The One I Love… Its You [2/2] Complete!

The One I Love...Its You

Title: The One I Love… Its You (Part two)

Type: Two shots

Pairing: Kyuhyun & Sungmin [A.K.A KyuMin]

Ratings: NC16

Gene: Angst, Romance

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“….I love you hyung..” that is what Sungmin heard before slipping off to dreamland.

 

“….And I wish you do not have a girlfriend.. Cause I really do.. well.. love you.. But I will sincerely bless both of you..” whispered Kyuhyun, thinking Sungmin did not hear what he had said.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin’s sleeping form and sighed.

 

“Well, goodnight then..Minnie…”

------------------------------------------------

Days passed by as quickly as they come.

It had been a week since Kyuhyun fought and patched up with Sungmin.

But.. It seems that Kyuhyun is keeping his distance away from him.

 

It to the extent that it is very obvious. Whenever Sungmin is in the room alone, Kyuhyun would not stay inside for long. And it seems that Kyuhyun is avoiding any intimate interactions with Sungmin.

They used to share bottles of water, and eat off the plate of one another. Well, not only sharing between both of them. But Kyuhyun seems to stop all these actions with Sungmin only.

 

Sungmin watched enviously as Kyuhyun took Ryeowook’s bottle of water and took a gulp of it.

“Kyu!! That’s mine!!! Ahh!! Don’t drink so much! I wanna save some for Yesungie!!” squealed Ryeowook, trying to snatch the bottle away from Kyuhyun’s lips.

 

“But.. I am still thirsty!” exclaimed Kyuhyun, pouting.

Ryeowook snatched the bottle away and closes it and hide it behind him and said “Go get yours! Or you could take Sungmin hyung's! Blehh!” Then he stuck out his tongue.

 

“Erm.. You could drink mine?” mumbled Sungmin, nervously.

“Ah….Its ok hyung.. I am not really that thirsty…I am just teasing Wookie hyung” said Kyuhyun hurriedly and rushed to join the others at the other corner of the studio.

 

 “Why is he like this?! Urgh!!” thought Sungmin.

“Oh.. Its ok then..” whispered Sungmin, inaudibly .

 

Sungmin look at Kyuhyun’s retreating back and sighed.

There is one thing that he could not figure out. It was on that day when they patched up.

Sungmin remembered faintly that he heard Kyuhyun said something.

 

[“….I love you hyung..”

“….And I wish you do not have a girlfriend.. Cause I really do.. well.. love you.. But I will sincerely bless both of you..”]

 

“Urghh.. Did I actually heard it.. No.. it can’t be.. Aigoo! Kyu obviously dislike me” thought Sungmin, sadly.

 

“But.. what if.. what if.. I did heard it correctly?” thought Sungmin, blushing at the thought.

“No…no, I shouldn’t think too much about it...” Sungmin shook his head vigorously.

 

Heechul stared at Sungmin and asked cheekily, “What are you doing? Shaking off your fleas?”

 

“Eww, Sungmin hyung have fleas… gross” Kyuhyun said, laughing but stopping when catching Sungmin’s gaze.

 

“Kyu don’t even want to look at me for awhile longer ” Sungmin thought sadly.

 

“Sungmin ah~! Your phone is ringing!” called Leeteuk.

 

“…..”

“Hyung! Your phone is ringing!” said Ryeowook.

“Eah?.. ok..” replied Sungmin

 

Then he walked towards his bag.

 

“Yeobosaeyo?” he said.

“Oppa~! Its me! Jung Soo Mi!” said a high pitched voice.

“Ahh! Soo Mi-ah! How are you?” said Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun, who was standing behind him overheard.

 

“Soo Mi? Who is that?” he thought.

 

“Oppa.. I miss you.. Kekeke.. What are you doing now?” asked Soo Mi.

“Heheh.. Oppa miss you too.. I am having dance practice now..” said Sungmin.

“Ahh.. Geu leo guna (I see..)… Oppa~ How about this? After your practice, I come and find you? You still owe me a treat! Haha!” said Soo Mi cheerfully.

“Ah.. ok! “ said Sungmin

“Yay! Ok.. See you later!” said Soo Mi.

“See you later!” replied Sungmin, with a smile.

 

Kyuhyun felt annoyed.

“Yah! Stupid Sungmin.. “ he thought angrily.

 

The dance practice ended one hour later.

' Hey.. Wanna eat anything for dinner? I shall treat you all!' said Leeteuk happily.

'Yah! Dont tell me its pizza again? I dont want! Its so cheapskate!!' said Heechul.

'Yahh! Heechul hyung! If Kangin hyung know this you are so dead!' said Shindong, shaking his head.

' Blehh! But its the fact! That time, he said he wanna treat us but what we get? Pizza!' retorted Heechul, cheekily

'Hmm.. Yeah.. I remember.. ' said Yesung with a smile.

' Ah.. Was it that time after SS2?' asked Ryeowook

'Yeah.. Its the best day of my life though...' said Yesung softly, grazing deeply into a blushing Ryeowook's eyes.

' I..Its the best day of my life too..' said Ryeowook, giggling.

 

'Yah! Wont you two just stop it! I feel sick now!' teased Kyuhyun.

'Chullie! You broke my heart! How could you say like this!' pouted Leeteuk.

 

‘Kekeke hyung.. Mianhae.. But.. Its not pizza this time I hope!' said Heechul.

'Dont worry... Its not pizza.. Its.. A surprise!' said Leeteuk, mysteriously.

'ah.. Hyung.. Erm.. Tonight.. I am having dinner... with my friend..' said Sungmin

 

'.....'

 

'ahh~ okok.. Your girlfriend right? Ok' smiled Leeteuk.

' Aniyo.. She is not my girlfriend! She is just my normal friend!' said Sungmin anxiously.

'So.. Its a she.. Kekke.. What is her name? Do we know her? Is she attached?' said Donghae.

 

'Erhum. Fishy. Why are you sooo interested?' said Eunhyuk frowning.

'No... I am just.. Asking.. Lol.. Monkey-ah.. You aren't jealous are you?' said Donghae.

Eunhyuk pouted back to him in reply.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

'Her name is Soo Mi.. I think you all know her,. And she is not attached..' said Sungmin.

 

'Ah~ you mean Soo Mi as in Jung SooMi, the newbie trainee? The pretty one that could sing so well? Can we go and join you too?' said Eunhyuk excitedly.

 

'Kekeke, Hyukkie-ah.. Relax.. I could see you drooling...' teased Heechul.

Eunhyuk immediately raised his hand, innocently to his mouth to check if he really did,

 

'YAH!! LEE HYUKJAE!' protested Donghae.

 

'ANIYO! Hyung! I am not! Fishy-ah! Its not like that! I am just saying.. err.. Alot people had been saying about her! I am just curious.. You know I love only you..' protested Eunhyuk.

 

'You aren't jealous are you?' asked Eunhyuk.

 

And Donghae did exactly what Eunhyuk had done just a few moment ago.

 

'Sheesh! I'mma puke now *retch*' said Kyuhyun, imitating to vomit.

Sungmin giggled.

Kyuhyun blushed.

 

'Ah.. Hyung.. I got to go now' said Sungmin to Leeteuk.

'Ok ok.. Go and enjoy.. Your date..' said Leeteuk, smiling too knowingly.

 

'Yah!' said Sungmin, rolling his eyes and smiling.

Then he walked out of the dance studio.

 

'hey~ wanna see Sungmin hyung's girlfriend?' suggest Ryeowook cheekily.

'ok!' said everyone.

'I dont want..' said Kyuhyun grumpily.

'Wae? Kyu-ah.. Aren't you curious?' said Siwon.

 

'Nope.. I am tired.. I wanna rest..' said Kyuhyun, walking away.

'Kyu-ah! Where are you going?' asked Leeteuk.

 

' Back.. I am really tired..' said Kyuhyun.

Then he went out.

 

----- in the lift ----

 

'Why would I care how is his girlfriend look like?' grumbled Kyuhyun to himself.

'Yeah.. Who cares..' he repeat again.

 

Then the lift doors opened.

He walked out and then he heard,

 

'Oppa~ hahaha! What took you so long?'

 

'Hii, Soo Mi-ah.. Sorry.. Was packing up.. So.. Where do you wanna go?' asked a familar voice.

 

Kyuhyun walked towards the source of the voices.

 

Then he peeped from behind the pillar.

Sungmin is standing next to a pretty girl.

'Hmm.. I have not decide.. Why dont we get out of here first?' said the girl, hooking her arm around Sungmin's.

 

'Ok..' said Sungmin.

 

Then the two went out.

 

‘RAWR! How dare she! How dare she hold MY Sungmin’s hand!!!!’ thought Kyuhyun.

 

‘…. No.. Not my.. How dare she hold Sungmin’s hand!!” whispered Kyuhyun under his breath, shocked at his previous thought.

 

Kyuhyun looked around, ‘great, nobody is around..Hmm.. should I stalk them? … but its wrong… Hmm.. But I wanna see..’ thought Kyuhyun.

 

“Aishh! Whatever.. I shall just stalk for awhile..” he thought.

Then he rushed out to follow them.

 

---------- after 1hour of stalking--------

 

“Oppa.. Lets eat in here!” said SooMi, dragging Sungmin into a café.

“Ok!”

 

Kyuhyun sneaked behind them and followed them into the café.

He sat afew seats away from their table and pretends to read the menu.

 

“Ah.. Oppa, I need to go to the bathroom for awhile..” said Soo Mi, excusing herself.

“Ah.. ok” said Sungmin.

 

Soo Mi walked towards Kyuhyun’s table and sat down

Then she said “Hi, Oppa!”

Kyuhyun jumped and said “W..What?! Ohh.. H..Hi!”

 

Soo Mi glanced back to look at Sungmin’s back view.

“Ah.. Oppa.. why are you following us?”

 

“Heh?! I am not following anyone..’ said Kyuhyun, nervous.

“Back at the SM building.. I had saw you behind the pillar.. and as we were walking in the park, you were there too…” said Soo Mi, raising her eyebrow suspiciously.

 

“I don’t know what are you talking about” said Kyuhyun, coldly and stood up to leave.

 

“Wait! Why are you following us?’ asked Soo Mi again.

 

Kyuhyun turned around and gave her a cold stare.

His expression softens when his eyes found Sungmin’s backview who is still engrossed in reading the menu.

 

Soo Mi followed his graze and found him looking at Sungmin.

“Ah.. Oppa.. you.. you like Sungmin oppa don’t you?” said Soo Mi

 

“… What are you talking about… He..he is just my hyung..” said Kyuhyun

 

'Well.. Thats great, cause.. No matter what, Sungmin oppa is mine.' said Soo Mi.

 

'Oh! And.. Oppa will never like you.. So.. Give up..' added Soo Mi smiling.

Which reminds Kyuhyun of a evil villain in his game.

 

Kyuhyun gave her an equally fake and sarcastic smile and he turned and left.

 

Soo Mi stared at Kyuhyun as he left the cafe.

 

''Think you can steal my oppa away?! No. He is mine! Mine and only mine! “thought Soo Mi, evilly.

 

Soo Mi then walked back to their table.

“Hey.. I am back..” she said, innocently.

“Welcome back!” said Sungmin with a smile.

 

“What do you wanna eat?” SooMi asked.

“Anything as long as it suits you.” SungMin replied still staring at the menu half-heartedly.

“Oh... OK!” SooMi answered with a bright smile.

 

---Later in the night---

“Oppa, thanks for the dinner tonight! I really enjoyed it!” said Soo Mi.

' Dont mention it.. Sorry for making you hear my ranting about.. Anyways, thanks for listening out today!' said Sungmin.

 

'Its ok.. I am glad oppa wants to tell me about your feelings and stuffs.. thats why I am here for..just tell me anything.. I will always be there for you'  said Soo Mi, smiling sweetly.

 

*author retches..hahaha!*

*back to the story*

 

'Hahaha.. Thanks..' said Sungmin, smiling half-heartedly.

'I wish Kyu would be like you.. Sighs..' thought Sungmin.

 

Then Soo Mi noticed that someone is behind the tree.

She gave a evil smile and said,

 

'Erm.. Oppa.. Just wanna ask you.. But dont find it offensive.. But.. ahh.. You like Kyuhyun oppa.. Am I right.. As in.. As in.. more than a hyung would do?..' said Soo Mi pretending to look onto the floor in embarrassment and sadness.

 

Sungmin's heart gave a jolt.

'How did she know that... Am I too obvious just now?' he thought anxiously.

 

'Ahh!!. B..boh?! Wh...what thinking is t..this?! A..aniyo! Who would like such a.. brat! I will ne...never like him in that way!! H..He is just my d...dongsaeng.. And I..I am his h..hyung!!' lied Sungmin hurriedly.

 

His heart is thumping hard against his chest like a denial to what he said. He hopes that he managed to keep a straight face when saying it...

 

'Really? Ohh.. Oppa!! I am so relieved!!' said Soo Mi, beaming brightly.

'Cho Kyuhyun, now you can give up! ... Wait.. One more action and Minnie oppa is mine! Cho Kyuhyun.. Give up!' thought Soo Mi, evilly.

 

'Huh?..' said a confused Sungmin.

' why are you so h-'

 

Before Sungmin could continue, Soo Mi's lips came crashing onto his.

 

Sungmin froze in shock as she kissed him passionately.

 

Through his corner of his eyes, he thought he saw something moved.

Then a cat crawled out from behind a tree.

 

Then Sungmin realised what is happening and pushed Soo Mi away from him.

 

'Yah!! What are you doing?!' said Sungmin, wiping his mouth.

 

'Oppa! I..I.. I had been in love you even before we met! Tonight.. I was really happy that we went out.. But you kept on talking about how sad that you are when Kyuhyun did this and did that! The whole night is just all ''Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun.. Kyuhyun'! But I could not take it anymore.. so I asked you if you actually like him.. And you said no... So I am really happy.. There is a chance for us!!! But.. You..you pushed me away.. Do you know it hurts! You broke my heart!' said Soo mi, crying, hurt.

 

'....'

 

Sungmin was stunned.

 

'Ah.. Soo mi-ah.. I am.. Sorry.. I.. sorry...' said Sungmin, still in a state of shock.

 

They both fell into silence.

 

After awhile,

 

' Oppa.. You were lying that you do not like Kyuhyun oppa..' said Soo Mi, breaking the silence.

 

'....'

 

'Am I right?? Oppa, please answer me!' said Soo Mi.

 

'....'

 

'fine.. I take it as a yes..' said Soo Mi, tears begin rolling down her cheeks.

 

'Soo Mi-ah.. Mianhae.. Jongmal mianhae...' whispered Sungmin, tears forming around his eyes.

 

'its ok.. I .. I dont mind..' said Soo Mi turning away.

 

' Soo Mi-ah.. I.. I am really sorry.. ' said Sungmin again,

 

'I said its ok.. So.. You.. Are you going to tell him?..' said Soo mi.

 

'N..no.. I dont think so.. He.. its seems like he dislike me..' said Sungmin.

 

'... Oppa.. Who wouldn’t like you?.. You are sweet and caring and handsome.. ' said Soo Mi.

 

' ... I am not.. And.. I dont think Kyu like this.. type of relationship.. And.. I dont think he likes me..' sobbed Sungmin.

 

' Oppa..'

'.. Sorry soo mi-ah.. I..cant..' said Sungmin.

 

'I will not give up..oppa.. I believe you will be able to accept me one day.. And I am not letting anything. Anyone to stop it from happening!' said Soo Mi.

 

Sungmin smiled sadly at her, knowing that the 'one day' will never happen.

 

'Not even you, Cho Kyuhyun! Mark my words.. Sungminnie will be mine!' thought Soo Mi angrily.

 

'Ah.. Sorry oppa.. I should not have.. Well.. Goodnight than.. See you.. If you still want to..' said Soo Mi, sighing sadly.

 

'... Goodnight.. And sorry too..' said Sungmin.

 

'....'

 

--------on the other hand----------

 

Kyuhyun was running blindly into the night.

Tears were streaming steadily down his face.

 

His heart felt so painful..

His head feels so heavy..

‘A..aniyo! Who would like such a.. brat! I will ne...never like him in that way!! H..He is just my d...dongsaeng.. And I..I am his h..hyung!!’

Sungmin’s words kept on echoing in his mind.

 

And.. urgh! The scene where Soo Mi kissed Sungmin kept replaying in his mind like a spoilt video.

 

Kyuhyun ran and ran.. till he felt exhausted.. and finally came to a stop.

He felt the world is spinning and everything seems surreal..

 

He sank onto his knees and could feel his heart splitting.

“H..hyung..” sobbed Kyuhyun.

 

“H..yung…”

‘A..aniyo! Who would like such a.. brat! I will ne...never like him in that way!! H..He is just my d...dongsaeng.. And I..I am his h..hyung!!’

 

“Wae.. Wae?! How could he do this!!' sobbed Kyuhyun, punching the floor.

 

'' Hyung hates me... He does not like me at all..''

 

He sat down in the middle of the path and curled up into a ball, sobbing his heart out.

 

After awhile, he stopped crying.

His sadness turned into anger.

 

‘‘Fine! If he hates me, I shall not disturb him anymore!'' said Kyuhyun fiercely.

 

Then he wiped his tears off and stormed all the way back.

 

--------Back at the dorm---------

Kyuhyun stormed into the dorm.

But nobody is back yet.

 

He ran into his room and slammed open his cupboard door and grabbed out a bag.

 

Then he began stuffing some clothes into his bag.

 

'' Since you so hate me, I shall leave!! Hurmph!! I hate you too, Lee Sungmin!!! Who would ever like you!! Pabo! '' said Kyuhyun angrily.

 

'What is this?! Why am I crying?!!'' said Kyuhyun as he felt moisture around his eyes.

 

''YAHH!! Cho Kyuhyun!! What are you doing?!! Why are you crying?! AISHHHh!!!'' screamed Kyuhyun, flinging his bag across the room.

He sank down onto his bed and sobbed uncontrollably.

 

After awhile, he looked up and found that his bag had hit Sungmin's laptop.

 

He walked over and found that it was on and it was on a web page.

 

''Stupid! Who would leave their laptop on before going out?'' said Kyuhyun.

 

Then he noticed that it was left open on Sungmin's blog page.

 

Sungmin was typing an entry halfway.

 

''Pabo..'' said Kyuhyun.

Then he wanted to help him save it to the draft first before shutting the laptop.

 

''Hmm...? This blog's url... Its not familiar.. His private blog?...'' mumbled Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun tried to resist the temptation to read it.. But.. Naturally.. His curiosity got better of him.

 

'' Just this entry then.. '' he mumbled.

Then he glances over his shoulder.

 

No one is back yet.

 

So he begin to read...

 

[ Dear diary, It had been going on for so long.. I dont know how long more can I take it...

I feel really depressed.. My head really hurts.. Yes.. Not to mention my heart too...

Why must things all change...

I really wish time would turn back to before that time.. And that I wont make the mistake that changed everything...]

 

''Ah? Hyung had fought with his girlfriend? But.. They seemed so loving just now...'' muttered Kyuhyun.

 

[... I really miss the times when we laughed at Heechul hyung's jokes and attempts to make Leeteuk hyung angry...

I really miss the times when a prank was played on me.. And I got angry.. But still.. I forgive ]

 

''Huh? Since when Soo Mi met Heechul hyung and Leeteuk hyung?'' wondered Kyuhyun.

 

But Sungmin typed till there only.

 

Curiosity kept burning in him.

He saved the draft and clicks on all the previous entries and read it.....

 

--------- 1 hour later ----------

 

Sungmin went into the lift, thinking of just now's incident.

 

'' Soo mi is really a nice girl.. Sighs.. Maybe if I had not.. Fall in love with.. That brat.. Maybe.. I will give her a chance.. But its impossible... Stupid Kyuhyun.. You.. Pabo.. Stole my heart.. Now I cant fall in love with anyone else..pabo..'' thought Sungmin.

 

''Pabo..'' said Sungmin, smiling to himself.

 

''sighs.. He will never like me.. So.. I think.. I shall burry my feelings.. And.. treat him.. as.. normal.. A..and.. Watch him find his own...t..true love.. And sincerely bless them...'' thought Sungmin, his eyes felt prick-lish and he wipe them.

 

''Yahh.. Why am I crying.. I should feel happy... When times come...'' whispered Sungmin, sniffing.

 

The lift had arrived at his level and the doors opened.

 

He quickly wiped his tears and walked out.

 

''I wonder if everyone is back yet...'' thought Sungmin as he searched for his key.

 

Then when he found it, he opened the door.

 

It was dark in the living room.

He was about to switch on the lights when he heard some noises coming out from his room.

 

'' Who's that?'' said Sungmin, sharply.

 

No reply.

 

''Glup.. W..who is t..that! Answer me!'' called Sungmin again, feeling afraid.

 

''Oh no!.. Dont tell me there's a bugler!... Or worst.. G..ghost..'' thought Sungmin.

 

Then he inched slowly and cautiously towards his room.

 

''Who’s that! I..I am not afraid of you! ..I..I am armed.. So.. You better not try to be funny with me!'' lied Sungmin.

 

''Oh no! What if its not a human??'' he thought.

 

''A...and I have a cross with me! Get lost!! I..I am not afraid of you!! '' said Sungmin.

 

Then he heard someone giggling.

 

''Oh no!! Its that thing!!'' thought Sungmin.

 

'' Nono.. It must be my imagination...''

 

Then Sungmin too a deep breath, closes his eyes and flunk open the door and shove his hand with his cross necklace infront of him.

 

'' I am not afraid of you!! '' Screamed Sungmin, waving his necklace crazily and blindly infront of him.

 

Then he felt something pushed him back against the wall and he felt someone's lips came crashing onto his.

 

''Murmph.. Wh-.. O are you?!'' screamed Sungmin, trying to push away the body that pinned him tightly against the wall.

 

Then his eyes flew opened.

 

!!!!

 

His eyes widened in shock.

 

''Yo-'' before he could finish his word, Kyuhyun's tongue slipped into his, choking him.

 

Kyuhyun then released the older guy and thumped hard onto his back as he coughed.

 

*cough* *cough* '' KYU?!.. W..what are you..d..doing?!'' *cough* *cough* said Sungmin still in shock.

 

Then he looked up.

 

Even under the dim light coming out from their room, Sungmin could see Kyuhyun is blushing fiercely.

 

''Oh!'' exclaimed Sungmin, then he quickly looked away as he felt his face burning up too.

 

''Hyung..'' said Kyuhyun, breathlessly.

 

''Erm.. You are drunk..'' said Sungmin and quickly walked into the room.

 

'' Hyung.. I did not drink.. So how can I be drunk? Besides.. Did I taste alcoholic? I..I mean.. If I had drink.. I..'' said Kyuhyun, spluttering at his last sentence.

 

Sungmin felt the room's temperature had risen by 10 degree.

 

''I...I..'' stuttered Sungmin, avoiding Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

Then Sungmin felt angry. Very angry.

All his confusion and sadness for the past few weeks turned into anger.

 

''CHO KYUHYUN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY DOING THIS?!'' shouted Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun froze in shock.

 

'' STOP BEING NICE TO ME FOR A MINUTE AND THE NEXT MINUTE YOU GIVE ME A COLD TREATMENT!!! I'VE ENOUGH!!'' yelled Sungmin as tears spillled out of his eyes.

 

''I dont know how am I going to take it anymore!! I am really tired.. Please.. Cho Kyuhyun.. Stop it.. Do you know how I feel these few weeks?! Please stop torturing me.. My heart cant take it anymore pain..'' sobbed Sungmin.

 

''H..hyung.. I know how you feel! I really do! Beca-'' plead Kyuhyun, holding on to Sungmin's arm.

 

''NO YOU DONT! YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU!! HOW DARE YOU SAY YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL!!!'' screamed Sungmin hysterically, shaking Kyuhyun's hand off.

 

''I KNOW!! I REALLY DO! CAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO, MINNIE! I WANT YOU! I FEEL LIKE RIPPING THAT 's HEAD OFF WHEN SHE KISSED YOU!!!'' shouted Kyuhyun whose tears came out too.

 

Sungmin's heart stopped.

''W..what..'' said Sungmin, eyes widening in shock.

 

Kyuhyun sank down on his bed and said '' You are not the only one who felt depress,lonely and confused for the past few weeks.. When I first heard that you have a girlfriend.. I felt hurt.. I was thinking.. What is so good about her? Why you chose her.. Not me..''

 

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun in disbelieve.

Kyuhyun.. Is jealous?

But that does not make sense.. He hates Sungmin.. How could he..be jealous? And.. Why on earth would Kyuhyun like.. Love him?!

 

Kyuhyun looked up but not looking at Sungmin, tears still sparkling around his eyes and continued,

 ''I felt really angry.. And.. And jealous. But after that.. I felt it is pointless.. Since its already a fact.. So I decided to bless you two.. But its really hard!! I..I cant stop myself from loving you.. I really just cant.. So I chose to avoid you.. Avoiding the things we usually do.. together.. Cause.. It hurts..it hurts to be so close to one another but knowing the fact that..we cant be together..''

 

Sungmin gapped at him.

 

Kyuhyun slowly shift his graze to look at Sungmin. Their eyes met. Sungmin wanted to look away.. But Kyuhyun's eyes... They are so intense.. Sungmin's heart fluttered nervously.

The butterflies in his stomach are getting more and more restless...

 

Kyuhyun spoke again, staring into Sungmin's eyes,

''Sometimes.. I slipped.. Subconsciously.. I will do things that made me feel closer to you.. But I stopped myself in time.. everytime after that.. I felt worse.. I found myself.. falling even deeper into it.. But I have to stop it.. I do not want to ruin your relationship with her..''

 

Sungmin heartache..

''Kyu-ah~....'' whispered Sungmin..

 

''Tonight.. I..I admit doing a childish thing by..by stalking you both..I am-'' said Kyuhyun, uncomfortably.

 

''Boh? You..you..did you.. saw..'' stuttered Sungmin, nervous.

 

'' Yes.. I heard you.. You said you.. You hate me.. And.. You only treat me as your dongsaeng.. And..and.. You kissed her..'' said Kyuhyun, breaking away from the graze.

 

“N..No! I don’t hate you! And.I did not kiss her!! I mean, she is the one initiate it! And, I did not kissed her back! I..I...” explained Sungmin anxiously.

 

“I was really upset.. So I went hom-“ said Kyuhyun.

 

“ Kyu! You must believe me! There is nothing going on between me and Soo Mi! I treat her as my dongsaeng! Because.. the person I liked is not her at all! Because... Because..” said Sungmin.

 

Kyuhyun’s heartbeat begins to accelerate.

 

“Because….” stuttered Sungmin.

 

'' Because what?! Say it!'' said pressed Kyuhyun.

 

''I..I.. I...''

 

Kyuhyun face fell and turned away...

'' Fine.. If you do not want to say it...'' said Kyuhyun.

 

''No! Because.. The one I love... Its you!! Its only you.. I..I always, always love you.. I was just lying about the girlfriend thingy.. I was just being angry with you that time so I admit that I have a girlfriend.. But you kept avoiding me.. So I thought that....'' confessed Sungmin.

 

Then Kyuhyun flew towards Sungmin and hugged him. Tears sprakled at the corners of his eyes.

 

'' Thought that I dislike you... I know.. Poor minnie.. I am really sorry.. I did not know my stupid plan to avoid you hurt you so much.. Thank goodness.. I saw your blog.. Or else I did not know that the damage is so great..'' mumbled Kyuhyun into Sungmin's ear.

