Epilogue (II)

Little do you know
Please log in to read the full chapter

6 years later

Huh!! All this meeting is tiring me. I slump down my body to my office chair after I finish my last meeting. I look at my watch, it’s already 6.15 PM … Wow. I guess this is the earliest I ever finish my meeting after I get married. I glance at my wedding photo that at my desk. I smile brightly as I look to my wedding picture. I never thought it’s been 6 years since we got married, and it’s been 9 years since we got back together. I always think that I can only dream of seeing her waking up to me in the morning, but fate had a better deal for me, because we’re back together after I lost her when I was a troubled teen. *knock knock*

“Come in” the door was opened, revealing Min, carrying a red envelope

“Hey Am, I want to give this to you” she handed me the envelope and I open it. It’s her marriage invitation

“Wow.. Finally he make a move huh? That stupid friend of mine. Hahaha.. Don’t worry Min, we’ll surely come” She smile brightly with my respond

“Oh thank you Am!! It’s such an honor for me and Scott to have you and Krystal in our wedding”

“Oh come on Min.. how can I not come to my favorite marketing manager wedding?” She just blush with my word. With Krystal consent, I’ve promote her from receptionist to a marketing manager in my agency. Not just because she’s a good friend of us, but also her quality of work really complied with my style of work. Besides that, she’s one of the loyal worker in my agency, so I guess it won’t bring any harm to promote someone who gave their wears and tears for the sake of my agency. We talk for a while before she excuse herself. I glance again at my watch, it’s 6.30 PM.. Alright, gotta go home now. I turn off all the electronic appliance (except for the CCTV of course) and lights before I went down to drive my Red Masserati Ghibli back home. As I arrived my mansion, the automated gate open and I park my car beside my RV van. I went inside, but I realize my house is dark, no light have been turn on. I start to get worried since she will never let the lights off, not at this time.

“Princess??” I carefully enter the house. No respond

“Princess, are you there?” Still no respond. I want to use my phone’s light, but unfortunately it died when I just arrived. I went to nearby light socket when suddenly the light’s was turn on.

“Surprise!!!” they shouted as I see confetti was shot in front of me. I gasped as I look at them one by one. All of my family, her family and close friends are there. Even Min is there with Scott.

“What’s this all about?” I ask them confusedly.

“Am, did you have no idea what day is this?” Jackie, my sister ask me. I just shrugged my head

“It’s your birthday bro!! Wow, I guess being a big boss had occupied her brain from remember anything” Eric say as he gain a laughter from the crowd. I just chuckle as I scratch the back of my neck.

“Daddy!!” I turn around to the voice’s direction as I spread my arm to hug them. I was stumble to the ground when my twin hug me.

“Zack…Aerith...” I pinched their cheek as they just smile smugly to me

 

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to Amber Liu

Happy birthday to you

 

That’s my princess, walking toward me as she push the cart with my birthday cake on it. I stood up, holding both twin in my arm. She take Zack into her arm as Aerith had cling tightly to my neck.

“Make a wish Amber” Jessica, her sister smile at us. I pull my princess closer to me as I close my eyes. After I’ve finish my wish, I opened my eyes and blow the candles.

“Happy 31st birthday Honey” She kiss my cheek as she smile lovingly to me. Everyone just wooed at us.

“Thank you princess” I kiss her temple when suddenly Aerith bite my neck. I winced a bit with her sudden action

“Daddy! I thought I’m your princess!!” She pouted at me.

“Yahh!! Mommy is Daddy’s princess. You are a fake princess!” Zack mock at her as they start to glare to each other. All of us just chuckle with their antics.

“Am, you’re totally whipped with the princess genetics!!” Yuri’s turn to shout at us. Well, I guess she forgot that she’s also whipped by her wife and daughter there. Jessica pinched her shoulder as she groan a bit.

“You’re whipped too seobang” Jessica hiss at her. All of us just laugh as she try to show her aegyo to Jessica. Krystal cut a piece of cake where we feed each other’s. After that I feed my precious twin, Zack and Aerith before Krystal start to cut it into pieces and give it to everyone. We’ve start to eat the feast that are prepared by my princess and her sister when suddenly our door is opened. All of the eyes concentrate on the person standing there.

“Happy birthday, Amber” My eyes tear up as I run toward this familiar figure

“Thank you dad…” I guess this is the first time

Please log in to read the full chapter