Blind

Sleep.

"But you totally were though."

Seulgi commented with a grin as she finished spreading out the orange colored blanket, dodging a small pebble Joohyun had picked up and thrown at her.

Giggling as the older woman shook her head and sat down on the blanket, denying Seulgi's accusations.

"I was not." The ravenette repeated with a slight smile while watching Seulgi take two bags of chips out from the purple backpack and set it in front of them.

 

"Yeah you were, I was just there, minding  my own business while looking for Satan number one and two, and you strolled up to me and asked if I wanted some."

The brunette said and laughed slightly at the last few words, a hand playfully hitting her shoulder the next moment.

 

 

Joohyun did have to admit that what she had done was pretty straight forward of her but she'd never tell Seulgi that, The younger girl would brag about it until something new would come up.

 

The two bickered on about that night for about five more minutes, both exchanging an equal amount of attacks each round until they had calmed down.

They began eating out of their designated bags of chips and were quiet for about a minute or so until Seulgi found Joohyun looking over at her.

 

"I remember how beautiful you looked when we went on the Ferris Wheel. You scared and flustered but nonetheless beautiful."

 

 

Joohyun said with a soft voice, her dark colored eyes still on the younger girl beside her.

Seulgi felt her ears burning after hearing her girlfriend speak, blushing and then moving her gaze down towards the chips.


 

The two girls stood quietly in line for the Ferris Wheel together, Each holding the prizes they had won for each other to their chests.

 

Seulgi hadn't been to a amusement park in so long that she had forgotten all about her fear of heights. Irene went with her friends quite often so she essentially had no fear of heights but rollercoasters-

 

 

They were another thing for her.

 

 

 

 

"So uh, What high school do y-you go to..?" 

Seulgi had asked to try and break the silence, Joohyun smiling upon hearing her speak and answering brightly "I'm a senior at LSM High, You?" She responded and it took Seulgi a moment that they were next in line.

"Joohyun.." she said softly and motioned towards the employee who looked quite impatient with the two because they were delaying the ride.

"Oh, Sorry." The shorter girl said and quickly moved forward, Seulgi following along quietly with her head down until they had entered their cart.

A soft sigh escaped Seulgi's lips once she had sat down opposite to the raven haired girl, processing what she last said before realizing that she was younger than the other.

 

Almost instantly she bowed her head a bit as an apology

 

"S-Sorry Joohyun-unnie, I-I thought we were the same age.!" She said quickly and the older looked shocked for a few seconds.

 

"No no don't worry, I don't really care for honorifics."

 

Joohyun responded and Seulgi slowly lifted her head back up and just nodded her head slightly, a bit confused but just nodded her head.

She was still unsure whether the girl was forgiving her for not using honorifics before or was telling her to continue not using them.

 

 

Then for almost a minute, it was complete silence between them, Seulgi gently playing with the ends of her shirt while Joohyun simply looked out of the cart and watched others boarding the carts.

 

 

"So, Which one do you go to.?"

 

Joohyun asked, looking over at the younger girl who glanced over at her slowly

"Oh.. I'm a third year at Seoul's Fine Arts.." she answered quietly and hugged the stuffed teddy bear she had gotten a bit tighter.

 

 

She glanced back over at Joohyun to see her shocked yet excited face upon hearing what school she had attended.

"That's so coo-"

The older girl had began but cut herself off when the Ferris Wheel began moving, smiling to herself as she glanced around to try and look at a good view before her gaze finally landed on Seulgi a few moments before they reached the top.

 

Seulgi was hiding her face behind the stuffed teddy bear's head with her eyes closed, her hands shaking due to how nervous and scared she felt.

 

She hated being high up in the air.

 

 

It absolutely scared her to death and the only reason she had forgotten was because the last time she went on something high was years back when she lived with her family.

 

"Are you afraid of heights?"

The raven haired girl had asked softly, seeing that the younger girl was hiding behind the stuffed bear she had won less than ten minutes ago.

 

Seulgi shook her head but the rest of her body language basically screamed out that she was scared as hell.

 

Joohyun reached out and pulled the stuffed bear down to see the other's face. She knew that she wouldn't be able to magically cure the girl's fear of heights but would try to distract her so she wouldn't be afraid.

 

"Hey, open your eyes and look up at the sky, you can see the stars a lot better up here." She spoke softly.

 

The younger girl's eyes fluttered open a few moments later, cautiously glancing from Joohyun to the sky, nervously tapping her fingers  on the cart seat.

 

Once she was a bit less nervous she exhaled deeply and really took her time to look at the stars in the sky, smiling softly to herself.

 

 

Joohyun smiled softly seeing that Seulgi had managed to calm down a bit, glancing around for a few moments before her gaze landed on the younger girl once again.

 

 

Her dark eyes staying on her form until the ride slowly came to a stop and they were just waiting until they could get out of the cart. 


 

" 'You're still embarrassed after almost three years~' " 

Irene quoted with a small chuckle and Seulgi pouted, Having her own words used against her.

"Touché."

Seulgi mumbled and Irene laughed softly while nodding her head triumphantly, Leaning over and leaving a gentle kiss on the brunette's cheek. 

 

 

Half an hour later the two girls were laying down under a tree quietly, enjoying each others presence even though it was quiet, Though it was a comfortable silence between them.

 

Seulgi combed her fingers through Irene's long locks of hair with her eyes closed while Irene simply hugged at her waist sleepily. 

Seulgi glanced down at her girlfriend for a few moments before smiling to herself and looking away afterwards, exhaling heavily in content.

 

 

"Let's go walk around before we head home."

 

She heard a soft voice suggest a few minutes later.

 

She unwrapped her arm from around Irene's shoulders and sat up slowly, pushing her own hair back with a soft yawn before looking over at the other who was stretching her arms about.

The taller girl giggled lightly due to how cute the older looked while being half asleep and then stood up, offering her hand to her girlfriend.

Joohyun took Seulgi's hand and pulled herself up, hopping up slightly to lightly kiss her cheek before she landed. She then began laughing and ran around the tree, cringing at her own actions before she began folding the orange blanket.

 

The younger girl blushed but laughed at how the other acted before shaking her head and began helping her girlfriend with the blanket.

"You're such a cutie."

She commented while taking Irene's hand, interlocking their fingers together with a bear-like grin. 

 

The couple walked around the park quietly, both quiet as they dwelled along with nature.

 

Seulgi took pictures of Irene as they walked around, laughing at the older girl when she ran up to a patch of flowers and said "Who is prettier, The flower or me?"

She visibly cringed but took a picture with a grin playing on her lips, shaking her head when Irene had walked back to Seulgi to look at the picture. 

 

This type of thing happened a few more times as they walked around before they had decided to head back to their apartment.

Seulgi was uploading a candid picture of Irene on her instagram that she had taken sneakily while Irene was sipping from coffee they had just bought at a cafe.

 

"Seul, Let's go get matching necklaces.!"

 

Irene said with one of the biggest smiles the younger girl had ever seen so she instantly agreed and let the other pull her towards the small jewelry stand. 

"Here, Get this half and I'll get the other."

 

"That way we'll always be together."

 

"I'll be with you forever Seulgi."              

 

 

"Damn I dropped my necklace."

Seulgi mentally cursed as the half a heart necklace plopped down onto the street. She quickly looked both ways before she recovered the necklace and picked it up from the ground.

 

Irene had turned around seeing that her girlfriend had moved and watched as Seulgi gave her an eyesmile as she began walking off of the street.

 

"Forever."

Seulgi repeated just before she heard a screeching sound and paused for a moment, looking over at Joohyun who had dropped her drink and was reaching out towards her.

 

 

She could feel a bright light blinding one of her eyes and the next she felt nothing and it was dark.

"Seulgi!"


 

 

 

A/n 

So basically I'm leaving y'all on a cliffhanger, the bold text at the end is all Irene speaking to Seulgi