 

Sungmin felt like melting at Kyuhyun's seductively y voice..

''Wait... Boh?!'' thought Sungmin.

 

''M..my blog?! How?! Why?!'' said Sungmin breaking away from the embrace.

 

''Pabo.. You left your laptop on.. And i.. Kinda sort of.. Ah.. read.. Your entry.. But.. I got more and more curious.. So.. Ahh.. I read the whole blog.. Sorry!! I dont mean to invade your privacy! Please forgive me!  But.. But.. If I did not.. I wont know that you had suffered so much.. Due to my stupid actions... I do not want to hurt you further... And.. If I did not read.. I..I wont know.. That you..you feel the same as I do to you.. please dont be angry...'' said Kyuhyun, guilty.

His eyes looked anxious and pleading, eyebrows knitted together..

 

Sungmin felt his heart could explode.

He smiled cutely to Kyuhyun and said '' Pabo kyu~''

Then he place a finger between Kyuhyun's eyebrows and gently massaged them and said '' Dont furrow your brows too much.. Dont be sad.. You will get wrinkles easily..''

Then he wiped Kyuhyun's eyes.

 

Then Sungmin inched closer to Kyuhyun and said '' Of course I forgive you.. And I could not bring myself to be angry with you.. Cause.. Some pabo stole my heart.. And I cant do anything about it.. Pabo..''

Then he gave Kyuhyun a short but sweeeeet kiss.

 

Kyuhyun blushed.

Sungmin giggled and say ''Kyu-ah.. You and I are... fools.. Cause we did not know that we loved one another.. And hurting ownself just to bless each other...''

 

Kyuhyun smiled.

 

After awhile,

Kyuhyun asked '' So.. Erm... I had been wanting to ask you this.. Ahh.. would you.. Ahh be.. Mine?''

 

Sungmin burst into tears and said '' I do!''

Kyuhyun looked relieved and hugged Sungmin tightly.

 

'' But what about Soo Mi.. She wants you too..'' said Kyuhyun eyeing Sungmin.

 

'' Ahh.. ''

 

'' Can you do me a favour?'' asked Kyuhyun suddenly.

 

'' Anything..''

'' Can you ask Soo Mi out tomorrow?''

''ok.. Why? ''

'' I want to thank her for showing me that she kissed you just now.. By returning her the scene for her to see.. Just that.. I will be in her place and she's in mine.'' said Kyuhyun, smiling.

 

''Kyu!''

''Please~'' pleaded Kyuhyun with puppy eyes and pouting lips.

'' Alright.. But.. Dont be too mean..''

 

'' Dont worry.. I will just repay her just the same she did to me and said to me'' said Kyuhyun, smirking.

''Aishh!'

 

'' But the main thing now is that...'' said Kyuhyun, worried.

'' What?'' asked Sungmin

'' How are we breaking the news to them later..'' said Kyuhyun.

 

'' Hahaha! Hmm leave it till tomorrow then..'' said Sungmin.

 

Then his face changed to a playful expression.

'' Hmm.. Kyu.. There is something that I wanted to do for a very long time...'' said Sungmin, mysteriously.

 

Kyuhyun blushed.

''Can I snuggle into your bed and sleep with you?'' asked Sungmin, innocently.

 

Kyuhyun eyes widen in shock.

 

Sungmin then realised that he said it all wrongly and blushed fiercely.

 

''Noo!! I mean.. Not the way you are thinking! I dont mean that way!! I am just.. I mean like... Its not what you think!!'' Sungmin trying to explain, anxiously.

 

Before he could say anymore, Kyuhyun pinned him down onto his bed and said

'' Too late.. I like what i thought it was.. And the answer.. Its yes..'' and he switched off the light.

 

------------------------------------------------THE END---------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Heyy!! Sorry for the long wait!

And sorry for the crappish ending.. :(

I really feel the ending is not great.. :(

Aigoo.. anyways, hope you enjoy my 2 shot! :D

Please comment and subscribe! :D