not an update

It all begin with a single tweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers, 

Sorry for giving you guys false hope of the sequel and before you guys start throwing rocks at me ( i deserve it ) , please listen to my explaination of why i went missing for so long

I am not going to deny that it is my fault that i have not been updating the sequel but i was writing down the plot and i hit a major writer's block. I wasn't able to continue from where i left off and i did not want to come with a lame boring plot that is of nothing good . I didn't want to rush and force myself to write the sequel and result in a poor quality chapter. 

I feel super terrible for leaving you guys hanging and i know i said i had a plot in mind, but because of my national exams, my inspiration flew out of the window and got replaced by my subjects' content.

I really want to continue with the sequel but im still stuck, so i am wondering if you guys are okay with suggesting some plots that can be placed into the sequel! who knows, any one you guys' comments can spark off a big inspiration in me (: of course i will credit you guys for the prompt ! I hope you guys would lend me a hand in this ! 

Once again, Im sorry for disappointing you guys for disappearing for so long and I am really thankful i didn't receive comments like " Sequel please ! Update please ! " which says you guys are really patient with me (: Thank you for your support and prompt away please ! ( you may throw rocks now /hides/ )

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter