The name Nini is reserved

There's no one like you baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Requested by pastel-rainbows, hope I did an okay job love!

​________________________________________________________________

 

It’s a peaceful day in the neighborhood and little Kyungsoo is happy to wake up to the sound of the chirping birds. He goes down from his bed and takes his trusty Pororo toy with him as he starts his adventure to his parents’s room. As he walks the oh so many steps, which isn’t a lot, he looks out the hall window and sees new people outside of his favorite hyung’s house. Kyungsoo doesn’t think much of it and continues to walk to his parents’s room where they are most likely still sleeping. He opens the door to see his baba Kris’s left leg and left arm sticking out of the bed and it looks he’s starting to drool. Mama Tao’s is up in the air and one of his arms is covering Kris’s face.

 

Kyungsoo giggles at the sight and walks up to Kris, lightly tapping his shoulder until Kris wakes up. “Mmmm what’s up Soo?” Kris slurs as he wipes the drool from his chin and turns over to look at Tao who is still sleeping. “Soo see Nini today rwight?” A cute Kyungsoo places Pororo between his baba and mama. Kris nods and teasingly slaps Tao’s for him to wake up. Tao lets out a moan and a ‘Kris it’s too early and I’m tired’, making Kris blush since his son is right next to him.

 

“Ya! Kyungie is in the room with us!” Kris yells out and it gets Tao to wake up and groan in embarrassment. Kyungsoo doesn’t really understand what happened so he tugs Kris’s shirt for him to get ready so he can see his hyung.

 

After getting dressed and eating, they go to Sehun’s house and drop off Kyungsoo so Tao and Kris can do some errands. Kyungsoo waves them good bye and he runs into the arms of Luhan and Sehun.

 

“Hi buddy!” Sehun greets Kyungsoo and Luhan takes his small backpack and places it in the living room. Jongin runs up to Kyungsoo and hugs him tightly. “Soo you here!!”

 

Kyungsoo gives off a big smile, eyes turning into adorable crescents. As quick as to smile he quickly frowns as he sees a boy peeking behind the living room. Jongin notices Kyungsoo looking behind his shoulder and waves for the stranger boy to come closer.

 

“Soo this my friend Jihoon, he visiting for the day!” A cheerful Jongin brings said boy Jihoon in front of Kyungsoo. “H-hello” A shy Kyungsoo reappears as he doesn’t work well with strangers. Jihoon on the other hand is a real bundle of excitement. “Hi I’m Jongin’s bwest frwiend!!” Jihoon announces rather loudly and Kyungsoo feels a small tug of hurt in his heart. Kyungsoo thought he was Jongin’s best friend, he is…isn’t he?

 

“Okay everyone, go up to Jongin’s room and I’ll make everyone snacks! Be on your best behavior everyone” Luhan leaves to the kitchen to start making the snacks and Sehun is quick to follow him. All three boys go up to Jongin’s room and decide to play some games.

 

“What should we play Nini?” Kyungsoo asks Jongin but Jihoon interrupts and says,” Who’s nini?”

 

“Kyungsoo calls me Nini, it’s short for Jongin” Jongin explains to Jihoon. “Ehhh!! Nini…Ni…ni” Jihoon trys the name out. “I’ll call you Nini too then!!” Jihoon pokes Jongin’s tummy and Kyungsoo pouts. Only Kyungsoo can call Jongin nini! Kyungsoo shakes his head but doesn’t say anything.

 

 

 

Strike one.

 

 

 

“Let’s play that cward game Nini” Jihoon suggests and Jongin nods while he takes out the children’s game cards for four to six year olds. “It’s only for two players hyung.” Kyungsoo sits down and stares at the cards. “We can take twurns pwaying then!! Whoever not wins, can gwive the other person a chance!” Jongin thinks and comes up with the idea. Jihoon nods in agreement and Kyungsoo gives a soft ‘okay’.

 

Jihoon and Jongin go first. Ten minutes pass by and Jongin ends up winning. “Hey no fair! That card was supposed to be mine.” Jihoon points to the card in Jongin’s hand and Jongin isn’t sure what to do. “Let’s play again then!” Jongin takes the card to restart the game and Kyungsoo starts to get mad. It’s his turn now!

 

“Nini, can I pway now?” Kyungsoo asks and Jongin gives a ‘Sorry Soo, trying to be fwair’ and doesn’t notice Kyungsoo’s tiny hands turning into fists.

 

“Okay hyung.” Kyungsoo scoots a bit farther from the two “best friends” and sighs in sadness.

 

 

 

Strike two.

 

 

 

After an hour of playing, and no card playing for Kyungsoo, Luhan knocks on the door and tells everyone to come downstairs for some snacks. All boys rush downstairs to eat some sandwiches and Sehun tells them they can eat them in the backyard if they want. Jihoon, Jongin, and Kyungsoo soon go outside to the big backyard and sit down.

 

“Hyung, sandwich” Kyungsoo says while ripping half of his sandwich and gives it to Jongin. It’s been a tradition for Kyungsoo to give half of his ham sandwhich in exchange for half of Jongin’s peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Jongin is about to give Kyungsoo his other half of the sandwich when Jihoon s his turkey sandwich to Jongin. “Here Nini, hwave mine! Jihoon no hungry” Jihoon says. Jongin ends up not giving the other half of his sandwich to Kyungsoo and Kyungsoo ends up with only half of his sandwich to eat. It was the first time this happened meaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter