The Conversation

Love over Friendship or Friendsip over Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed very quickly, Yuri and I will return to Seoul tomorrow. I was very hard to leave this place .... and someone. I packed my stuff tonight so no need to pack again tomorrow. I sat on my bed, when I get home there will be a lot of things I should think. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I saw a message from Tiffany.

 

From Tiffany

 

MEET ME AT 10 CLOCK!

 

'What's with the caps lock?' I asked, surprised

 

To Tiffany

 

Ok

 

I didnt wait a reply from Tiffany and put my phone on the table. Sigh. There's something I need to do. I forced my legs out, my sight fixed on Sooyoung’s room. We never get into that room since Sooyoung went, but now I have to. I have to make sure that Sooyoung’s items didnt left behind because last I remember, she went very hastily. I was at the door of her room, I took a deep breath and opened the door.

 

I went into her room and scanned the room very carefully. Okay weird, I didnt find any of her stuff. When I turned around, I saw a note taped to the back of her bedroom door. I took the note and its contents said 'We'll talk when you were in Seoul, SY'. I read once again, I understand what it is mean. I closed my eyes and hoping something good will happen.

 

Soon, I heard Yuri call my name. I checked the room again to make sure the Sooyoung’s stuff is not left behind. Once I'm sure, I go out and look for Yuri.
 

"Yul!" I yelled her name. 'Where is that girl?'. I'm completely sure I heard Yuri call me, or Am I misheard?

 

"Taeng!" She shouted from behind me.

 

"Yah! You scared me!"

 

"Me ?? I've called you many times and I cant find you everywhere. And when I returned from my room, I saw you standing here, spacing out. Whats wrong?" She asked

 

"I just got out from Sooyoung’s room, but the room is clean. She was certainly brought her stuff very thoroughly, her belongings isnt left behind when she went at that time" I chuckled.

"Of course the room is clean. Yesterday I cleaned it and found her belongings behind, including her Ipod" said Yuri shook her head. Well, that explains why her room is clean.

 

"You've seen the note she left behind her door?" Asked Yuri.

 

I nodded.

 

Yuri smiled, "you guys need to talk"

 

I nodded again.

 

"Its all going to be fine" she said as she gave me a hug and soon she pulled herself.

 

"Thanks, Yul" I said.

 

"I'll pack my stuff" she said as she walked toward her room.

 

"Yul, have you buy a souvenir?" I asked

 

She turned around, "already, sorry I didnt ask you. I thought you were still sleeping" She smiled apologetically.

 

"Yahhh you! Well, I guess I have to buy it now and ALONE" I said sarcastically, but she just grinned but shortly expression changed.

 

"Oh yes, I just remembered. when I was in the shop, I met Tiffany" she said

 

"So?" I asked

 

"Well, we talked for a while and asked me why I was shopping for souvenirs thing in the morning. I said I was shopping for souvenirs because tomorrow we're going to back to Seoul, she looked surprised and its like she clearly upset about it" she said.

'Upset?'

Yuri walked up to me, "You," she said, pointing her finger in front of me.

 

"You dont talk to her that we're going home tomorrow?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

I shook my head.

 

"No wonder she looks angry!" Said Yuri.

 

"Did you just say she's mad?" I asked and Yuri nodded as she crossed her arms.

 

"Why would she?" I mumble wonderingly.

 

"Pabo-ya. go and see her, "said Yuri.

 

"I'm about to leave, okay?" I said, wearing my shoes.

 

"Good luck Taeng! Oh and she says she will be in The Beach" said Yuri, I turned to her and she was seen stifle a laugh. I glared at her, soon she entered her room.

I came out from my villa and decided to use the bike I rent leases last week because I was too lazy to walk everywhere. About 10 minutes I got to the beach and leave my bike in the bicycle custody. I walk along the beach. 'I'm gonna miss ther beach'. Soon, I saw a woman not far from where I was standing, facing the sea. I look again carefully, why she is so familiar? When I look carefully, I realized that the girl is

'TIFFANY'.

 

I palm my face.

 

I quietly walked up to her. Soon she aware of my presence, she turned to me. No greeting, no smile. Yuri right, she looks angry.

 

"Hai" I greet her, but  I didnt get a response from her. I awkwardly stood beside her.

 

"What do you see?" I asked when I saw she still staring at the sea in front of us.

 

"Cant u see?" She asked sarcastically.

 

"Nope" I answered quickly, Tiffany glares at me. Gulp. And she looks away again.

 

'Seriously, whats wrong with this woman?'

 

"Wow, you must be like the sea" I said. Wow, that sounds a little sarcastic.

 

"If you dont like, just go then" She said, snapped at me.

 

Okay, I'm annoyed right now. "Okay then, there is no need for me to come here if your behavior like this" I said, walking away from her.

 

"I thought we were friends, Tae" I stopped walking when I heard her spoke, I turned around so I could see her.

 

"I thought we were friends" she repeats.

 

I sigh. "Of course. But, whats going on right now? You act like you on period" I muttered at the last words. Fortunately, she didnt heard it.

 

"I'm....upset"

 

"Why?". I saw her face, hoping to find something so I could understand.

 

"Nothing, it’s just my silly thought" she said, covering her face. She looked frustrated with something.

 

"And what is it?" I asked. She looked at me.

 

"Why didnt you tell me that you leave tomorrow?" She asked quietly. "You should have told me, I guess you dont consider me as your friend at all" she said bitterly.

 

I then understood after hearing her words, I walked to her. "I'm sorry, I havent had time to tell you. It’s not like we wont meet again" I said, chuckling to remember why she was angry.

 

"Thats what I thought." She said

 

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking at her.

 

"I thought you didnt tell me because you do not want to see me again" she said as she turned her head away from me.

 

I giggle at her remark. "You silly. I just havent had time to tell you. I never thought something like that. Beside, we can meet again at Seoul, right?" I said, putting my arm around her shoulders. Since when did I become bold like this?
 

"That's why I said, it was just my silly thought" She said.

 

"Yeah it is" I chukled.

 

Silence

"Uhmm .. what if we continue our conversation in the cafe? The weather is getting cold and I didnt bring my jacket" I said, trying to keep my voice steady.

 

"Yes, you are right. I know a cozy cafe near here. Come" Tiffany said, pulling my hand.

When we arrived at the cafe, the warm air welcoming us. And there is this handsome guy who greet Tiffany so sweetly. Tiffany and I sat at back seat next to the window. "Tiff as usual?" Asked the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter