Final

It all begin with a single tweet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today , it is the first comeback stage of Kim Jongin , Baekhyun's favourite dancer and singer ever ever ever ever ( like how he would always tell Jongdae ) . Baekhyun prepares his laptop as he sits on his favourite spot on the couch as he tunes in to Music Bank . 

He sets his laptop on his lap and decided to scroll to twitter while waiting . After all , he owns a fan account with 10K followers . How can he live without twitter?

@byun88_ :

I seriously cannot wait for Jongin's performance ~ We all know he is going to slay the stage . 

Within minutes , notifications of retweets , favourties and mentions came flooding in. One mention however particularly caught his eye 

@isharethesamesurnameasjongin :

@byun88_ Since when he doesn't?

Baekhyun smirks as he tweets back a reply to his friend ,

@byun88_ :

@isharethesamesurnameasjongin that's true jongdae ;)

Baekhyun continues to scroll his twitter as he waits for Jongin's turn to perform.

It is boring Saturday , Baekhyun would say . There is nothing to do ( it isn't 5 hours till Inkigayo ) and Baekhyun has been scrolling twitter for the past 2 hours ever since he woke up at 8am ( blame his bodyclock ) . Huffing , Baekhyun decides it is a good time to go out and take a small stroll . The weather is cozy and perfect , so why not? 

Baekhyun takes a selca before posting it on twitter . Yes , Baekhyun doesn't only fanboy on that account , he tweets about his life too and somehow that's what most of his followers love , ( according to Jongdae again ) it makes his followers feel connected to him somehow.

@byun88_ :

Out for a stroll !!! 

 

Baekhyun exits the app as he leaves his apartment . After locking the door , he takes the lift down to the lobby and starts strolling aimlessly around .

Baekhyun ends up in the park somehow and decides to take a seat at the nearby bench while he observes his surroundings , it has become a habit of Baekhyun's . He just loves the feeling of getting lost in his thoughts as he observes . 

Baekhyun stares and stares , in the midst of getting into the deep sea of his thoughts , a tall guy comes into his view and disrupts Baekhyun's (almost approaching) train of thoughts . The guy is at least 20 metres away but because of his height ( and his cute big ears ) , he manages to steal Baekhyun's attention within a second .

Baekhyun stares at the giant infront of him . His brown hair tucked under his snapback , his oversized hoodie makes him look so fluffy and cute and- oh my gosh he is staring . HE IS STARING . 

Realising the giant is staring back , Baekhyun quickly looked away and blushed . He didn't know why his heart is beating so qui

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter