Always check your sweets

There's no one like you baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay, I just got my laptop back after having some problems, please comment~

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It was the time where money was being spent left and right as parents bought their kids costumes and candy to give out for Halloween. Sehun and Kris were known to throw grand Halloween parties at their companies but this year their job was to take Kyungsoo and Jongin out for trick-or-treating.

What did this mean? Luhan and Tao were going to go to the spa to get a day off from their husbands and kids to relax for a while. Something is bound to go wrong since they don’t trust Sehun and Kris to be with the kids for more than 24 hours. For right now though they didn’t want to think about anything. Hopefully everything will turn out okay.

……………..right?

 

“C’mon baba we will be late and then no candy for us!!” A pouty Kyungsoo says as an impatient Jongin is standing next to him nodding. They decided this year that Kyungsoo would be dressed as Pororo and Jongin as Krong. Luhan found the perfect onesies with matching shoes so he bought the costumes right away.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were now stuck with their babas Kris and Sehun, which now became their second favorite parent because Luhan and Tao wouldn’t take this long to get ready.

 

Meanwhile inside Kris’s big room, two grownup men were too busy fighting.

 

 

“I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE A ING BROCCOLI” Sehun laughs out loud seeing Kris dressed up as a broccoli.

“WELL ATEAST I’M NOT A ING BANANA” Kris yells looking at a banana dressed up Sehun. Both males lost a bet from their lovers, making them wear ridiculous costumes.

Small footsteps can be heard from the stairs signaling that one of the kids was going to come up.

“Baba are we going now?” Jongin cutely asks and Sehun nods his head.

“We’ll be right downstairs in a few minutes okay Jongin? Go get Kyungsoo a pumpkin basket” Sehun tells his son and Jongin nods running back down to get his favorite Pororo friend a basket.

“Let’s go get some candy broccoli” Sehun snickers and Kris just rolls his eyes.

 

The fellow broccoli and banana walk along with the children house to house to ask for sweets. All the families coo at the little ones and try not to laugh at Kris and Tao.

 

“Twrick-or-tweat!!” Adorable Jongin says as Kyungsoo is too shy and tends to just hide behind Jongin.

“Candy for Pororo too please.” Jongin turns to shy Kyungsoo signaling the parents giving out candy and the parents are quick to fill Kyungsoo’s basket while admiring the rosy cheeks on shy Pororo.

“Thank you!!” Jongin gives off a big smile getting squeals from all the moms.

It was starting to turn darker and the kids were getting a bit tired so they all decided to stop at the last house that separated from the gated neighborhood.

 

Kyungsoo was quick to hold Jongin’s hand, getting a bad feeling about the house.

 

“Soo and Jongin, we’ll wait for you out here in the front okay? I need to make a quick call.” Kris says to the kids and they both nod. Sehun waiting by Kris’s side as Kris makes his call.

 

Jongin and Kyungsoo walk hand in hand to the front of the weird looking house. Jongin knocks on the door and waits until the door opens.

“H-hyung” Kyungsoo tugs on Jongin’s hand, lips wobbly, feeling scared about the house.

“It’s okay Soo!! Nini is here, nothing to be scared” Jongin reassures Kyungsoo and holds his hand tighter.

 

 

The door slightly opens, revealing a hand with two pieces of candy, Jongin quickly gets the candy and gives a small ‘thank you’ before dashing to his baba, pulling Kyungsoo with him.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter