1st broken

Love over Friendship or Friendsip over Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I see myself in the mirror, in a few hours I'll graduate from my college. This is the most day I wait after I set my foot on this university. My family is here, half of my friends will celebrate the graduation and the other half is still struggling to finish their essay. I hope they will be finished quickly.

"Hey, let's go. You dont want us late in the most special day, right?" I smiled to hear my sister’s words. We studied on the same College, just that she has completed a study four years ago.
I see the mirror once again, to make sure my makeup invisible exaggerated but still appropriate for my graduation ceremony. My sister and I out of the room, I saw my father was chatting with my brother.

"Hey Appa, how do I look?" I asked, he was immediately moved from his chair.

"You look fabulous darling" he said, hugging me.

"Thanks Appa" I saw my father, No, I saw his eyes. I knew he had been crying, my father was very sensitive and prone to crying after the incident a few years ago but still, he is a strong man, at least for their children.

"Appa let us go, Taeyeon has been spent on her makeup, obviously we do not want if we're late" said my brother. My brother and I just only one year apart, we didnt get too close because we often fight but I know, well we know, we care for each other. Actually, he couldnt come today because his work, he had to go to Kuala Lumpur but he is determined to be present. He didnt want to miss my special day, that what I hear from Taehee Unni, my sister.

My family and I set off from my apartement, we went using a car rented by my father. I told my father to just take a walk, but he refused firmly, how could he let me walk out of my apartement to College, not on this day. The distance campus of the apartment is not so far away, it only took five minutes by walking.

When I got on College, I immediately went into the hall and head for the participants who will graduate, while my family to the guests. I sat next to my bestfriend, Yuri and Sooyoung. We were lucky we could sit side by side because the seating arranged based on our schedule exam, and we vowed to help each other and we ended up getting a sequential schedule. They are great, my bestfriends.

"Hi Taeng, looking great, huh?" Said Sooyoung smirked, among us she was the most enthusiastic today, dont get me wrong, we were all excited but Sooyoung like really really happy.

"You too, Soo" I grin to her.

"Yep, I can hardly wait to get away from this College and dorm and finally I can go on vacation, uuu yeaaahhh !!!" she shouted but shortly after my other bestfriend hit her head.

"Yahhh! Can you keep your voice ?? You're embarrassing us" said Yuri beside me, well, I'm sitting in the middle of them.

"You dont need to slapped me, k?" Sooyoung frowned as she rubbed her head.

" hahha Because your voice is loud okay? Sorry if I hit you hard"

"Dinner on you, Yul" Sooyoung said, grinning.

"What? NO! I've had dinner plans with my family Soo, arent you too ??" asked Yuri.

"Nope, I dont. My parents didnt come, they cant get on plane because I was afraid they would be too tired" Said Sooyoung shrugged.

"And who came replace your parents Soo? Siwon oppa? "I asked, curious.

"Yep, she came up with her girlfriend"

"Wow, you gonna be a third-wheel Soo" Yuri said with a laugh.

"Yeah yeah" Sooyoung replied nonchalantly

"Hey, I'm kidding okay? Dont be sad "Yuri rose from her chair and stood in front of Sooyoung.

"Yul No, I'm okay, really" Sooyoung said assured Yuri.

"You can come with me and my family dinner tonight Soo, my brother would have been happy if you come" I said, trying to improve the atmosphere, soon I saw Sooyoung blushing. 'Tsk! This shikshin! '

" are you sure? I dont want to disturb your family occasion" Sooyoung said.

"Of course not, Soo. You're my best friend and You are like family to us. I should be asking, is that okay with Siwon oppa?" I asked, I was just making sure Siwon oppa not angry. Yuri And I know they are not close, they stepbrother-sister afterall.

"Of course he doesnt mind, he wont care anyway"

"So, you're going to dinner with my family tonight, cheer up buddy!"

"Yep! This is a special day, I will not ruin it! "Sooyoung said smiling broadly

Shortly thereafter, the event begins starting with a speech from the Rector of the College and I dont remember because I was too lazy to hear what they say. I was too busy chatting with Yuri and Sooyoung about our vacation plans. And the event finally getting to the point, participants graduation shall be called one by one to inaugurated. The event lasts about five freaking hours. I dont know the graduation can be up so long.
 
After the graduation is over, I went directly to my family. The arms of my father greeted me first, and then my sister and then my brother. They congratulated me, I dont forget to tell them about Sooyoung who will join us for dinner tonight. As I expected, of course, my family has no problem with it. From the distance I saw Sooyoung and Siwon oppa is speaking, there is no tension between them, I'm glad. Then I saw them hugging, Sooyoung left Siwon oppa and she walked toward me.

"How is it?" I asked after Sooyoung is in front of me.

"Good" she held up both her thumbs "besides, he would go straight home, he had to work tomorrow" she continued.

"Okay then, lets go home" I said.

When our way back to my apartment, my father got a call from my youngest sister, I do not know what it is but I am sure it is something urgent when seen from the expression on my father. When we got to my apartment, we sat in the living room and Sooyoung goes to my room.

"Taeyeon-ah ~" call my father.

"Nae Appa? What’s wrong? You're not so happy after getting a call from Hayeon. "

"Ah nae, Hayeon lose money which she will use to pay for college this semester" my father said softly.

"She's WHAT? !!" I cant help yelling. I dont believe this girl, tsk! Such a troublemaker!. Please dont get me wrong, I love her, she's my youngest sister but sometimes I'm worried about that kid, she was very sloppy. As she told us that she didnt want to study at the College with me and go to college with her friends at Yonsei University, my father was very worried, but she still insisted want to go there and my father let her. And look what happened? On the first day she went to college, she lost her shoe, the second day she lost her purse, and the third day she lost her laptop, MY PRECIOUS LAPTOP!. At that time I immediately scolded her, who else? Both my brother and sister wouldnt have the heart to scold her, only I have urge to scold her. She is so spoiled by them. After the stealing incident she immediately asked for another dorm to move which fortunately granted. Since then, she never lost anything ntil this day she calls my father that she lost HER FREAKING MONEY TO PAY THIS SEMESTER TUITION!

"Calm down dear, she doesnt completely lose the money, she just forgot where she put her money" My father told me to try to explain. Nonsense. I saw my sister and my brother but they are silent, they are already used to this but I'm not. Well, maybe because they've been able to make money themselves, so if Hayeon completely lose the money, they would quickly gave her money. I cant let Hayeon continues like this, she couldnt learn to be a responsible person if she always rely on us. The Hell, I very rarely ask for money from my brother, even though they often send me money but I never use them if the situation is not really very important, because I worked part time in a bookstore owned by Yuri’s Parents.

"She's better find that stupid money before I rip her head!" I spat my father and went into my room, this is not the first time I angry like this but every time I said something rude to my family, I always felt guilty, and strangely they understand it. One day My brother, Jiwoong jokingly said maybe thats Because my character is very similar to my mother. That !. And you know what happened? In

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter