Irene's dark colored eyes quickly moved over towards the brunette and smiled softly. "Sorry, I like looking up at the clouds." She explained and then reached down and held onto Seulgi's hand lightly.

 

"It's okay, I like looking up at the stars."

Seulgi responded with a slight shrug and held onto Joohyun's hand gently, ignoring the rosy tint that had invaded her cheeks.


 

 

"Seul, Why don't you live with your parents?"

 

 

Joohyun had asked, her gaze moving from the essay she was typing on her laptop to the younger girl who was eating a sandwich beside her. 

 

The two were at Joohyun's apartment, Where they had regularly were located when they hung out.

Seulgi just felt like she was at ease and that she could relax when she was there, And Well Joohyun couldn't complain about having more cuddling   time to rest on her bed.

 

She was just finishing an assignment that was due in about three hours while Seulgi did her homework, but mainly nap on Irene's bed beside the older girl.

 

Upon hearing the question, Seulgi visibly froze and nearly choked when swallowing the food in .

 

She coughed lightly, trying to keep her composure before she shifted her body on the bed. The brunette just shook her head while she held her hands together to try and act like she wasn't affected by the question.

 

 

"I, uh, Moved out a long time ago." 

 

 

Was the quick reply she had given to Irene, her eyes a but distant as she stared down at her lap.

 

The older girl stayed quiet for a moment, analyzing the brunette before just nodding her head, Leaning over and lightly kissing Seulgi's cheek.

 

"Okay."

 

The Raven haired girl replied quietly before she leaned back comfortably against the pillows and continued to type staying completely silent afterwards.

 

Seulgi set the rest of her sandwich down on the small plate slowly, her hands trembling. Her brown colored eyes gazing down at them in an effort to make them stop trembling while she was with Irene.

 

She never liked telling the older girl about her problems, whether they were major or not.

The brunette just kept to herself and tried not to let anything bad slip past her, So that no-one but herself is troubled with her problems and make the others happy.

 

 

She hadn't even realized that Joohyun had kissed her cheek, Memories of years worth of pain just flooded her mind.

None that she had spoken about to others, Though only two people had found out that she had once been in pain but they kept it to themselves.

 

Her vision was blurred due to tears she didn't even realize had formed, Causing her to try and quickly wipe them away.

 

 

Irene glanced up towards Seulgi upon hearing a sniffle,
Her eyebrows furrowing forward in worry, quickly setting her laptop on the counter beside her along with the small plate that had a sandwich on it.
 
 
She sat up and turned towards Seulgi and slowly reached over and gently rested both of her hands ontop of the other's. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irene knew.
 
 
She knew that something bad happened between Seulgi and her family members.
 
 
 
The way that she had dodged the question the time Irene's parents had come to visit her at the same time she was with Seulgi so they all ended having a slightly awkward dinner.
 
But that time was when Irene had gotten suspicious that she was hiding something about her parents and clearly didn't want to talk about it so Irene didn't.
 
 
 
She didn't want to pressure the other to speak about things she clearly didn't want to talk about.
 
Joohyun always noticed that the brunette had this distant look everytime she had said something about her own family, And that Seulgi would just nod her head and keep her head lowered.
 
 
 
 
Seulgi glanced up, Feeling warmth cover her hands and had looked into Irene's eyes.
 
 
They we're soft, and had so much worry filled in them that she wondered how she could look so concerned. She felt the older's hand gently on her cheek and lightly wipe away her tears that she had just realized she let escape her eyes.
 
 
The brunette then saw tears begin to form in Joohyun's eyes and she instantly forgot about her wretched past and shook her head quickly. 
 
"Joohyun, Are you alright? Why are you crying?" Seulgi asked quickly with worry laced in her voice, her eyes frantically searching for a reason for the other to cry.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"How can you be that sad.?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irene said shakily, looking back at Seulgi who seemed to be shocked yet confused at what she had said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Joohyun had looked into Seulgi's eyes at first, All she saw was pain and sorrow in place of the brightness she usually saw in them.
 
It wasn't just a speck of sorrow and pain, Kang Seulgi's eyes looked completely and utterly lost.
 
Like the brightness had been drained out of her and all that was left was just, Nothing.
 
 
 
 
Irene's heart dropped when she had looked into the eyes of someone who hid their pain, Most likely for a certain amount of years, And act like nothing is haunting them at night. 
 
 
 
 
After a moment, It was clear to Seulgi what the older girl had meant and she looked down before closing her eyes, Shaking her head slightly.
 
 
 
 
"I.. I didn't mean to show you.. My tears.."
 
 
 
Seulgi almost whispered, Frightened that Irene would trouble herself with the burden Seulgi carried.
 
 

 
 
 
A/N
 
okay I know this is rlly short and I'm really sorry I've just had a lot of exams and couldn't find the time to write, Please enjoy this short chapter I've given you and I'll try to update faster!!