Can't Live Without Each Other

Charming Eyes

 

He was born in November 22th 1990 in this wealthy and happy little family,his family is perfect but Dongwoo lost his mother when he's still 4th years old,he doesn't understand the situation but what he knows is his mother was sleeping

"Dad..where's mom?is she still sleeping?" The little Dongwoo asked his father all the time,everyday till he understand what is the meaning of death when he was 6th years old.

That beautiful but scary woman told him what the meaning of death,she said that his mother already gone and will never comeback. She said she will be his new mother and she kissed Dongwoo on his cheek.

Dongwoo ran away from his house to his favorite playground and met that little kid,his smile is so bright and Dongwoo thought that his hair is so fluffy.

"What happened?don't cry.." He asked and from that moment,Dongwoo knows that he found his bestfriend.

Dongwoo is different and so did Sunggyu,they know that they were different when Sunggyu kissed him.

Sunggyu kissed him when Dongwoo cried in the anniversary of his mother's passed away.

That kiss was gentle and they liked it,Sunggyu kissed him and Dongwoo once again knows that he can't live without Sunggyu but that kiss was different.

Sunggyu had reach 18 years old and Dongwoo was the one who remembered it,his parents was too busy with their job and they're not even care with Sunggyu but he knows that he will be okay with Dongwoo by his side.

Later on,Dongwoo fallen in love with that boy. Dongwoo thought that he will be the last,Dongwoo told Sunggyu but that day turned into their first fight ever,it hurts both side so much. Sunggyu knows that this boy isn't good for Dongwoo but Dongwoo fallen in love with him. It ended up Dongwoo slapped Sunggyu hard on his cheek.

Dongwoo stop talking to Sunggyu and he's happy with his new boyfriend,everything was fine till he saw that boy having with another girl on his bed.

Dongwoo broke down and he ran away to Sunggyu's house and cried on his arm. "I'm sorry..I can't protect you.." Sunggyu hugged him tightly. Sunggyu was the best thing ever that happened in his life after his parents,he loves Sunggyu so much and he felt so stupid for doubting Sunggyu.

Dongwoo's father passed away due to car accident and once again,Dongwoo felt this world is too cruel for him but he knows he will be fine as long as he got Sunggyu on his back.

His step mother turned into a witch,she just wants his money but Dongwoo doesn't allowed her to have it so he decided to moved into this little town with Sunggyu as his guardian. It was the town when his mother and his father first met,maybe just maybe he will found his true love in this town.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELLO:D

How are you?

I can't stop writing so here we go,another chapter~

do you guys like it?hohoho

this is the reason why Dongwoo move into this little town,he just want to find his true love

leave a comment and keep loving my story>.<